That's amazing! Back in the seventies I used to grow land race sativas under the Florida sun and while I pulled some two pound plants outside, I've never seen a five pounder. :d5:

My friend i gave this season BB to was saying all of the branches are 6 feet tall(not trained like i do, just topped at 4 true nodes).

@912GreenSkell and all. Here is my bi-weekly update on my photo entry and my official AF entry picture.

Ulduz/Royal Dane x Z6/Erdibei Day 58

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

Auto Entry Day 30 Black Domina/Red Poison x Haze CBD auto. Going to be a runt.
IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

First double top girl that I have ran across with all of the seedlings that I have sowed. BlackStone x CBD Haze auto.

IMG_0009.JPG

Peace

View attachment 777828

[HASHTAG]#namethatbug[/HASHTAG] whatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...?....................:yoinks:

Do you Think we should have a Bug Guide for [HASHTAG]#outdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] ..photo..name..and if they are Good or Bad News...?

I Find it hard being in a different country..they have bugs I haven't Seen before...no natural recognition..:biggrin:
Fucking aye that's a great idea!!! Somebody give this gladiator a rep slap!!

Last edited:
Fucking aye man that's a great idea!!! Somebody give this man a rep slap!!

We have talked about an insect guide...the problem is the huge amount of insect species in the varied climate environments... It would take a huge amount of effort just to make just a north american guide, let alone a guide for places like spain where Aunty Mossy lives.

@StickMan ! Looking excellent bud! Updated

So guys little update here ....put the fruity pebbles in the ground today put em side by side so they didnt get lonely lol the one on tge right is my comp unless its a male then itll be the one on the left but so far looking female!! N the one in the bucket is my comp auto glueberry og shes doing amazing ten times better then the rest of the autos i started at the same time! Possiblu cuz im babying her cuz shes my comp auto lol whos knows but im glad shes doing well. Hope everyone is having good weather n has beautiful ladies growing big!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170709_131255794_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170709_131255794_HDR.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20170708_111457329_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170708_111457329_HDR.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20170708_111449020_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170708_111449020_HDR.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 61
We have talked about an insect guide...the problem is the huge amount of insect species in the varied climate environments... It would take a huge amount of effort just to make just a north american guide, let alone a guide for places like spain where Aunty Mossy lives.

@StickMan ! Looking excellent bud! Updated
Well better get started....you know if the first stoner that thought of that years ago woulda started it itd probably be done if not close lol so what would it hurt we could always put the common ones in it n the add as well find em n people could just look it up n what not ....just a good idea thats all someone should follow up on that idea!!

Well better get started....you know if the first stoner that thought of that years ago woulda started it itd probably be done if not close lol so what would it hurt we could always put the common ones in it n the add as well find em n people could just look it up n what not ....just a good idea thats all someone should follow up on that idea!!

For me this is the problem

Although...if it was a combined effort i would be able to help out during my down time in november-march. If anyone wants to volunteer to take on this immense project, fire me a PM!!

@Slowmo - after seeing these pics i have to ask....are you sure you want her remove from the list? It seems to me you could get some fantastic pics form whats left!! Remember bud...no full plant pics allowed for the voting stage. A single cola or bud shot will be the key to victory on this contest.

i had forgotten that twist ... then I guess, she is still in it to win it:shooty:

:bighug:

Back