Morning [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

yarrr, that's the Aunty way!... just curious, what's your MO for germ'ing?

0% :shrug:..for some reason my germ rate just Died on me...Nothing would germ.

Did you get the usual spread of color intensity? It's good news indeed to hear ALF#3 is back in the groove! :woohoo1:

Yeah..even down to the minky Pink one...But..it wouldn't matter anyway coz none of the colours have been stopped..so a big enough regerm would bring them all in.

I was wondering about the color mix in there,... what's with the funky black-rounds, even mature they're that astringent? Why would anyone bother to propagate such a grape...? :shrug:

They are sweetening up now..But..the big Plant ones are much much more to my taste..:headbang:
The two round gapes are big and juicy but reasonably Bland compared to the other one.
The Big one..the grapes are small..the skins are tight..so they crunch..and the sweetness/tart is Perfect..firm flesh...flavour Intense...just like I like me tomatoes...:biggrin:

Obviously..I haven't grown grapes before...BUT...:coffee:

tasting them and seeing the different ripening process makes me wonder if they are a Currant/dried grape..
must be 3 weeks since some ripened sweet enough to eat while lots are still green and bitter..flavour sweetness is intense..thick skin less prone to mold on drying..and the small ripe grapes that haven't been picked are drying on the bunches...
it would be my pick for a currant...:biggrin:

Mmmm, ripe red's are my fav', though once in a while these amazing gold-green "white" grapes show up, and are like candy practically! :drool:

I Think mine are starting to sweeten now..is september the normal grape harvest time..?

Giggle Juice, there's a blast from the past! Did any auto-out on you? ... a male is good news! :kiss: what's next for crossing?

Duurty revite before anything..:headbang:..though I Might be Tempted on the Giggle males simply to get fresh seed stock that I know I know germs..

thanks Aunty, she's mostly OK, but most all have some minor hiccup happening with nutrition, as of today,.. Psico' seems to have a Ca defc., FFS! -

Every time I say something it happens..:coffee:..I Think I'm a jinx..so I'll keep me trap shut..

:crying:

with water that's 200 ppm,...:shrug: soil pH is spot-on too,...

:biggrin: you and Sniper- :rofl:-- linadrool fiends! :snooze:

Yup..:d5:..then Anything Lemons...the Linalool runs in the citrus line..:biggrin:
Lemon is Heaven and Lime is Sublime..

crap the bed, troubles for you too? I swear, this comp. is like a slow-mo' NASCAR wreck this year!

Yup..:nono:

Green Poison version will take less than 5 weeks to finish bloom! one of their best strains too IMO, super sweet exotics fruit/citrus, very dense gummy buds,... gob-slap potent!

Yum...:hookah:...citrus...

One more non entry plant for you guys....Dinafem Moby Dick XXL is harvested!! Quite impressed with the second plant to make it to the finish line!!
View attachment 787597

View attachment 787598

View attachment 787599

View attachment 787600

Yup..one I have Fancied myself...:headbang:

Hey mossy, thanks so much for taking the time to comment on everyones entries...i am finding myself overloaded lately with things to do, and really appreciate the load being dispersed.

@912GreenSkell :bighug:..Sorry I'm Down at the same time you are having time problems...:headbang:.. @StickMan @mohawk warrior ..you got time to keep the thread Chatting along so everyone is posting weekly..?

As for the cream mandarin i am quite surprised to see little mold on her...going to be a tough review to give since so many other folks have had mold issues with the strain! Damn does the toke smell awesome!! Really quite impressed with the mandarin and can't wait to run her again next season!!

You have to Review on your Results Only....:headbang:..everyone else on theirs too.
A plant that molds on a Mold season is not great..but if all other crosses in the same conditions do too..it is not so hefty either..

Quite cherry skunk flavoured, really quite nice. I should note that there was late stage hermy traits on both of my cherry bombs,

Cherry skunk Sounds Nice.....:pass:

The Aussie is here . World of Seeds - Amnesia Auto -- [ Tropical Organic ] -- Week 11 - Now up to 7 hours full sun . Max Temp 27.7 °C
View attachment 787614 View attachment 787615 View attachment 787616 View attachment 787617
May the 19 th sprouted . Now if you live from Latitude 16 south -- 145 east -- Coastal -- This strain is well worth while . Ps I am not giving to much away on the Lats and Longs . Gotta be safe . :thumbsup: :vibe:

Good Call @hecno ......:d5:......anything that Helps us tailor them in to our seasons..:headbang::headbang:

Awesome!! Ive had to drop into thread a couple of times and edit long lat for folks. Giving exact long and lats is just a brutal idea!! Updated...amazing job for limited light hecno!!

full

PAK..?

Cheers Mossy glad your still apart of this community. I couldn't grow last year due to where I was living..

:headbang:

We had a ton of rain this year and delayed me from germing any beans for awhile.

:headbang: Us too..7 years of winter droughts and it turns out it had been saving it for last winter spring..we got flooded out Twice with the irrigation canals breaking their banks..:nono:

I only fed those plants two times with Alaskan fish emulsion and they were loving it.

I'll Bet..:headbang:..do you Think our plants sometime grow after ferts coz they are trying to get away from the Smell...?....:crying:

Kill the fatted calf?

Ha ha..when the Prodigal Son returns to the fold after years in the wilderness....:biggrin:..you just Think AFN BBQ....:crying:

Many of my friends enjoy these flavors as they aren't like stuff you get in the medical dispensaries out here.

Nothing I have Bought has matched up to homegrown...But I would like to just See everything in a dispensary..to have the Option..though I probably couldn't afford much...:coffee:

I have my med card but rarely ever buy from the clubs as I can grow my own with these autos.

[HASHTAG]#PatioPot[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

I had deep dark purple like Black Dragons, light purple, and some greyish blues. I chopped the biggest ones early as I have some nosey neighbors that I don't really trust.

F2 Mom in the ALF#3 was an overbalanced affy with pale pink and blue bud..ice-cream colours..:thumbsup:

Kinda crazy that two pots like that can smell up a whole back yard lol.

Ha..you Probably have the linalool..humans can recognise the smell at 2 parts per million..Think Jasmine or honeysuckle strength.

That's another thing I like about growing autos is that you can grow in spring and harvest before rippers are looking for crops.

Not gonna lie I kind of lost interest in posting when the site when down a few times and lost all my photos... then I just seemed like not to many people would even comment on my grow thread. Looks like the forums are alive and well again.

Yeah..I've Lived through a few of them and they are disheartening..:headbang:..[HASHTAG]#growbattles[/HASHTAG] are designed to cover dead grow diaries.
If you are competing with 10 Friends in one thread..there is Always someone visiting/helping/chatting...much better than grow threads no-one visits..:headbang:..this outdoor had around 40 entries this year...Hopefully more 2018.

Sorry for looking like a noob and not knowing how to rotate my photos. Ill figure it out eventually... been away for too long I guess lol

@sniper says if you go in and Edit your photos they come out the right way up..seemed to work for me on the tablet..:coffee:

thanks 912greenskell Ill deff enter next year. Kind of shitty that this was my best ever grow this year too lol.

Please do continue to drop by with some pics...Entries or not, this thread is for the love of outdoor growing autos and photos alike!!

Yesterday we made ice from the little that was salvable from the moldy greenhouse .. result was 6g of pure fire ... a 4 strain mix of 3 mainly indica and a sativa ... :cooldance:

My mate had never smoked ice(bubblehash) before, so that was a treat to watch :crying: we were supposed to split the harvest, but i let him keep rest of the ice after test smoking... :pighug:
that helped on his sense of failure, but it wasn't his fault ...

atm the record stands at 15 moldy plants out of 16 ..... :shrug:

I have one huge Mazar left, 175cm tall, and for some reason she is the only plant not to show any signs of mold.... im crossing everything atm..

Hope u all have better luck :pass:

Such a Shame..:nono:

but my ICUs and frost dragons popped up at around 80% germ rate.

ICU's too...:headbang:..Wow..

My best grows for autos are always when starting in spring

Yup..I Think there is a germ stop season..july/august..when we are hitting 40C I Think I hit low germ rates.

I pulled 9 mason jars from two 7 gallon smart pots.. total cost to grow was maybe 60$ with soil pots and nutes...but that's none of my business lol

Yeah..against the cheapest Bought bud which is 10 euros a gram here..:d5:..so you Paid for 6g's and anything else is a Bonus...:coffee:

Last edited:
@Waira ...while googling around grape mildew cures I came across the old spray once a week with a teaspoon of bicarb in 2 pints of water solution..

Do you Think this would Work as a cannabis mold preventative when we know we are hitting a High mold season...?

@Waira ...while googling around grape mildew cures I came across the old spray once a week with a teaspoon of bicarb in 2 pints of water solution..

Do you Think this would Work as a cannabis mold preventative when we know we are hitting a High mold season...?
ya... I'm on here all the time..
just send me a list of peoples I need to bug this week I'm one of them
heres the w.i.p.

top down... chromes spinnin'
20170803_070025.jpg

ya... I'm on here all the time..
just send me a list of peoples I need to bug this week I'm one of them

Cheers [HASHTAG]#MeMoMo[/HASHTAG]..:pighug:...Everyone in the comp should know by now ohw often they should post..even if they are [HASHTAG]#stoners[/HASHTAG] :biggrin:

but Asking for a weekend [HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG] call at the weekends would be appreciated and an acknowledgement for anyone posting would be Much Appreciated..:bighug:

@912GreenSkell said he would have time probs this time of year and I was supposed to cover but I have a pain jag..:nono:..so I'm pretty useless.

We Need [HASHTAG]#memberpower[/HASHTAG] :d5:

top down... chromes spinnin'

She is looking very Happy...:headbang:

I find if you just turn your device (down toward the left) the pics are good to go.. only when I try and take a picture with the phone straight the pics are sideways... if that makes sense

hehehe my fan leaves are doing jazz hands right now

Well ill help this here thread on @912GreenSkell ,@Mossy ,@Waira ...this is my comp auto glueberry og she's in flower mode now and two maybe three days into it shes already getting trics:worship: hopin thats a good sign for some high quality smoke.... Did a little training today but hard to spread her arms then they are on bout 2 inches or so:crying: but hopin she starts branching at least a little anyways...well hope everyone is having a good season!! Keep on growing:goodluck:

Attachments

• IMG_20170803_121418789_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170803_121418789_HDR.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20170803_121435723_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170803_121435723_HDR.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 55
Ha! I found my limited light plants took far too long to get into flower in the limited light conditions!!(though i had the sour soil working against them too) I FINALLY just chopped my first finished one last night DP's Cindy Jack.(and they are over day 100). Still have a AWW CBD still going...chopping very soon, as the Widowbomb being trained through the fence is now shading her out anyways.
Natural light only is very difficult for sure!! Plants benefit from stable/optimal conditions for the first 2-3 weeks in a major way.
Yes for sure I'll getting serious light on them next time for the start. Then I'll be able to see what else if anything might be holding them back :cheers:

Well ill help this here thread on @912GreenSkell ,@Mossy ,@Waira ...this is my comp auto glueberry og she's in flower mode now and two maybe three days into it shes already getting trics:worship: hopin thats a good sign for some high quality smoke.... Did a little training today but hard to spread her arms then they are on bout 2 inches or so:crying: but hopin she starts branching at least a little anyways...well hope everyone is having a good season!! Keep on growing:goodluck:

Absolutely no complaints at all with the toke of my outdoor glueberry...very strong with a nice minty menthol pine flavour and smell...excellent toke.

Back