[HASHTAG]#GoGladiators[/HASHTAG] :d5:..slightly cooler this morning..storm passed over last night..saw the clouds..heard the distant rumblings..but it went inland.
We have a strange micro climate here..the mountains seem to Draw the storms towards them.

Whole week 20°c with rain[emoji34]. Dammit and my candy kush is Almost ready

@blowyourmind anti mold karma sent..:headbang:

Little update for everyone.... My auto glueberry og is packin on the crystals as well as the buds:drool: ...very excited to see gow she turns out cuz right now she has the potential of a beauty!!:kiss: happy growing everyone!!

[HASHTAG]#Lovetrics[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

That's a huge watering jug ,I'm using ol milk containers an juice bottles lol very beautiful country side what a big garden,I bet its very relaxing to take a toke and see the beautiful farmland for miles .

That's what made me smile on your photos..I have the same collection of water bottles with allsorts percolating...:d5:..Gardeners huh...:biggrin:

I can't have a compost heap because the reeds grow through everything and it would attract dogs/rats/snakes..so I make tea instead.
What ever weeds the chickens don't eat or that aren't rotovated back in go into the nitrogen tea..:biggrin: [HASHTAG]#learntoloveyourweeds[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

It's not irrational, being out still sucks!

Amen..:headbang:

Hey @Mossy @912GreenSkell @StickMan ...where could I put my current grow pics (started 6 weeks ago but not entered into a contest), it's a strain and breeder I haven't seen much on...Kannabia Baby Boom CBD Auto. My grows in this contest were harvested early due to infestation of borers!

Thanks! :pass:

Just stick her in here @Tin Wiskers ...:headbang:..

Alrighty then @Mossy here are some pics of the Baby Boom CBD Auto (Kannabia)...just FYI, they were outside for almost 6 weeks and they were 4' but my outside grow area gets maybe 4-5 hours of DIRECT sun-light a day...much is shaded by the huge trees we have so it's not 100% blockage, but all my auto's outside seem taller, lankier, internode length increased, and with less bud than my indoor grows had in the past. This plant was tested out per seed co. at 10/10 THC/CBD and is Northern Lights, Blueberry, and Ruderalis...my first high CBD grow and an experiment with Osmocote Plus just because...:thumbsup:

They were 48 days from sprout when I took these pictures on Friday, and they were brought in on day 41, so inside a week. Tent has 2 - 300w Galaxy-Hydro LED's...could put in my 600w LED to double the light, but seem to be doing fine the way it is (cheaper and cooler also).
5 gallon Smart Pots (actually 4 gallon).
Happy Frog and coco mix 70/30 + a cup extra perlite.
GH 3 part nutes w/ CM and H202 for ONE plant (1/2 strength nutes, feed, feed, water), just added 1/2 strength Kool Bloom last watering.
Osmocote Plus in soil (2 TBSP) and only CM w/ H202 for TWO plants every watering...but I just gave them some Kool Bloom (1/2 strength) with the last watering.
Rain water PH'd to 6.2 - 6.4 after adding nutes.
Watering has been 2x a week outside, but it could be less inside.
This is a fun experiment with chemical nutes I needed to use up, a high CBD Auto, and Osmocote Plus was a curiosity...:smokeit:

As you will notice, I had to LST them down A LOT due to their height, my tent is 2x4x5 and they did fine...

full

full

full

full

[HASHTAG]#GoGladiators[/HASHTAG] :d5:..slightly cooler this morning..storm passed over last night..saw the clouds..heard the distant rumblings..but it went inland.
We have a strange micro climate here..the mountains seem to Draw the storms towards them.

@blowyourmind anti mold karma sent..:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#Lovetrics[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

That's what made me smile on your photos..I have the same collection of water bottles with allsorts percolating...:d5:..Gardeners huh...:biggrin:

I can't have a compost heap because the reeds grow through everything and it would attract dogs/rats/snakes..so I make tea instead.
What ever weeds the chickens don't eat or that aren't rotovated back in go into the nitrogen tea..:biggrin: [HASHTAG]#learntoloveyourweeds[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

Amen..:headbang:

Just stick her in here @Tin Wiskers ...:headbang:..
That tea sounds bad ass no doubt there's some nitrogen in it an micronutrients,did I read you grew alfalfa as well ,wonder how a tea of that would work I can see some good results as well ,and if you're feeding it to horses I bet the poo would be marvelous for the garden and canna .Awesome having a farm plenty of things just everywhere to help plants grow.

@dankstyle J
Sounds good J, just ordered " Teaming with microbes"" from Jeff Lowenfells to enlight my knowledge...i want to do a fully organic Superfood grow for the next outdoor battle 2018 and " Teaming with nutrients" and fungi will follow, but they are only available in english, so this winter period i have a looooong study time and we'll see next year how i understood:muahaha::baghead:

@dankstyle J ..over here the cannabis clubs have an orchestrated campaign going.

The goverments says oh we don't like the drug barons and illegal trade..so the canna co-ops have said then let us take the Profit out of it.

Let us grow and distribute the bud at Cost price..:headbang:..if you take away the Profit..you kill the illegal trade stone dead..and kill land grab too.

If there is no Profit..there is no Point..:shrug:..Very Logical and Honest way to do it IMO.
Counters all the governments Objections in one fell swoop.

That sounds amazing...see you in a few months (packs bags :D )

@Mark87 updated looking good bud!

Alrighty then @Mossy here are some pics of the Baby Boom CBD Auto (Kannabia)...just FYI, they were outside for almost 6 weeks and they were 4' but my outside grow area gets maybe 4-5 hours of DIRECT sun-light a day...much is shaded by the huge trees we have so it's not 100% blockage, but all my auto's outside seem taller, lankier, internode length increased, and with less bud than my indoor grows had in the past. This plant was tested out per seed co. at 10/10 THC/CBD and is Northern Lights, Blueberry, and Ruderalis...my first high CBD grow and an experiment with Osmocote Plus just because...:thumbsup:

They were 48 days from sprout when I took these pictures on Friday, and they were brought in on day 41, so inside a week. Tent has 2 - 300w Galaxy-Hydro LED's...could put in my 600w LED to double the light, but seem to be doing fine the way it is (cheaper and cooler also).
5 gallon Smart Pots (actually 4 gallon).
Happy Frog and coco mix 70/30 + a cup extra perlite.
GH 3 part nutes w/ CM and H202 for ONE plant (1/2 strength nutes, feed, feed, water), just added 1/2 strength Kool Bloom last watering.
Osmocote Plus in soil (2 TBSP) and only CM w/ H202 for TWO plants every watering...but I just gave them some Kool Bloom (1/2 strength) with the last watering.
Rain water PH'd to 6.2 - 6.4 after adding nutes.
Watering has been 2x a week outside, but it could be less inside.
This is a fun experiment with chemical nutes I needed to use up, a high CBD Auto, and Osmocote Plus was a curiosity...:smokeit:

As you will notice, I had to LST them down A LOT due to their height, my tent is 2x4x5 and they did fine...

full

full

full

full

Loving the lush colours on her!! It is a company we hardly ever see anything grown from!! You should bust out a thread in the indoor section, just in case it opens a whole new selection of strains! Hate for it to just get buried here!
Looking amazing bud! Very excited to hear a detailed med smoke report if you can!!

Time for an update!
IMG_20170809_114922.jpg

This is my oldest Mazar x Great White Shark

IMG_20170809_114943.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies

IMG_20170809_115042.jpg

Mazar x Great White Shark official entry @912GreenSkell here

IMG_20170809_115106.jpg

And her sister

IMG_20170809_115002.jpg

Northern Lights x Big Bud

Here are the ones I'm most proud of...
IMG_20170809_133527.jpg

IMG_20170809_133513.jpg

[HASHTAG]#1stgrowindoors[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#1stgrowincoco[/HASHTAG]

Time for an update!
View attachment 790458
This is my oldest Mazar x Great White Shark

View attachment 790459
Girl Scout Cookies

View attachment 790461
Mazar x Great White Shark official entry @912GreenSkell here

View attachment 790462
And her sister

View attachment 790463
Northern Lights x Big Bud

Here are the ones I'm most proud of...
View attachment 790464
View attachment 790465
[HASHTAG]#1stgrowindoors[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#1stgrowincoco[/HASHTAG]

Awesome bud!! They looks like they are putting one some good flower!! Updated....those BBXNL look thick with flower!! Well done!!

All non entries
The 3 photos in the partial light garden(8 hours of light) are doing really quite well this season....Cream Caramel and Widowbomb have 2 of the thickest stalks i have grown in the location!!

Sweets Cream Caramel is a monster for location...i have her trained low(4 feet) and wide (she covers 5 feet X 7 feet now). Well into preflower
IMG_5706.JPG

I accidentally forced the 2 top branches too hard(no reverse supports, dumbass!!) and had a split....didnt notice it so its still opened...plant doesn't care, so neither do I. :D
IMG_5723.JPG

Bomb Widow Bomb covering a 5X5 area with a whack of fence training. Working quite well.
IMG_5707.JPG

IMG_5721.JPG

And the Blue Widow....getting quite tall...i did a whack more training to drop size down for stealth. 4 foot fence top rail on left.
IMG_5709.JPG

IMG_5725.JPG

Last edited:
@dankstyle J
Sounds good J, just ordered " Teaming with microbes"" from Jeff Lowenfells to enlight my knowledge...i want to do a fully organic Superfood grow for the next outdoor battle 2018 and " Teaming with nutrients" and fungi will follow, but they are only available in english, so this winter period i have a looooong study time and we'll see next year how i understood:muahaha::baghead:
Sounds truly awesome and very dedicated to read in English when you speak German,organics is a lot of fun cuz it's a never ending learning experience there's so much to it and there's a fair amount of thinking about how to improve you're environment for the better ,I love that you chose organics as you're grow method,we used to be a smaller group but were getting some numbers an a few more organaheads to the forum I truly dig it ,share in knowledge is pretty rad after all .

Back