I just got an evening shot of the "limping" dragon...

red is starting to turn to black ... making finding mold even harder , but weather is somewhat fair now ...and no new mold found in the last 5 days :woohoo:

DSC_0041a.JPG

Why oh why .. can't i grow males ?
Cheers [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] :pass:

Last edited:
I just got back from packing jugs of rain ☔water with nutes. I hadn't visited in 5 days and it seems the N deficiency is doing better!

First up are 2 Purple Amnesia approximately 45 days old.
View attachment 778753

Next up is the sister of my photo entry Mazar x Great White Shark 60 days.View attachment 778759

Next up is sissy my photo entry at 60 days.
View attachment 778761

This is a Northern Lights x Big Bud approximately 30 days.
View attachment 778762

Here's my tallest girl Girl Scout Cookies approximately 80 days.
View attachment 778763

Lastly is another Mazar x Great White Shark approximately 70 days.
View attachment 778764
Looking great now my brother. Looks like you are in for a nice crop.

Peace

can I pick my baby?? instead of the dinafem.. lmao
day 35, start of week 6 first signs shown yesterday
20170712_064214.jpg

just relized... inch a day growth with the shit weather... my gawd

Last edited:
@912GreenSkell
Here is my photo entry now at day 62. I will have a photo of my auto entry later today.
View attachment 778999
Looking sweet my friend! I love seeing Cannabis plants with other nice plants in the background.
Can't wait to see you auto Mazar pics!
can I pick my baby?? instead of the dinafem.. lmao
day 35, start of week 6 first signs shown yesterday
View attachment 779001
Very healthy looking my brother. I so love seeing plants grown out in landscape areas like yours. Wait, I just basiclly said that with Hemi's plant. I just love seeing Cannabis plants being grown outdoors period. Love seeing how healthy yours are. I have several plants in me green house with plants in looks like you have the auto in. Is that a Hydro Farm 3 gallon container?

Ok, I'm off transplant a bunch of MOB clones in bigger containers.

Peace

Still on limited internet...i "think" my data resets tonight at midnight! Happy to see i didnt fall too far behind in the thread!! Full updates tonight after midnight...thanks to team leaders and mossy for helping hold down the fort while i am limited

Here is my two official entries
Think Fast day 100
IMG_5415.JPG

Cherry bomb...i am VERY excited for this plant!! She is 31" tall now, and is 28" wide. Very nice 17" main cola
IMG_5413.JPG

Nice main cola
IMG_5417.JPG

Hell even the secondary branches are coming along very, very well! This one should be 14" solid.
IMG_5418.JPG

Back