@Slowmo - the dragon turned out to be a beauty!! Too about moldylocks...sucks, and i am in the exact same position as you bud.

@forbiddenx711 - Hey awesome pillar of bud! Well done! Yes bud, we welcome non entry plants for sure!! This contest is here to unite the love we all have for sun grown herb!!

@Bud Wiser UK = Absolutely fantastic my friend!! She looks awesome!! Yeah so all we need is a choice dry bud pic, and you will be moved to the completed section. Once we get a whack of entries we will get the poll threads started and then i will tag all completed entries to repost their pics there for voting. Oh yeah...and I need an invite too!! :D :D Looks amazing and cant wait to smoke some!!

@captcold - amazing work bud!!

Oh yeah...and my photoperiod entry the think fast!! Doing well and recovered from boron deficiency (or moronic toxicity if you describe the guy who started the problem :D)
Day 106
IMG_5538.JPG

Last edited:
We got lucky today. That massive storm system that was coming out of the Midwest thru Ohio cut south and dipped into West Virginia missing us for the most part. We got some light rain but nothing like they had anticipated. Should be moving thru your neck of the woods now.

If trying to boost a couple ladies on a reservoir (autopots) how much molasses would you use per liter/gallon to top feed them? I

At my age I might sacrifice both to live in a legal grow state. I don't think there would be major health issues with becoming an eunuch at sixty. :crying: I'll just smoke more medicine! :pass:
Ya bro got one hell of a storm!! Rain hail 40-50 mph winds the whole nine yards n the whole time i was at work feeling like i was gonna puke thinking of all my ladies in the woods ...just got off work still raining but just drizzling debating wether or not to walk n check em now or wait till morning....

Ya bro got one hell of a storm!! Rain hail 40-50 mph winds the whole nine yards n the whole time i was at work feeling like i was gonna puke thinking of all my ladies in the woods ...just got off work still raining but just drizzling debating wether or not to walk n check em now or wait till morning....

Hope the girls made it through unscathed for you bud!!

Hope so too @912GreenSkell probably gonna have to wait till the a.m.....on the other hand order some more auto got em im the mail n sprouted 3 dark devils 1 hindu kush auto 1 blue amnesia xxl and 1 nyc diesel all just popped their heads above ground....gonna be my last run of autos outdoors this yr:) Also here is my auto entry ill get a pic of my photo tomorrow when i check on the girls....my auto glueverry is finally branching out just over 30 days...also just showed preflowers today....

Attachments

• IMG_20170722_150455827_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170722_150455827_HDR.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20170722_150538463_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170722_150538463_HDR.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 63
Hope so too @912GreenSkell probably gonna have to wait till the a.m.....on the other hand order some more auto got em im the mail n sprouted 3 dark devils 1 hindu kush auto 1 blue amnesia xxl and 1 nyc diesel all just popped their heads above ground....gonna be my last run of autos outdoors this yr:) Also here is my auto entry ill get a pic of my photo tomorrow when i check on the girls....my auto glueverry is finally branching out just over 30 days...also just showed preflowers today....

Cool stuff updated!! Good luck with the glueberry...hopefully the fall is decent weather...unfortunately mine needs an early chop as she is having major mold probs now in the rain and 80%+rh..chopping asap.

Non-entry Glueberry OG day 65
IMG_5540.JPG

Cool stuff updated!! Good luck with the glueberry...hopefully the fall is decent weather...unfortunately mine needs an early chop as she is having major mold probs now in the rain and 80%+rh..chopping asap.

View attachment 783483
Shes beautiful i hope mine turns out have that good brother putting her in ground either tomorrow or day after whichever day the rain stops lol gonna cut holes in bucket n put her in the field gets sun from 7a.m to 8p.m literally sunup to sundown so hope that helps... Sux ur having mold problems i just found a wee spot on a WW auto i cut it off as soon as i saw it so she n the rest of the flowering autos will probably have to be cut down as well :-/ mother nature-1 gladiators-0

Shes beautiful i hope mine turns out have that good brother putting her in ground either tomorrow or day after whichever day the rain stops lol gonna cut holes in bucket n put her in the field gets sun from 7a.m to 8p.m literally sunup to sundown so hope that helps... Sux ur having mold problems i just found a wee spot on a WW auto i cut it off as soon as i saw it so she n the rest of the flowering autos will probably have to be cut down as well :-/ mother nature-1 gladiators-0

Yeah mine is sunrise to sunset as well in a high wind location(well except for some late afternoon shade caused from the large Bomb Atomic photo)...doesnt matter when the ambient RH is 80%...every plant is different though, good luck!!

View attachment 783483
Also was wondering how many days from seed is she? Just wondering bout how long this one will last

Back