One more non entry plant for you guys....Dinafem Moby Dick XXL is harvested!! Quite impressed with the second plant to make it to the finish line!!
IMG_5646.JPG

IMG_5653.JPG

IMG_5663.JPG

IMG_5669.JPG

@Bud Wiser UK - Damn bud that sunrise looks awesome!1 Very different looking bud than mine on that one!! Updated photo entry

@goodgrace87 - Looking good!! I updated the photo entry

@Swan - i used to grow topped untrained plants...some of them were obscene size, largest i can think of was over 14 feet tall and 24+ feet circumference. Get wayyyyyyyyy more bud from a trained plant though!!

@Hookahittah - Hey great work and thank for stopping by bud!! Hopefully next season you will enter the contest!

@blue - Haha yeah the atomic is a monster for sure. Not as big as the DP Blueberries get, but she is a very fine plant for sure!! You guys might like to hear that i have not watered or fed this plant since 2 weeks after she went in the ground...not a liter of food or water....nothing. Horse shit for the win once again!!!

@Mossy - Hey mossy, thanks so much for taking the time to comment on everyones entries...i am finding myself overloaded lately with things to do, and really appreciate the load being dispersed. Thanks. As for the cream mandarin i am quite surprised to see little mold on her...going to be a tough review to give since so many other folks have had mold issues with the strain! Damn does the toke smell awesome!! Really quite impressed with the mandarin and can't wait to run her again next season!!

@Waira - Yeah the cherry bomb toke is as good as she looks!! Though due to the early chop she is a bit more uphigh than she should be, its really a nice flavourfull smoke. Quite cherry skunk flavoured, really quite nice. I should note that there was late stage hermy traits on both of my cherry bombs, and i cut the limited light garden Cherry bomb for this reason. Yeah the green poison is rocking up the flower!! So far she is the only one in preflower except for......Cream Caramel is also on the flower train!! Gawd i hope the rest get into it asap or i am in great trouble!! My harvest window is getting close getting me into cold fall weather troubles!

:hump: yarrr, that's the Aunty way!... just curious, what's your MO for germ'ing? .... ah, right then, these are from that water-bombed batch, right? Did you get the usual spread of color intensity? It's good news indeed to hear ALF#3 is back in the groove! :woohoo1: :d5:
... :baked:- LOL! I was wondering about the color mix in there,... what's with the funky black-rounds, even mature they're that astringent? Why would anyone bother to propagate such a grape...? :shrug:..... Mmmm, ripe red's are my fav', though once in a while these amazing gold-green "white" grapes show up, and are like candy practically! :drool:
... Giggle Juice, there's a blast from the past! Did any auto-out on you? ... a male is good news! :kiss: what's next for crossing?

.... :bighug: thanks Aunty, she's mostly OK, but most all have some minor hiccup happening with nutrition, as of today,.. Psico' seems to have a Ca defc., FFS! -- with water that's 200 ppm,...:shrug: soil pH is spot-on too,... View attachment 787557
.... :biggrin: you and Sniper- :rofl:-- linadrool fiends! :snooze:

>> GS! :greenthumb: :woohoo: CM in and drying w/o the Rots! Duly noted, and she's on the must-do list fro next season, no more bumping and delays,.. I can't believe how long it's take

>> @Jraven :doh: :doh::doh: ... crap the bed, troubles for you too? I swear, this comp. is like a slow-mo' NASCAR wreck this year! :pighug: ... hey, have you checked out Sweet's F1FV line-up yet? these are F1 crosses between auto and photo' parents; they don't auto, but bloom speed is markedly accelerated,... check out the 2017 catalog here in their section, they have a great graphic chart showing bloom times by month,... I can tell you for sure, Green Poison version will take less than 5 weeks to finish bloom! one of their best strains too IMO, super sweet exotics fruit/citrus, very dense gummy buds,... gob-slap potent! :dizzy: ... I think the Sweet Cheese and Skunk are also super super fast,...
I will check those out...I thought I'd heard of fast finishers...GP is way on my list would love to find one that'll work here.

I will check those out...I thought I'd heard of fast finishers...GP is way on my list would love to find one that'll work here.

Arent fast finisher varieties standard photos with a quicker flower period @Waira ? Wouldnt jraven be better off with a light sensitive variety which would trigger flower at the earliest time possible? Or maybe i am not understanding it all properly.(which is entirely possible, i am mostly new to these canna variants )

Arent fast finisher varieties standard photos with a quicker flower period @Waira ? Wouldnt jraven be better off with a light sensitive variety which would trigger flower at the earliest time possible? Or maybe i am not understanding it all properly.(which is entirely possible, i am mostly new to these canna variants )
it seemed like the poor light conditions triggered flowering too early in most of the autos, not giving them veg time it seemed to me. Temp and RH were fine mostly...But I don't think I'll be trying to start plants anymore with natural light only anyway.

it seemed like the poor light conditions triggered flowering too early in most of the autos, not giving them veg time it seemed to me. Temp and RH were fine mostly...But I don't think I'll be trying to start plants anymore with natural light only anyway.

Ha! I found my limited light plants took far too long to get into flower in the limited light conditions!!(though i had the sour soil working against them too) I FINALLY just chopped my first finished one last night DP's Cindy Jack.(and they are over day 100). Still have a AWW CBD still going...chopping very soon, as the Widowbomb being trained through the fence is now shading her out anyways.
Natural light only is very difficult for sure!! Plants benefit from stable/optimal conditions for the first 2-3 weeks in a major way.

The Aussie is here . World of Seeds - Amnesia Auto -- [ Tropical Organic ] -- Week 11 - Now up to 7 hours full sun . Max Temp 27.7 °C
DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0044.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG

May the 19 th sprouted . Now if you live from Latitude 16 south -- 145 east -- Coastal -- This strain is well worth while . Ps I am not giving to much away on the Lats and Longs . Gotta be safe . :thumbsup: :vibe:

Hit the updates tonight...for now here is a quicky update!!

Official entry Think Fast day 120.
5.5 feet tall
View attachment 787240

And a non entry Bomb atomic...6.5 feet tall and a monster around!!
View attachment 787241

One more quick non official entry - green poison is flowering well now. Wrestled her down to under 6 feet last week to regain stealth. She is liking the flattop training and the new reverse supports are working very, very good...all full sun garden plants have hit some very high winds already and zero damage thanks to the new system..
View attachment 787242
Nice ladies bro:drool: they outta give u a harvest to get u through till spring:baked: also what's that nice lookin lady in the last pic budded up? Looks real nice!!

Last edited:
The Aussie is here . World of Seeds - Amnesia Auto -- [ Tropical Organic ] -- Week 11 - Now up to 7 hours full sun . Max Temp 27.7 °C
View attachment 787614 View attachment 787615 View attachment 787616 View attachment 787617
May the 19 th sprouted . Now if you live from Latitude 16 south -- 145 east -- Coastal -- This strain is well worth while . Ps I am not giving to much away on the Lats and Longs . Gotta be safe . :thumbsup: :vibe:

Awesome!! Ive had to drop into thread a couple of times and edit long lat for folks. Giving exact long and lats is just a brutal idea!! Updated...amazing job for limited light hecno!!

So sorry to hear about your plants this year my friend! I had more hermies and a wiener fest than I have ever had this year myself. Season of mold is yet to come for me.

Peace
Damn sorry to hear stick man its been the exact same here to....been pullin peckers all summer first on my auto BBs then now on my lemon skunk .. .been out everyday picking a few peckers here n there off her....did use loupe again tho n amberes trics on just about every bud so tomorrow is her big day:smokeit:

Last edited:
Back