My bud is curing in the jar with what's left of the rest of her. Wuz kind of waiting to see if I could get a better camera for a pic before I posted. Just let me know how much time i got. Thanks!

Not pressed for time bud as we wont be firing up the voting phase until the entries are all in....probably another month before the auto vote threads are up....speaking of which!! When i made the rules i thought we would be able to run 2 separate pics on the same voting thread, but the system doesn't allow that....so for each photoperiod and auto entries there will be 2 voting threads. One will be single bud or cola, and one will be dry buds pic. The votes in both threads will be tallied up and the entry with the most votes will be the winner.(and second, and third) When the time comes i will tag and/or PM every member to post their pics.

Test smoke!
Was dry enough to smoke it [emoji23]

Candy kush from autoseeds
Taste awesome also a sleepy weed
Love it [emoji173]️
ecbb0b4f271af0a392f5a50785e55216.jpg
761d6e45f7a6f6be93fa824e3d3fe639.jpg

Test smoke!
Was dry enough to smoke it [emoji23]

Candy kush from autoseeds
Taste awesome also a sleepy weed
Love it [emoji173]️
ecbb0b4f271af0a392f5a50785e55216.jpg
761d6e45f7a6f6be93fa824e3d3fe639.jpg

Nice and frosty!!

Update
a day late
I apologize

Bubba Trouble @Magic , 55" of Bertha Large.. View attachment 792251 View attachment 792252 .
wish I could take a full frontal, no room in greenhouse, I'll get one at harvest

Awesome...wow they are tall girls!! I see you are suffering from the lack of sun a bit in production as well? How many weeks you figure left to go bud? Updating now.

Bout as sad as I get ,when it comes to money I get screwed every time ,the folks sold the farm an didn't ask for me to be able to work on my medical till Oct 15 something I was promised so I'm just hoping I can take care of them till harvest and the new owners let me work on them after September13 ,super sucks they wanted the place real bad ,they gave mom an dad the amount they wanted didn't even try to barter dad could have said for us to be able to work the crop instead he saw money and thought of it ,still a chance I can harvest but with so many worries all I can say is next year I'm building a greenhouse on my small trailer park spot I rent an growing my plants in containers in it ,I will start saving now ,maybe it's a blessing in disguise bein a share cropper is very stressful.

Nice and frosty!!

Awesome...wow they are tall girls!! I see you are suffering from the lack of sun a bit in production as well? How many weeks you figure left to go bud? Updating now.
Well, Bertha and the the big (60") Sour D standing next to her will probably go another month, if i can keep them going long enough, lol. Rest of the greenhouse near the first of the month, a couple may be earlier. things take longer in my environment. The 20th of this month will be D 91 from seed for the first planting, D 83 for second planting. Nothing but clouds and rain forecast. Fortunately, my location in the center of a 15 mile wide valley creates some cloud breaks and some sun from time to time. This helps a lot. Plants that are maturing now are looking good. The slowest, the 2 big girls, will be swelling!, and I better say, "weather permitting".

Bout as sad as I get ,when it comes to money I get screwed every time ,the folks sold the farm an didn't ask for me to be able to work on my medical till Oct 15 something I was promised so I'm just hoping I can take care of them till harvest and the new owners let me work on them after September13 ,super sucks they wanted the place real bad ,they gave mom an dad the amount they wanted didn't even try to barter dad could have said for us to be able to work the crop instead he saw money and thought of it ,still a chance I can harvest but with so many worries all I can say is next year I'm building a greenhouse on my small trailer park spot I rent an growing my plants in containers in it ,I will start saving now ,maybe it's a blessing in disguise bein a share cropper is very stressful.
Oh man! Let's fire up the .......GOING TO GET THE HARVEST IN, MOJO! ......A kick in the gut J, keep pushing for a harvest! I don't think I'll easily get this out of my mind, so, only the best flowing south.

Oh man! Let's fire up the .......GOING TO GET THE HARVEST IN, MOJO! ......A kick in the gut J, keep pushing for a harvest! I don't think I'll easily get this out of my mind, so, only the best flowing south.
Always a good friend thanks trail ,I'm hoping as well,pretty much rely on that crop to have meds ,every thing will work out it always does just not the way I planned usually lol

Photoperiod entry update ... @912GreenSkell

It's been nearly a fortnight, not a lot happened since the auto's are now all harvested .. hardly surprising, I've been shitfaced! :smoking::smoking::smoking:
The Last Sunrise, Brooklyn's Babe, the Darling of the Growpit ...
BS1-weigh-in.jpg

... 188 grams dried weight. That's 6.7 ounces. :wiz:
:woody:

Now the current occupants of the magic pit ...
Mav-Durban-Aug14.jpg

Maverick x CBG Durban ... I haven't got a clue how old atm .. but starting her flowering run, so here we go again! :joy:
This is my comp entry btw.

I moved another Maverick out of the garden to fill the adjoining space, the IMO selected for the slot grew some balls ..
Mav-moved-Aug14.jpg

She settled-in very quickly, well worth the move. :greencheck:

:baked:

Back