Ya bro got one hell of a storm!! Rain hail 40-50 mph winds the whole nine yards n the whole time i was at work feeling like i was gonna puke thinking of all my ladies in the woods ...just got off work still raining but just drizzling debating wether or not to walk n check em now or wait till morning....
Sorry to hear you got the storm that just barely missed us. I work in a job where we watch the weather all the time and I swear I could do a better job of forecasting than any meteorologist. Hopefully your girls came through it okay.

I use about half a dessert-spoonful per gallon of water, and I use it with every watering from about week 4/5 into flower right up to the final flush.
I don't use autopots though ... and blackstrap molasses is sticky sweet stuff, so I'm not sure if it will block up your drip-pipes when used over time??
I'm also assuming you're growing in soil, not coco?

:thumbsup:
Growing in coco/perlite, but I hand feed any biologicals from the top of the pots. Thanks for the info.

@captcold .. never too late .. but bear it in mind for next time, eh? :thumbsup:
A little bit of research goes a long way ...
tdam's grow - 10+ lbs - is amazing.

Will do, and thanks. Gonna try it out for the next bit at any rate. One of the Think Big's looks like she has at least 3-4 more weeks in her.

Despite it being sugar, don't taste too good :shrug:

Last edited:
I visited my gorilla spot yesterday and all looked ok. After I took pics I topped the 2 main branches of the Girl Scout Cookies and 1 from the oldest Mazar x Great White Shark. Then I took 1 cutting from lower branches of each of the M x GWS. I placed all the cuttings in pre-soaked rockwool cubes under a humidity dome. My plan is to reverse a GSC clone and hit the others with some auto pollen I got in the freezer. That way I can have photo beans for next year and also have some F-1s to work out my first photo to auto strain. Anywho, here's some pics!
IMG_20170722_111405.jpg

Oldest of the Mazar x GWS I took her main branch right after this pic.

IMG_20170722_111309.jpg

Mazar x Great White Shark official entry @912GreenSkell

IMG_20170722_111252_1.jpg

Her sister

IMG_20170722_111323_1.jpg

Northern Lights x Big Bud

IMG_20170722_111350_2.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies I took the 2 main branches right after this pic was taken.

Also a question, since the GSC clone has already started to pre-flower, how soon before I can start the reversing process? :peace:

Last edited:
Hammer-time ...

View attachment 783446

Crush me ...! :headbang:

Remember this post? ... he he.
Well, my mate, let's call him Frank 'cos that's his name ... brought this bong all the way back the the UK from California, where it was discovered living under someone's sofa, unused.
He wanted to 'christen it' .. and I was earmarked to facilitate this event.
He also wanted to bring a pal .. a 'roadie' .. and my experience of roadies is that most of them are hardcore when it comes to drug consumption.

I filled the first bowl with some well-cured King's Kush .. smooth and went down a treat.
The next bowl I filled with some more Kush, but added some of the scissor-snot from the recent Brooklyn Sunrise trim.

As I was approaching the bong for my second hit, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the 'roadie', let's call him Tim 'cos that was his name, wasn't quite right.
I turned my head to witness his eyes roll back, eyelids slam shut, and fall like a lamp-post hit by a truck .. going from the vertical to 45 degrees in seconds without any attempt from his arms to break his fall.
He landed on my dining furniture, breaking a chair and throwing everything on the table into the air, the hot bowl full of burning embers landing on the carpet.

Bummer.

They both left with their heads hanging in shame.

Lessons and results:
1. I now own the bong.
2. They don't make roadies like they used to.
3. My Sunrise is fucking strong .. and I've got lots of it.
4. Frank still owes me. For life.
5. I have a story to tell my Grand-kids.
6. The bong has rightfully earned it's name!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:toke:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you got the storm that just barely missed us. I work in a job where we watch the weather all the time and I swear I could do a better job of forecasting than any meteorologist. Hopefully your girls came through it okay.

Growing in coco/perlite, but I hand feed any biologicals from the top of the pots. Thanks for the info.
Well then bro i say u take over cuz those fuckers on tv dont know their ass from their head!!! But i did go check on the ladies n a few of my autos took a beating:-/ hoping they didn't get to stressed to stunt their growth or anything and all my photos did good but one branch on one of my big lemon skunks did snap off ...lost about 8-10 inches of top of a branch.... She seems fine tho shes in flower mode now and the other bigger one is right behind her ,weird they r flowering now they get 9-10 hrs of direct light maybe cuz i started em at the end of February?? First two pics r the smaller lemon skunk that broke she's a little ahead on the bud making n the third pic is the second bigger lemon skunk and last pic is both bigger one is in front smaller in back

Attachments

• IMG_20170723_115050580_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170723_115050580_HDR.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20170723_114848798.jpg
    IMG_20170723_114848798.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20170723_114915929_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170723_114915929_HDR.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20170723_114813406_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170723_114813406_HDR.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 53
Remember this post? ... he he.
Well, my mate, let's call him Frank 'cos that's his name ... brought this bong all the way back the the UK from California, where it was discovered living under someone's sofa, unused.
He wanted to 'christen it' .. and I was earmarked to facilitate this event.
He also wanted to bring a pal .. a 'roadie' .. and my experience of roadies is that most of them are hardcore when it comes to drug consumption.

I filled the first bowl with some well-cured King's Kush .. smooth and went down a treat.
The next bowl I filled with some more Kush, but added some of the scissor-snot from the recent Brooklyn Sunrise trim.

As I was approaching the bong for my second hit, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the 'roadie', let's call him Tim 'cos that was his name, wasn't quite right.
I turned my head to witness his eyes roll back, eyelids slam shut, and fall like a lamp-post hit by a truck .. going from the vertical to 45 degrees in seconds without any attempt from his arms to break his fall.
He landed on my dining furniture, breaking a chair and throwing everything on the table into the air, the hot bowl full of burning embers landing on the carpet.

Bummer.

They both left with their heads hanging in shame.

Lessons and results:
1. I now own the bong.
2. They don't make roadies like they used to.
3. My Sunrise is fucking strong .. and I've got lots of it.
4. Frank still owes me. For life.
5. I have a story to tell my Grand-kids.
6. The bong has rightfully earned it's name!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:toke:
Haha hell ya bro so awesome!! I wanna hit that shit a few times ;-) promise i wont be like the rodie haha good stuff!!

No good then .. molasses don't work in coco.
The sugars feed micro-organisms in the soil, which in turn feed the plant's roots.
Fuck, I do so love soil ..! :headbang:
I add beneficials to my all my grows with coco. The coco and the trays the roots pull water from will support bacteria with no problems. You can't really expect them to grow and multiply, but they do aid the roots in uptake of nutrients. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only Autopot user that is using coco and add bennies to it on a weekly basis. I have a big pot of EWC tea brewing now that will get hand fed to the girls tomorrow.

I took down my auto entry a little while ago. Didn't make much, but it was my fault for stunting her. Here's a full pic before chop.
CAM00157 (2)a.jpg

Here's a bud pic. I took this pic with a different device than a couple days ago. @912GreenSkell does this pic look any better?
CAM00159 (3)a.jpg

Back