I found the first start of mold in the main bud of the potbelly dragon, luckily it seem to be the only one :shrug:

she has to come down today :

DSC_0042a.JPG
DSC_0043a.JPG
DSC_0044a.JPG
DSC_0045a.JPG
DSC_0046a.JPG

Hope you all have a better monday :pass:

ok my royal ak went south with budrot and pests (mites ,aphids AND root aphids) so i have to withdraw my photo entry.
Here's my sour liver dry pic.
CIMG2846.JPG
CIMG2847.JPG
It was fun will definitely be in it next year.

in my arnold voice "I'll be back"

Tomorrow pics of my candy kush from autoseeds... She's get one heck of a main cola bud [emoji7] and if the mailman do his job right.. Am get the mistery seeds of seed Stockers so I go one with the flow before summer ends. [emoji4][emoji482][emoji482]

Tomorrow pics of my candy kush from autoseeds... She's get one heck of a main cola bud [emoji7] and if the mailman do his job right.. Am get the mistery seeds of seed Stockers so I go one with the flow before summer ends. [emoji4][emoji482][emoji482]
Hell ya bro good stuff.....i grew a few candy kush photos last yr also had big main colas averaging 16-18 inches ...other then the grapefruit kush i had growing it was one of my favs had great taste when cured well very sticky too!!

@blowyourmind...buds looks great bud!! Look forward to seeing how a seed stockers strain does outdoors!

@Need4Weed - She still looks hungry, but she seems to be growing through it just fine!! Nice work bud Updated both photo and auto. As for the pic...get the best you can with the gear you have. Lovely colour on the DD.

@budwiser uk - Hahahaha that bong story is the best!!

@StickMan - Both entries look excellent bud. The auto- how big is the pot she is in 7" (1.5gallon), or is it a 9" square? Updated both

@Slowmo - The evil fuzz strikes again...damn bud, sorry to hear about the mold again bud. I am in the same boat, cherry bomb is being cut way early tomorrow for the same reason, and also early cutting the glueberry main cola for the same reason tomorrow. Spotted my first spot of mold on the Cream Mandarin today. Only Moby Dick XL and Dinafem AWW XXL are mold free in the full sun garden, and Brooklyn Sunrise, Cindy Jack and AWW CBD are mold free in the test garden(but far less formed bud than in full sun).

@islandgrower - Hey nice work on the Sour liver bud...you certainly deal with some hardcore outdoor conditions where you live man. Hats off for growing in it bud!! I am moving your auto entry to completed and photo to eliminated...sorry to hear about your struggles with the photo!!

@Slowmo - The evil fuzz strikes again...damn bud, sorry to hear about the mold again bud. I am in the same boat, cherry bomb is being cut way early tomorrow for the same reason, and also early cutting the glueberry main cola for the same reason tomorrow. Spotted my first spot of mold on the Cream Mandarin today. Only Moby Dick XL and Dinafem AWW XXL are mold free in the full sun garden, and Brooklyn Sunrise, Cindy Jack and AWW CBD are mold free in the test garden(but far less formed bud than in full sun).

At least im getting quite good at spotting it early ... i lost 5-10% of the main bud ... only 1 "node" of the main bud was moldy ... that node is ofc gone ... the close few ones that looks ok ... will not be smoked directly but made into bubble

I always flash freezes my trim, so even if mold hyphens are present in the rest of bud ... that will prevent any further development ... (i have convinsed myself)

Last edited:
And for the end of my battle, dry bud photo :headbang: :headbang:

GorillaGlue - Fast Buds

20170725_094225-jpg.784253

:drool::drool:

Gorgeous bud m8 .... classic GG looks super frosty.... she has a really nice hybrid high ... very social ... an all time fav of mine :thumbsup:

my current smoke the Gorilla OG , has the same social element from GG#4 and a harder hitting edge from OG Kush... highly recommended :cheers:

Back