Absolutely no complaints at all with the toke of my outdoor glueberry...very strong with a nice minty menthol pine flavour and smell...excellent toke.
Awesome bro! Thanks for the report...we'll have to compare notes on smoke n smell between out two n see if there is any dramatic differences n what not. Ill definitely let u know when she starts smelling n when she gets chopped!!

Also yesterday before the storm we got i decided after seeing amber trics on just about every bud on her the lemon skunk fell but not before i caught her glowing in the sun:drool:best pic ive captured in awhile just killer....before n after pics getting bout 2 1/2 ozs off my half a lemon skunk photo......well should i call her a auto?? She is done first few days of august ....or maybe a fast version:crying:

Attachments

• IMG_20170803_163544966_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170803_163544966_HDR.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20170803_170134915_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170803_170134915_HDR.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20170803_170159589_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170803_170159589_HDR.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20170803_170209100_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170803_170209100_HDR.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20170803_170219812.jpg
    IMG_20170803_170219812.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 67
Update:
the Potbelly Dragon (portal Mix) WAS PREGNANT dusted by the hemied Black Jack

Untitled.jpg

i hope to find a few more beans ... and this balcony season might be called OK :thumbsup:

:cheers::pass:

Friday! Thank god....here's the weekly submission pics.... she's still not showing preflower, while her sister is headed into full flower mode...not concerned looks like she's gonna be a true late bloomer! She's the one on the left. [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] has a solid 24" canopy, and doesn't seem to be slowing down! Keep on growin ladies, I'm a greedy bastard!
20170804_104448-1.jpg
20170804_104611.jpg
20170804_104516.jpg

Also yesterday before the storm we got i decided after seeing amber trics on just about every bud on her the lemon skunk fell but not before i caught her glowing in the sun:drool:best pic ive captured in awhile just killer....before n after pics getting bout 2 1/2 ozs off my half a lemon skunk photo......well should i call her a auto?? She is done first few days of august ....or maybe a fast version:crying:

That first pic is a beaut! Kissed by the canna gods!

Friday! Thank god....here's the weekly submission pics.... she's still not showing preflower, while her sister is headed into full flower mode...not concerned looks like she's gonna be a true late bloomer! She's the one on the left. [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] has a solid 24" canopy, and doesn't seem to be slowing down! Keep on growin ladies, I'm a greedy bastard!View attachment 788391 View attachment 788396 View attachment 788403
Beautiful!! Updated, nice work bud!

HEY @MOSSEY @StickMan @912GreenSkell ...I'm still around ALIVE AND WELL, sorry for the no shows and no updates. I've been out of town on business A LOT...our auto dealer group is in the midst of a major acquisition phase this summer, we already have 15 OEM franchises, and recently have added 7 more...Mercedes, Audi, Volkswagen, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, and a new Honda store...whew. I had to give up on the growing outside contest, I wasn't around enough, got infested by bud worms, ended it all a bit early to scavenge some bud for tincture or cooking...but my plants weren't getting enough sun anyway! I'm past that now...gave away 2 healthy photo plants to buddies, and took the 3rd and made cuttings to help out some med buddies...feels good! I did save my newest med grow Baby Boom CBD by Kannabia - they are in week 6 from sprout, and were moved inside 2 weeks ago when the infestation started with the older plants...so far they look good and are fattening up nice with a pleasant fruity smell...nice genetics for an auto, NL and BB with high CBD auto...plants are 4' so I had to bend them over in my 5' tent but all looks good under 2-300 LED's. It was really fun to water them inside the first time (using 70 Happy Frog with 30 coco) and GH 3 part with CM...2 of the 3 have Osmocote Plus so I just use CM and water, and will be starting to add some liquid Cool Bloom for weeks 7-9 and flush for 10-11. Strain tested 10% THC and 10% CBD so it will be an interesting project...I will post some pics later...just got back from Chicago. I had some grub worms bolt out of the soil near the stalk when I hit them with some GH mixed with h2o2, (29%) so 3ml per gallon...crap can they move when it's hot in the kitchen! Glad to be back for a while? TinW...

HEY @MOSSEY @StickMan @912GreenSkell ...I'm still around ALIVE AND WELL, sorry for the no shows and no updates. I've been out of town on business A LOT...our auto dealer group is in the midst of a major acquisition phase this summer, we already have 15 OEM franchises, and recently have added 7 more...Mercedes, Audi, Volkswagen, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, and a new Honda store...whew. I had to give up on the growing outside contest, I wasn't around enough, got infested by bud worms, ended it all a bit early to scavenge some bud for tincture or cooking...but my plants weren't getting enough sun anyway! I'm past that now...gave away 2 healthy photo plants to buddies, and took the 3rd and made cuttings to help out some med buddies...feels good! I did save my newest med grow Baby Boom CBD by Kannabia - they are in week 6 from sprout, and were moved inside 2 weeks ago when the infestation started with the older plants...so far they look good and are fattening up nice with a pleasant fruity smell...nice genetics for an auto, NL and BB with high CBD auto...plants are 4' so I had to bend them over in my 5' tent but all looks good under 2-300 LED's. It was really fun to water them inside the first time (using 70 Happy Frog with 30 coco) and GH 3 part with CM...2 of the 3 have Osmocote Plus so I just use CM and water, and will be starting to add some liquid Cool Bloom for weeks 7-9 and flush for 10-11. Strain tested 10% THC and 10% CBD so it will be an interesting project...I will post some pics later...just got back from Chicago. I had some grub worms bolt out of the soil near the stalk when I hit them with some GH mixed with h2o2, (29%) so 3ml per gallon...crap can they move when it's hot in the kitchen! Glad to be back for a while? TinW...

Damn sorry to hear about your bug problem!! Now when you say bud worms...do you mean these?
IMG_5695.JPG

Look out its rearing up for a strike!! AAhhhhggggg!!!
IMG_5696.JPG

Is it me or does that bugger have trichomes on its back!! :D :D :D

Last edited:
I believe they are what I had last year and we figured
Chokecherry Gall Midge
midge.jpg

The grubs that came out of the soil by the stalk looked more like what you showed...my wife said they were an army worm? Brown & Army Green with sort of a diamond pattern, over an 1 inch long.

Back