Well folks, @912GreenSkell , @StickMan my photoperiod Z6xHT has developed nanners so won't be finishing out. We never got any sun here and every plant in my grow has been dwarfed,hermied or molded.
She always was a nice looking plant:
View attachment 786878
So sorry to hear about your plants this year my friend! I had more hermies and a wiener fest than I have ever had this year myself. Season of mold is yet to come for me.

Peace

How much does the daylight hours drop per day after june 21st? Ever run the super autos? Could have a longer veg period while the daylight is increasing and trigger flower as soon as the days start to drop theoretically giving a late aug harvest. (never tried them personally, but i think this is pretty much how they work??)
Generally 4-5 minutes per day drop.
No supers yet, late August harvest actually sounds good if that's how they do it...nor have I tried early finishing photos either.
Finding strains to grow that fit in is going to be a big deal. But I really don't think I'll be all natural light either after this season's trials,I'm not sure how my changes will shake out,but I'll still need need low light tolerance because that's the main problem.

So sorry to hear about your plants this year my friend! I had more hermies and a wiener fest than I have ever had this year myself. Season of mold is yet to come for me.

Peace
Thank you brother.Yep it's been exceptional here. If this was normal no one would think of outdoor growing lol. I hope you have a mold-free finish!

Hit the updates tonight...for now here is a quicky update!!

Official entry Think Fast day 120.
5.5 feet tall
View attachment 787240

And a non entry Bomb atomic...6.5 feet tall and a monster around!!
View attachment 787241

One more quick non official entry - green poison is flowering well now. Wrestled her down to under 6 feet last week to regain stealth. She is liking the flattop training and the new reverse supports are working very, very good...all full sun garden plants have hit some very high winds already and zero damage thanks to the new system..
View attachment 787242
Wrestled her down to 6ft for stealth..... Haha that's hilarious!!
[emoji2] [emoji2]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0042.JPG What's up guys? I'm an older auto grower that hasn't posted in a few seasons. Glad to see people still progressing this plant. I grew two auto pots in late spring. Wish I'd have entered this as it was my best auto grow to date. I used 7 gallon smart pots with vermisoil. Forgot what strains I planted but I recall them being PAK , Black Dragons, Bad Betty's, and some Punk Chunk. The other pot was a mix of all those strains that got accidentally pollinated. My buddy and I call it AMP or auto mix pot.[/GALLERY]

Attachments

• IMG_0049.JPG
    IMG_0049.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
@Hookahittah :bighug:..where ya been...?...:shrug:..do I need to kill the fatted calf..?

ish I'd have entered this as it was my best auto grow to date. I used 7 gallon smart pots with vermisoil.

Same time next year..?...:d5:..starts May-ish...

Forgot what strains I planted but I recall them being PAK , Black Dragons, Bad Betty's, and some Punk Chunk.

Wow..Nice Menu....:headbang:..I can Taste some of those just from the Names...

The other pot was a mix of all those strains that got accidentally pollinated.

:crying: Start with great stock they'll be great crosses....:smoker:.some of my Finest girls have started with a wee Accident...some of my Friends too.....:crying:...I'm getting an Extra grandchild through it as well..:biggrin:

Bloody Hell @blue..you posted under me..:bighug:

I was going back for that girls too..............I Love the balance on her....she looks Perfect...:headbang:

I found a few really put on the stink as well so I kept the clover flower tea adding a lil molasses to the mix ,I still do the whole worm castings tea adding a pinch of seabird or bat guano depending on life cycle .In my research I have read that molasses is good to get the microbes' feasting on the suger but when the sugers gone they die ,in a theory I have I often add small amounts of molasses to my teas to give the microbes more feeding power I think it really gets the activity going and improves the Teas function as a whole .

i can get molasses here..but use it sparingly so it doesn't attract the ants..if it is fermented it may be better...:headbang:

ae8f4044f760fda811e14bde0b86c1bf.jpg

[emoji2]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

[HASHTAG]#GoSwan[/HASHTAG]...:d5:

And i nipped a non entry plant today...CreamMandarin XL is done!! Nice to see one taken to the finish with molding to shit.

Good info to know for the Review..:d5:..do well in the muggier climates..looks Clean as a whistle and nicely tric-d up...:drool:

smells very sweet almost like fresh baby carrots with a twist of lemon then at the end u get the pungent skunk smell

Smell makes my mouth water....cant wait for a smoke test!!

Looking forward to it...:headbang:

not sure if u can u guys will have to let me know ...but the little black specks in the pic r the ambered trics....happy growing everyone!!! Hope all is well around the world!!

I see the different coloured trics in the last photo..:headbang:

Lovely...:headbang:..nice Trim job...:bravo:

Well folks, @912GreenSkell , @StickMan my photoperiod Z6xHT has developed nanners so won't be finishing out. We never got any sun here and every plant in my grow has been dwarfed,hermied or molded.
She always was a nice looking plant:
View attachment 786878

Bummer @Jraven ..:pass:..choked for you..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!! Damn sorry to hear of the hermy....if you have another photo growing you are allowed to change selection(as its written in the rule set)

Having some great (commercial) fishing though. :cheers:

[HASHTAG]#mothernature[/HASHTAG] ..she Gives with one hand and takes away with the other..:headbang:

and a shot of the auto I was gonna choose but didn't..
20170731_202620-jpg.787044

i'll get a shot of the competition auto when I set up a ladder

Love it..:d5:.. @mohawk warrior ..Typical...you name one and another outperforms it...:coffee:

temple ball super auto dropp april 22
603897b7bf8034db2ef9b8b7d930273e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

She's Looking Great @goodgrace87 :headbang:..great frame for hanging buds on..

Aaaaaaaaaand, here's the one I should have fucking entered ...

brooklyn-sunrise-14wks-jpg.787137

:crying: You Too @Bud Wiser UK :d5:..Typical..

And a non entry Bomb atomic...6.5 feet tall and a monster around!!

Just Love her @912GreenSkell ..everything about her appeals to my eye for balance...:drool:

Peace

Shame about the hermies @StickMan :nono:..nobody is getting a break this year.
Fingers Crossed for the mold season...:d5:..I Think we are about to start too.
August is high humidity here..

38 out of 39 germinated.....:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:..woo hoo.....:woohoo:
:hump: yarrr, that's the Aunty way!... just curious, what's your MO for germ'ing? .... ah, right then, these are from that water-bombed batch, right? Did you get the usual spread of color intensity? It's good news indeed to hear ALF#3 is back in the groove! :woohoo1: :d5:
... :baked:- LOL! I was wondering about the color mix in there,... what's with the funky black-rounds, even mature they're that astringent? Why would anyone bother to propagate such a grape...? :shrug:..... Mmmm, ripe red's are my fav', though once in a while these amazing gold-green "white" grapes show up, and are like candy practically! :drool:
... Giggle Juice, there's a blast from the past! Did any auto-out on you? ... a male is good news! :kiss: what's next for crossing?

.... :bighug: thanks Aunty, she's mostly OK, but most all have some minor hiccup happening with nutrition, as of today,.. Psico' seems to have a Ca defc., FFS! -- with water that's 200 ppm,...:shrug: soil pH is spot-on too,... P1060101.JPG
.... :biggrin: you and Sniper- :rofl:-- linadrool fiends! :snooze:

>> GS! :greenthumb: :woohoo: CM in and drying w/o the Rots! Duly noted, and she's on the must-do list fro next season, no more bumping and delays,.. I can't believe how long it's taken me to fit her in for a photo F1FV grow,... She's classic looking CM too, dense and loaded with trich's! .... Cherry Bomb looks delish' too,.. first impressions? :eyebrows: man, she has seriously hairy trich' stalks huh!
.... :jawdrop: :growing: :woody: holy poop tea!! I'm overdue at your thread, but this preview is nutters-- :bow: Bud hemisphere's! TF is over it, I think,... :rofl:... GP is f'ing rocking hard GS, and doing her speed bloom thing! :d5:

>> @Jraven :doh: :doh::doh: ... crap the bed, troubles for you too? I swear, this comp. is like a slow-mo' NASCAR wreck this year! :pighug: ... hey, have you checked out Sweet's F1FV line-up yet? these are F1 crosses between auto and photo' parents; they don't auto, but bloom speed is markedly accelerated,... check out the 2017 catalog here in their section, they have a great graphic chart showing bloom times by month,... I can tell you for sure, Green Poison version will take less than 5 weeks to finish bloom! one of their best strains too IMO, super sweet exotics fruit/citrus, very dense gummy buds,... gob-slap potent! :dizzy: ... I think the Sweet Cheese and Skunk are also super super fast,...

Back