I didn't enter any autos in the contest but here's my big bomb auto and my portal mix fem I believe to be a stone dragon growing outside my trailer (caravan) .the first couple of weeks were tuff not alot of sun and a whole lota bugs that were looking for a leaf ,but I tied em down and fed em raw organics and they took off ,no room at night under the lights just good ol fashion mother nature an organic vibes .the big bomb is in the bigger planter an the stone maybe dragon fem is in the airpot ,s couple of porch beauty's
WP_20170709_006.jpg

The red Dragon is somewhat still here .. i didn't have the heart to cut her totally ...
main cola is gone but the rest seem mold free :eyebrows:

and the weather seems to have changed to the better :
DSC_0038a.JPG

Cheers :pass:

but i knew i missed some....i found maybe 40-60 seed in 90 ounces of pot. Full on acceptable.
Wow! You got 90 ounces off of one DP Blueberry? I have to get me some of those seeds!:smoking:

Wow! You got 90 ounces off of one DP Blueberry? I have to get me some of those seeds!:smoking:

Out of the 5 seasons i grew out the DP BB the least i pulled was 40. 40, 40, 54, 64 and 90. Monsters every single one of them!! I had one this season, but it got so damn big i couldnt risk stealth and gave her away.

@dankstyle J - Autos are looking fantastic bud.

@blowyourmind - Same to you...looking excellent bud!! Nice work.

@Belivitez - Wow....that looks amazing! Updated!

@Slowmo - after seeing these pics i have to ask....are you sure you want her remove from the list? It seems to me you could get some fantastic pics form whats left!! Remember bud...no full plant pics allowed for the voting stage. A single cola or bud shot will be the key to victory on this contest.

@Mossy speaking of which...i know we arent able to add more than one pic to a voting poll(which is too bad!), but what do you think about have a seperate poll for live bud/cola pic and one for dried bud pic...a bit clunky as that would mean there would be 4 polls total(2 for auto 2 for photo). Then the winners of auto and photo would be determined by adding the results and whoever has the highest votes total wins.

Out of the 5 seasons i grew out the DP BB the least i pulled was 40. 40, 40, 54, 64 and 90. Monsters every single one of them!! I had one this season, but it got so damn big i couldnt risk stealth and gave her away.
That's amazing! Back in the seventies I used to grow land race sativas under the Florida sun and while I pulled some two pound plants outside, I've never seen a five pounder. :d5:

Back