Across from her is a skelly Og,behind her is a white face off og a mephisto photo .the skelly also goes my the name the puck ,its a pre soviet era hash plant held in the pacific northwest since 89 .It's in a lot of peoples opinion the best hash plant an is super rare mine is crossed to legend og (respect og cut ) by the breeder cannarado genetics every where I go to purchase more seeds they say they're rare and he doesn't make a lot ,and I haven't been able to find more ,I know a few people here and there and sometimes have access to rare stuff but they always just tell me if I don't get it then its gone I will keep an eye out for you I still got like 8seeds but I want more pre soviet landrace hashplants are rare my absolute favorite crossed to the legend og (respect cut )well to me that's a match made in heaven talk about 2 uncommon strains meeting up to produce goodness.

Mr Dankstyle sir ... I would trade one of my testicles to live in Oregon .. :thumbsup:
. it's a beautiful state a lot of people are moving here but I have always been here I feel lucky to live here ,Oregon has a kinda hipness that's hard to describe,people are pretty nice an country like in a lot of places.

Blow Mind autoflower

Bud shot..

Plant was 64cm tall.. Yield was 44gr dry bud
6b665600ef1b64444f91da78d6bd72b9.jpg
85511f22ee423fc593b7b87c7098745a.jpg

If trying to boost a couple ladies on a reservoir (autopots) how much molasses would you use per liter/gallon to top feed them?

I use about half a dessert-spoonful per gallon of water, and I use it with every watering from about week 4/5 into flower right up to the final flush.
I don't use autopots though ... and blackstrap molasses is sticky sweet stuff, so I'm not sure if it will block up your drip-pipes when used over time??
I'm also assuming you're growing in soil, not coco?

:thumbsup:

I use about half a dessert-spoonful per gallon of water, and I use it with every watering from about week 4/5 into flower right up to the final flush.
I don't use autopots though ... and blackstrap molasses is sticky sweet stuff, so I'm not sure if it will block up your drip-pipes when used over time??
I'm also assuming you're growing in soil, not coco?

thats why he wants to topfeed... i do the same with silica, cal/mag and PK tea (autopots)

I'm a little twitchy about adding stuff this late. There's no amber yet that I can see, I think she's got another couple of weeks in front of her :D I've never tried molasses. Gonna look it up. I'm really inexperienced when it comes to fertilizing and additives. I've done organic for the entire grow, only fed some p/k for a week around Day 55-60, otw I let the plant just use the soil. I might wait a little before more defol - it looks like there's some more nutes/sugars the plant wants and can get from them
I give mine a spoonful of black treacle in 2 ltrs of water once a week and they love it ......

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Back