that is a lot of alfs .... in danish alf is a pixie i guess.. :cheers:

Yeah..it is a Lot less Rude than what it stands for here....:crying:..Afghan Little F*ck..the Number denotes how many Afghan dominants have been Added.
Once they are Finished they get a Pet name..

ALF#4 is Black Dragon line..ALF#5 was Giggle Juice..but FD has grabbed it..:coffee:..so he is working on ALF#5 now...very Nice she is too..:biggrin:

You'd be surprised how warm it is under the wings of a dragon".

:coffee: It Certainly is today...

Hope you are doing well @Mossy, maybe we'll catch you at the next party.

Hope so..:d5:..I got in for a couple of hours but I am normally Working while you Party...:hookah:..Thanking everyone for participating with Likes..so I'm usually 5-10 pages behind the Action.

this perfectly illustrates this summer in Europe .....

blistering heat south of the mountain ranges ... and cold and wet north .... My København looks so cold and sad :frowny: right at the top

[HASHTAG]#sharingmysunshine[/HASHTAG] :bighug:

I'm on the 68f vibe too in UK Slow, sucks man... but my outdoor girls are doing pretty well at Day 46, blk critical i won in hans glue weight comp:

View attachment 789362
View attachment 789364
and Seedsman Auto Kush:

View attachment 789363

View attachment 789365

They are Looking Good on it @Sensi Jay ..:headbang:

Have a peek at DP's Cinderella Jack auto...i am really quite impressed!! 8 hours of sun and this is the bud? Certainly growing in the full sun garden next year!! Pulled one ounce dry on the knuckle...not bad for such a crappy year!!

Always watch the girls who do well on a Bad year...:d5:..they should do even better on a Good year.

Guys like you and me will always be able to grow amazing plants J, because we have true love for the plant and her effects.

Amen..:d5:

Read in the paper uruguay legalized rec use, and they have some pretty wacky rules....but....they are not in it for the money. Price? $8 US for 10 grams. Nice to see one country isnt raking citizens on canna prices.

That's Excellent...:d5:..the canna clubs were Talking 4 euros a gram here...

@Mossy - plants are looking great!! Now that is what i call multi plants in a pot!! :D

Well..I didn't know if they would photo or auto..and I did expect 50% boys...:coffee:
I have repotted the 3 girls together..and May do the same with the other one..I wanted to see them sex first..the ratio could have went the other way and I would have wasted compost..:crying:

Chopped the declared male down to 1 ball site..while I make my mind up..

Both pots have Different Dragon x Northern Lights crosses there..so it will be Nice to See which I Prefer...:hookah: ..all 4 Moms had phenotypical Differences...

eah..it is a Lot less Rude than what it stands for here....:crying:..Afghan Little F*ck..the Number denotes how many Afghan dominants have been Added.
Once they are Finished they get a Pet name..

ALF#4 is Black Dragon line..ALF#5 was Giggle Juice..but FD has grabbed it..:coffee:..so he is working on ALF#5 now...very Nice she is too..:biggrin:

i have been drolling at ALF#5 ...

Today ... i presented potbelly dragon to my MS brother-in-law ... and after smoking .... he said im going to the toilet .... that is highest praise .....

Their crapper is small and so not suited for a ms patient ....:cuss:
This makes me even more sure besides the terp profile ... that im dealing with a moonstone :cheers:

and found another 3 seeds, so 5 now ... and im sure theres is more

This is what is left of her after mold and several harvests for bubble :cheers:
DSC_0048a.JPG

She is the smallest plant i have gotten the most out of :headbang:

Last edited:
i have been drolling at ALF#5 ..

Have you seen the Black one coming in..?..:dragon2:

Today ... i presented potbelly dragon to my MS brother-in-law ... and after smoking .... he said im going to the toilet .... that is highest praise .....

Their crapper is small and so not suited for a ms patient ....:cuss:

I don't Think any standard european bathrooms are..:headbang:..I do Love a spacious bathroom.
Having a big wetroom with a decent shower is all I miss stopping in the cabin..

and found another 3 seeds, so 5 now ... and im sure theres is more

Bound to be..keep rifling through her skirts...:biggrin:...must admit I don't know enouh about the newer genetics to be able to name her for you..but she does look dense...:headbang:

Little update for everyone.... My auto glueberry og is packin on the crystals as well as the buds:drool: ...very excited to see gow she turns out cuz right now she has the potential of a beauty!!:kiss: happy growing everyone!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170808_133540974_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170808_133540974_HDR.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20170808_133601399_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170808_133601399_HDR.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20170808_133622124_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170808_133622124_HDR.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20170808_133640414_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170808_133640414_HDR.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 48
Good Afternoon [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..sharing one.

Phew it is Hot..Hot..Hot....:fire:..heat index..which is temp humidity combined says 47 C..I'm in danger of spontaneous combustion.

View attachment 789903

Got the gardener in doing the lawn..you can see the bales...?....:biggrin:..
@dankstyle J..the green water butt has 500ltrs/1,000 pints of the smelliest..foamiest nitrogen tea in..well percolated.

View attachment 789905

That stopped hubby getting his outdoor shower...:coffee:

View attachment 789906

Amazing..:d5:..it is less than 4 weeks since they last harvested..great cropping..:headbang:..it's alfalfa...for his horses.

I'd Love to see our land full of cannabis instead..but until then..the farmer can use it..:coffee:..keeps it Tidy.

Looking very edible..it looks like it would Crunch...:headbang:

Yeah..Cheers @Slowmo :d5:

Thank you very much @Maria Sanchez :bighug:..I've tickled your kitty with some plus rep..:headbang:
Beautiful grow spot you have there where you can see the background..:thumbsup:

I checked the date on mine..and they are actually around 11 Weeks already...:yoinks:..and they look like they could go another 6-8 WEEKS..:coffee:
They are tall..especially for 2 in a 20 ltr pot..but they were pistillate so long I was starting to wonder if I had photos by mistake.

You are Welcome..@TheMongol.
That's a huge watering jug ,I'm using ol milk containers an juice bottles lol very beautiful country side what a big garden,I bet its very relaxing to take a toke and see the beautiful farmland for miles .

@dankstyle J ..over here the cannabis clubs have an orchestrated campaign going.

The goverments says oh we don't like the drug barons and illegal trade..so the canna co-ops have said then let us take the Profit out of it.

Let us grow and distribute the bud at Cost price..:headbang:..if you take away the Profit..you kill the illegal trade stone dead..and kill land grab too.

If there is no Profit..there is no Point..:shrug:..Very Logical and Honest way to do it IMO.
Counters all the governments Objections in one fell swoop.
I just read Oregon might be defelonizing small amounts of hard drugs ,we were the first to decriminalize marijuana way back in 73 small amounts of course so maybe it's possible .I don't think in Oregon we can stop the profit off of it ,some thing I can remember med patients a very long time ago worrying about,worrying that the big biz an corporations would take over our beloved medication.I can grow but for those who can't it's a very sad situation buying you're meds ,I'm constantly hooking mom up for free because I know the prices she pays and the amount she smokes isn't feasible for a disabled lady on a fixed income so in a lot of ways that co op or another option if she didn't have me would work a lot better than current system an luckily for her an the few others I hook up with meds on the regular I have some irrational paranoia of running out and not having any so I'm constantly growing and making plans to grow while growing it's really a never ending story.

I just read Oregon might be defelonizing small amounts of hard drugs ,we were the first to decriminalize marijuana way back in 73 small amounts of course so maybe it's possible .I don't think in Oregon we can stop the profit off of it ,some thing I can remember med patients a very long time ago worrying about,worrying that the big biz an corporations would take over our beloved medication.I can grow but for those who can't it's a very sad situation buying you're meds ,I'm constantly hooking mom up for free because I know the prices she pays and the amount she smokes isn't feasible for a disabled lady on a fixed income so in a lot of ways that co op or another option if she didn't have me would work a lot better than current system an luckily for her an the few others I hook up with meds on the regular I have some irrational paranoia of running out and not having any so I'm constantly growing and making plans to grow while growing it's really a never ending story.

It's not irrational, being out still sucks!

Hey @Mossy @912GreenSkell @StickMan ...where could I put my current grow pics (started 6 weeks ago but not entered into a contest), it's a strain and breeder I haven't seen much on...Kannabia Baby Boom CBD Auto. My grows in this contest were harvested early due to infestation of borers!

Thanks! :pass:

It's not irrational, being out still sucks![/QUOTE that's foresure man a real problem to if it's you're medication although I believe it's all medical .I thought I was going to run out this year but a few indoor harvests help ,last year's med greenhouse grow wasn't the best I ran some plants with more sativa in them and I paid the price when the rains hit an the humidity up I was left cussing an let down.This year's plants are more afghani,kush dominate so they will be done a lot faster ,than tangie or kandy kush and should be big enough to net me a decent harvest with the perks of having a bunch of hash bumble an bho .

Back