IMG_2515.JPG

Babes out in 42C...
4304DF2F00000578-4765554-image-a-41_1502033823182.jpg

IMG_2514.JPG

The presumed photos..:headbang:..9 plants in 2 tubs..and only 1 male visible so far..all super cropped..

Anyone done Jack47 outdoor...?...if so..how long did they take...mine seem to be taking forever...:coffee:

heres the pink kush photo.. think I seen a white hair starting..

Fingers Crossed..she is me Fave...:headbang:

Last edited:
this perfectly illustrates this summer in Europe .....

blistering heat south of the mountain ranges ... and cold and wet north .... My København looks so cold and sad :frowny: right at the top

I'm on the 68f vibe too in UK Slow, sucks man... but my outdoor girls are doing pretty well at Day 46, blk critical i won in hans glue weight comp:

20170806_162930.jpg

20170806_162943.jpg

and Seedsman Auto Kush:

20170806_162934.jpg

20170806_162950.jpg

Haha awesome pic bud!! Black dog look awesome...updating now, preflower yet? What is the estimated finish time of black dog?

Yeah looks like they're all just starting to transition. HSO claims a 7-8 week flower on their website.. that was one of the reasons I picked the strain, since summers around here can get pretty moist toward the end.

If that shoe horns for Paul bunion I'm down mossy I'm just a lil worried in flower there won't be any room for me to work an ty em down,if I had no space limitations I would be so happy I only got 6plants in there an its obvious I'm overgrowing my space ,I thought last year turning a large motor home carport into a greenhouse would give me the space I needed ,I guess I was wrong .

hahahaha :D

Team South - update - @islandgrower @Maria Sanchez @ WalterW --- She is at day 80 - Highest temp so far 29 c - some rain and cloudy days , close to 7 hours direct sun a day . . Trics are all cloudy no amber and buds are rock hard even the bottom ones are nice and firm . Now I have a question for you guys , do you know how long a Amnesia Auto can go for till it gets amber or doe's this strain just go cloudy . :shrug: :thumbsup:
View attachment 789227

Wowsa!! Looking amazing bud! Updated! Go team south!!

Very nice it's got a lot of Thai in it ,should be very good.I've got no experience growing jack or c99 so I can't tell you what to expect but those are strains that are known to be kick ass ,I definitely need to grow a few of em out .

Have a peek at DP's Cinderella Jack auto...i am really quite impressed!! 8 hours of sun and this is the bud? Certainly growing in the full sun garden next year!! Pulled one ounce dry on the knuckle...not bad for such a crappy year!!
IMG_5674.JPG

Hey guys
emoji482.png

Some New pics of today of my candy kush from autoseeds..
She's Almost ready
emoji173.png

Trichs are shiny but not like the blow Mind autoflowers
emoji6.png

Smells fruity

The other candy kush(LST) has lift al the hooks whaha I let her do her thing now.

Cheers
emoji482.png
emoji108.png
emoji123.png
6d338c44cf0031a8b10e269e1e8a6d07.jpg
8916310491c77793bfdc41a7f00eb60b.jpg
2d6d51cd685cadf4c8fcb5d59960391c.jpg
6b6e416363baee68443dae10dd548b24.jpg
2555c67fa5aa043cbe9d49c0f9dbab31.jpg
fd752eae5eea3db04f6458df1835aee3.jpg
965edab31ea76d4686f81703ec31ab1a.jpg
b22485b71252ebc248dfa9d585b13639.jpg
a3dd0da4df523077f5df89b9c519528b.jpg
7ee9c24961f8d1309c8fce2419740058.jpg
3c5fce19d5430efff78e70c2268c1d29.jpg

Excellent plants!! Solid crystal on the Candy kush!! Awesome growing bud!

Times are changing in Oregon with the greenrush ,people are coming from all over buying up land with the idea of making it rich ,really sad for me and my dream of having a medical farm im not in it for money I just love the plant but the price of our land is more than most Oregonian farmers can afford anymore ,so people from other places with laws that aren't as fair as ours but a culture based more on Hollywood,money,fancy stuff are coming to Oregon,I know a guy he moved here from a much richer warmer state ,and to me he complains our soil sucks ,our weather isn't as sunny and his plants are very small and he says to me blah blah blah were im from they would be monsters and im thinking you haven't seen the rain yet and mine are fine I mention that I got a few over 9ft and he says bs I have been growing longer than you're alive and with you're crappy clay soil there's no way I don't show him pictures or anything I just let him keep growing his way ,but if he once showed me he needed for medicine an not profit than I would be more than happy to show him some tricks I've been taught since I was very lil to make that soil work ,instead of be just being silent .

So sad...everything always has to turn into money...why cant everyone see mary J for the beautiful lifestyle she provides through her use? Guys like you and me will always be able to grow amazing plants J, because we have true love for the plant and her effects. Read in the paper uruguay legalized rec use, and they have some pretty wacky rules....but....they are not in it for the money. Price? $8 US for 10 grams. Nice to see one country isnt raking citizens on canna prices.

@mohawk warrior - Wow man she is a beast!! Updated!

Big bomb auto doing well in a pot an the heatView attachment 789297 View attachment 789298 portal unknown maybe stone dragon with a bud bigger than a soda can frosty an smelling like a sweet chewing gumView attachment 789300 View attachment 789301

Damn bud!! Thats a thick momma!! Great work....sure does look like a blackstone? Any colour in the bud?

@Mossy - plants are looking great!! Now that is what i call multi plants in a pot!! :D

@Sensi Jay - Hey nice!! Cool to see a comp win hit the great outdoors!!

Yeah looks like they're all just starting to transition. HSO claims a 7-8 week flower on their website.. that was one of the reasons I picked the strain, since summers around here can get pretty moist toward the end.

Good stuff...my green poison is flower well now, as is the cream caramel. Not a whole lot on the others, starting to get worried now!!

Have a peek at DP's Cinderella Jack auto...i am really quite impressed!! 8 hours of sun and this is the bud? Certainly growing in the full sun garden next year!! Pulled one ounce dry on the knuckle...not bad for such a crappy year!!
View attachment 789417

So sad...everything always has to turn into money...why cant everyone see mary J for the beautiful lifestyle she provides through her use? Guys like you and me will always be able to grow amazing plants J, because we have true love for the plant and her effects. Read in the paper uruguay legalized rec use, and they have some pretty wacky rules....but....they are not in it for the money. Price? $8 US for 10 grams. Nice to see one country isnt raking citizens on canna prices.

Damn bud!! Thats a thick momma!! Great work....sure does look like a blackstone? Any colour in the bud?

@Mossy - plants are looking great!! Now that is what i call multi plants in a pot!! :D

Good stuff...my green poison is flower well now, as is the cream caramel. Not a whole lot on the others, starting to get worried now!!
Thanks friend,a lil purple in the leaves almost pink hairs ,really fruity sweet smell alot like gum .

View attachment 789417

That Cindy jack looks great I love light green buds whats the flavor like ?

Back