I believe they are what I had last year and we figured
Chokecherry Gall Midge
View attachment 788638

The grubs that came out of the soil by the stalk looked more like what you showed...my wife said they were an army worm? Brown & Army Green with sort of a diamond pattern, over an 1 inch long.

Ahhh!! That thing is freaky!! :D
The brown one i posted is only ever 1/2"max from the ones i have seen...and they live right in the bud.

Okay thats it...be on the lookout for the new game thread posted in the outdoor section titled "Insects: The good, the bad and the Bugly!!" Lets all sort out this bug thing together folks!! If we get enough feedback with nice pics we might be able to compile guides for different species of harmful and beneficial insects for the various continents.

These little buggers are egg laid by a small moth/fly on your leaf underside, when they hatch they burrow (bore) into the stem raising hell, they will finally find a cozy spot in one of your buds...soon you see dead areas of the bud, if you poke in and remove the dead bud material, it's little cave and shit-pile, they are easy to dig out...though still a pain! About the size of a grain of rice...

These little buggers are egg laid by a small moth/fly on your leaf underside, when they hatch the burrow (bore) into the stem raising hell, they will finally find a cozy spot in one of your busy...soon you see head areas of the bud, it you poke in and remove the deal bud material, it's little cave and shit-pile, they are easy to dig out...though still a pain! About the size of a grain of rice...

Oh stem borers...thats the worst!! Very happy we don't have any of those types of bugs!!

Okay thats it...be on the lookout for the new game thread posted in the outdoor section titled "Insects: The good, the bad and the Bugly!!" Lets all sort out this bug thing together folks!! If we get enough feedback with nice pics we might be able to compile guides for different species of harmful and beneficial insects for the various continents.
Thats awesome @912GreenSkell cuz actually since the last time me n you talked about that ive been takin pics of bugs ive seen on and around the plants including that worm u just showed have found only two one on the lemon skunk bud n then like a week later found one more.... So awesome to see this starting up i really think it will go along way!!

Thats awesome @912GreenSkell cuz actually since the last time me n you talked about that ive been takin pics of bugs ive seen on and around the plants including that worm u just showed have found only two one on the lemon skunk bud n then like a week later found one more.... So awesome to see this starting up i really think it will go along way!!

Yeah for sure...i was trying to think of a way that this could be a community effort, and the game was the best i could think of. So here it is!! https://www.autoflower.org/threads/insects-the-good-the-bad-and-the-bugly.60822/#post-1538996
Great to hear you have been taking buggy pics!! Post 'em up bud!!

Tagged you to the thread...everyone else check it out!! The more input the better the info will be!! https://www.autoflower.org/threads/insects-the-good-the-bad-and-the-bugly.60822/#post-1539153

Most of my plants are going to be touching the roof soon and flowering just slowly starting,kinda overwhelming with lil space but I will be tying them up ,lst ,whatever it takes ,the blue kush started flowering and now is pushin into the roof ,here's my skelly Og about 9ft and growing,looking a lil parched the temps have been extreme ,but I gave her a ton of water an she'll perk up .
WP_20170805_001.jpg

Back