Ha ha @Slowmo ... the good 'ol days eh? :biggrin:

It was like the Wild West back then ..
calling a bbs and finding newest version of borland delphi ... is still to this day, my very best day online ... download then took 36 hours ... but i got it :vibe:
my parents was pissed when they got the bill from their holiday

I remember having to use about 5 different programs to access the different levels of the net .. and what you found at the other end was always interesting enough to go through the pain..! :biggrin:
BBS's were always 'very interesting' ... :crying:

remember having to use about 5 different programs to access the different levels of the net .. and what you found at the other end was always interesting enough to go through the pain..! :biggrin:
BBS's were always 'very interesting' ... :crying:

those of us old enough will forever have the dialing/connecting sound of a 56k modem in graved in our mind :rofl:

back when u came to the net ... not the other adventising way around :cuss:

Now its $75 for 100 gigs and $0 activation fee...but if you go over 100 its $4 a gig...could rack up quick if you arent paying attention!!! This is the first time i have went over since i downloaded and forgot to stop seeding. My own fault! Up to 105.6 gigs currently. Reset tonight.
BTW unlimited is not even a possibility in my area...they simply dont offer it

Now its $75 for 100 gigs and $0 activation fee...but if you go over 100 its $4 a gig...could rack up quick if you arent paying attention!!! This is the first time i have went over since i downloaded and forgot to stop seeding. My own fault! Up to 105.6 gigs currently. Reset tonight.

You poor thing. So archaic. :biggrin:

just wait in 20 years we will have "wifi" satelites beaming inet to everywhere on earth ... the big question who controls it

Edit 10 years..

Back