Skelly Og
WP_20170710_001.jpg
WP_20170710_002.jpg

Skelly Og [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] not in contest but looking nice
WP_20170710_003.jpg
and the rest of my kush\afghani hybrids
WP_20170710_009.jpg
WP_20170710_010.jpg

UH-oh...went over my internet useage and super expensive to eat more data...minimal internet for the next 3 days...updates here only once a day.
Bummer, we used to have Hughes Net here in da sticks. If you went over your allotted usage, they completely locked you out for 24 hours. It was not very much data per day at all either. So nice to have DSL.

Peace

So nice my brother.

Peace
Thanks very much ,all plants are over 6ft ,not to bad for mostly indica hybrids ,but once flowering starts I will most likely have to to pull branches down to keep em off the roof and they seem to be growing fast made a top dressing today for them to cover deficiencies although none present but since they are grown with only water it's nice to keep the microbes partying with some ol skool organics ,getting a strong citrus smell from the faceoffs a more skunky pine lemon from the skellys,berry and musky afghani off the blue kush and the og13 has a lemon Thai sorta smell it's no og but its lineage is rather awesome Pakistan xthai xsour diesel she is currently my biggest lady and has surprised me in many ways .

Back