Real nice bro... This one has been on my to grow list for a while now... Looks stellar.....n is it just me or do i see some amber on ur buds as well!!??

Yes you do!! Cream mandarin wasnt quite ambered up, but was all cloudy, but moby dick did have some amber trichs for sure. My idea of an ideal harvest is 20% amber and 80% cloudy. This season only the mandarin, moby dick, dinafem AWW XXL, and DP's Cindy Jack actually made it to the finish line. The rest were early chops due to mold or late stage hermy(only cherry bomb in limited light was from this).

Speaking of Cindy Jack....auto crystal of the season award goes to Cindy Jack!! IMpressive for such limited light(less than 8 hours). Trying full sun style next year.
IMG_5674.JPG

full

full

full

Cheers Mossy glad your still apart of this community. I couldn't grow last year due to where I was living.. but this year I moved to a house with some friends and planted those around may. We had a ton of rain this year and delayed me from germing any beans for awhile. I only fed those plants two times with Alaskan fish emulsion and they were loving it. Never got a measurement on them but easily the biggest best autos Ive ever grown. Kill the fatted calf? whats that mean time for a BBQ? Ha I'm sure you know the tastes of all those strains. Many of my friends enjoy these flavors as they aren't like stuff you get in the medical dispensaries out here. Finally this plant is legal here as well. Northern CA. I have my med card but rarely ever buy from the clubs as I can grow my own with these autos. That AMP cross is seriously the best thing we have ever crossed. So many strains were accidently crossed in an indoor grow that now you get a little of all of them when growing. I had deep dark purple like Black Dragons, light purple, and some greyish blues. I chopped the biggest ones early as I have some nosey neighbors that I don't really trust. The other smaller plants I let go, and let me tell you they flavor and density of the buds was wayyyy better. Kinda crazy that two pots like that can smell up a whole back yard lol. That's another thing I like about growing autos is that you can grow in spring and harvest before rippers are looking for crops. I haven't had time to look through this whole thread but Ill check in from time to time. Not gonna lie I kind of lost interest in posting when the site when down a few times and lost all my photos... then I just seemed like not to many people would even comment on my grow thread. Looks like the forums are alive and well again. Sorry for looking like a noob and not knowing how to rotate my photos. Ill figure it out eventually... been away for too long I guess lol

thanks 912greenskell Ill deff enter next year. Kind of shitty that this was my best ever grow this year too lol.

full

full

full

Cheers Mossy glad your still apart of this community. I couldn't grow last year due to where I was living.. but this year I moved to a house with some friends and planted those around may. We had a ton of rain this year and delayed me from germing any beans for awhile. I only fed those plants two times with Alaskan fish emulsion and they were loving it. Never got a measurement on them but easily the biggest best autos Ive ever grown. Kill the fatted calf? whats that mean time for a BBQ? Ha I'm sure you know the tastes of all those strains. Many of my friends enjoy these flavors as they aren't like stuff you get in the medical dispensaries out here. Finally this plant is legal here as well. Northern CA. I have my med card but rarely ever buy from the clubs as I can grow my own with these autos. That AMP cross is seriously the best thing we have ever crossed. So many strains were accidently crossed in an indoor grow that now you get a little of all of them when growing. I had deep dark purple like Black Dragons, light purple, and some greyish blues. I chopped the biggest ones early as I have some nosey neighbors that I don't really trust. The other smaller plants I let go, and let me tell you they flavor and density of the buds was wayyyy better. Kinda crazy that two pots like that can smell up a whole back yard lol. That's another thing I like about growing autos is that you can grow in spring and harvest before rippers are looking for crops. I haven't had time to look through this whole thread but Ill check in from time to time. Not gonna lie I kind of lost interest in posting when the site when down a few times and lost all my photos... then I just seemed like not to many people would even comment on my grow thread. Looks like the forums are alive and well again. Sorry for looking like a noob and not knowing how to rotate my photos. Ill figure it out eventually... been away for too long I guess lol

thanks 912greenskell Ill deff enter next year. Kind of shitty that this was my best ever grow this year too lol.

Please do continue to drop by with some pics...Entries or not, this thread is for the love of outdoor growing autos and photos alike!!

Yesterday we made ice from the little that was salvable from the moldy greenhouse .. result was 6g of pure fire ... a 4 strain mix of 3 mainly indica and a sativa ... :cooldance:

My mate had never smoked ice(bubblehash) before, so that was a treat to watch :crying: we were supposed to split the harvest, but i let him keep rest of the ice after test smoking... :pighug:
that helped on his sense of failure, but it wasn't his fault ...

atm the record stands at 15 moldy plants out of 16 ..... :shrug:

I have one huge Mazar left, 175cm tall, and for some reason she is the only plant not to show any signs of mold.... im crossing everything atm..

Hope u all have better luck :pass:

Yesterday we made ice from the little that was salvable from the moldy greenhouse .. result was 6g of pure fire ... a 4 strain mix of 3 mainly indica and a sativa ... :cooldance:

My mate had never smoked ice(bubblehash) before, so that was a treat to watch :crying: we were supposed to split the harvest, but i let him keep rest of the ice after test smoking... :pighug:
that helped on his sense of failure, but it wasn't his fault ...

atm the record stands at 15 moldy plants out of 16 ..... :shrug:

I have one huge Mazar left, 175cm tall, and for some reason she is the only plant not to show any signs of mold.... im crossing everything atm..

Hope u all have better luck :pass:

Damn bud...15 of 16 is harsh. Some plants its not bad at all over here. So far every plant of mine had had some mold. All the bad ones cut early. Best mold resistors of the season left to finish. Chopping Dinafem AWW XXL tomorrow i think(only a single spot found), then only DP AWW CBD left(only a single spot found).

for sure greenskell I don't have too many other pics as I broke my phone recently... I just started some new beans but we've had temps in the 100s since I planted them. Seems like they don't sprout to good in these conditions in my experience. My AMP cross only has 3 sprouts out of like 30 so far but my ICUs and frost dragons popped up at around 80% germ rate. Lost a few today when I went to check them in the afternoon. Was so hot I put a piece of plywood over to protect them... My best grows for autos are always when starting in spring

for sure greenskell I don't have too many other pics as I broke my phone recently... I just started some new beans but we've had temps in the 100s since I planted them. Seems like they don't sprout to good in these conditions in my experience. My AMP cross only has 3 sprouts out of like 30 so far but my ICUs and frost dragons popped up at around 80% germ rate. Lost a few today when I went to check them in the afternoon. Was so hot I put a piece of plywood over to protect them... My best grows for autos are always when starting in spring

I rock mine indoors for a few weeks before they hit our often crazy conditions outdoors. Get way better pulls than trying to fight with our unpredictable cool outdoor weather in june.

Damn bud...15 of 16 is harsh. Some plants its not bad at all over here. So far every plant of mine had had some mold. All the bad ones cut early. Best mold resistors of the season left to finish. Chopping Dinafem AWW XXL tomorrow i think(only a single spot found), then only DP AWW CBD left(only a single spot found).

What has amazed me the most is my cbd haze ... mold started on very loose, just starting to flower, sativa buds .....
not in the dense buds but on loose airy flowers

the first time i've seen mold destroy like this

916greenskell - starting indoors would be my best bet but my house doesn't have any extra space for a grow room... I figure whatever pops up and survives will be extra smoke for me this winter. I wasn't even goin to do another run but my buddy asked if I was goin to. I was like well you know why not have the beans might as well. I just recycled my same soil so well see how it turns out. I think its funny when people say autos don't produce. I pulled 9 mason jars from two 7 gallon smart pots.. total cost to grow was maybe 60$ with soil pots and nutes...but that's none of my business lol

Back