-- :doh: :rofl: You killin' me Mo', don't make more work for me! :biggrin: ... Chief this-- :pass:

>>>
--- Stickmate, along with that, I very highly recommend Optic Foliar's Transport... Have you checked this company out here? --great products! Anyway, look up my thread on using Microblast with Transport on a stubborn Fe/Zn defc.- :wiz:... Transport is a carrier solution (think DMSO for plants!), whatever is dissolved in it gets carried into the leaf tissues directly by temporarily allowing penetration through the cuticle layer of the leaf,... the goods soak right in! No need for wetting agents either,...
I like GO Diamond Black, mainly because it's a convenient liquid- :biggrin:...

:headbang: might as well drop a couple Psicodelcia pics while I'm here! Man, the Biotabs system (plus the other few extra's) is showing beautifully,.. plants are growing like nuts, even with several foggy days mixed in,... :coffee:
View attachment 777653 View attachment 777654
Thank you my friend, and no I have not checked out Optic Foliar yet, as Stick doesn't get out much. I will certainly check them out. I completely forgot about GO's Diamond Black. Looks like I will have to pick some of both out when we go to town on Wed. If you very highly recommend Optic Foliar's Transport, then that is good enough for me. I will do some research on the company, just because you know I am a research junkie.

That Psicodelcia is certainly the picture of health my friend! I will have to look up the genetic background of her. Looks like something Stick may want to try next year.

I would say she smells like a cross between licorice and jet fuel :shrug:
Anything mixed with the fine (potent) smell of jet fuel has to be good. I love those heavy duty fuel smells, along with Cat Piss smelling phenos. Not kidding, always some potent meds to be found with both of those smells.

Peace

Hey..:coffee:..I'm a compulsive crosser..every seed is as Exciting as the first..everyone could hold a Dream..

I'd make cannabis Compulsory for anyone over 40..it would save the government Billions in prescriptions..:headbang:

Bless all our [HASHTAG]#cannabiscarers[/HASHTAG] :bighug:
Lol thats awesome @Mossy what kind on strains have you played with? N ya im staring to get that way myself ive been crossing strains for the last few years if i find two good straims i really like well i cross em...whats the worst that can happen i catch a buzz hahaha

Last edited:
@912GreenSkell I'd to enter a photo plant for the outdoor grow. On April 24 (ish), I dropped auto beans, and 3 White Widow photoperiods at the same time.

They've all been coming along, now showing sex, and stretching. The three I've grown are different in phenos - but also grow style. I grew out Afghanis and Blue Gods last year, but of them all, only three made the finish. I live in a rainy place. If it's cold early - I'm fucked. If it's an indian summer....ooooo bumper baby. Got one Afghani through into a warm period, got 10 oz of decent (not great or 'good' weed) dope off of it.

I'm hoping for better dope this year, and the WW is *supposed* to be better resilient to mold and pests. Been lucky so far with weather. But, this ain't a very controlled experiment. I don't want/can't plant 40 of them, so limited. But, for this grow contest, I thought I'd try 3 out, and do each one different-ish. Find the shortest path and all.

Here they are....11 weeks....

View attachment 777593

The one on the right is pretty native and in-ground. The one on the left has been pruned during growth (a tree that's shaped like a tree :D), and the one up front got a little :naughtystep:

Inside, she looks like this....
View attachment 777597

There's a bit of training left, but, she's in good shape. To me, a great example of how topping limits yield, but, creates a far more 'efficient' plant. I just watered it, so it looks muddy - it ain't.

It's my fave - gorgeous fans, great stretch underway.....

View attachment 777598

I'm entering the one in the ground tho - cuz I think nutes and environ will be easier to control. The buckets will take more attention, ant the environment will have a lower tolerance for error. And....I wanna see how big I can get this :D

Cool beans? I read the rules, I think I'm onside?

Damn.....i hate to say this, but you would have had to post your official entry on may 24th(which would have been 30 days from start on day 1) or earlier and then every 2 weeks after that until now for it to be an official entry. Same rules for autos apply for photos :(
Really sucks to say especially after reading your post. Really hope you will swing by and continue to post pics of them though bud!!

@GringoStarr - Nice bud!! Updated!

@Waira - Psico looks great!! Updated

Damn.....i hate to say this, but you would have had to post your official entry on may 24th(which would have been 30 days from start on day 1) or earlier and then every 2 weeks after that until now for it to be an official entry. Same rules for autos apply for photos :(
Really sucks to say especially after reading your post. Really hope you will swing by and continue to post pics of them though bud!!

Proof positive that I was really stoned when I read it :baked:

Thank you my friend, and no I have not checked out Optic Foliar yet, as Stick doesn't get out much. I will certainly check them out. I completely forgot about GO's Diamond Black. Looks like I will have to pick some of both out when we go to town on Wed. If you very highly recommend Optic Foliar's Transport, then that is good enough for me. I will do some research on the company, just because you know I am a research junkie.

That Psicodelcia is certainly the picture of health my friend! I will have to look up the genetic background of her. Looks like something Stick may want to try next year.

Anything mixed with the fine (potent) smell of jet fuel has to be good. I love those heavy duty fuel smells, along with Cat Piss smelling phenos. Not kidding, always some potent meds to be found with both of those smells.

Peace
makes me happy
got piss pheno goin.. was just asking someone about this

:pass:
@Waira ... now I see what all the fuss is about...
whats in this? I got some "purple voodoo" givin to me yesterday...
wtf is it? here try some

Last edited:
IMG_2174 (3).JPG

[HASHTAG]#namethatbug[/HASHTAG] whatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...?....................:yoinks:

Do you Think we should have a Bug Guide for [HASHTAG]#outdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] ..photo..name..and if they are Good or Bad News...?

I Find it hard being in a different country..they have bugs I haven't Seen before...no natural recognition..:biggrin:

View attachment 777828

[HASHTAG]#namethatbug[/HASHTAG] whatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...?....................:yoinks:

Do you Think we should have a Bug Guide for [HASHTAG]#outdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] ..photo..name..and if they are Good or Bad News...?

I Find it hard being in a different country..they have bugs I haven't Seen before...no natural recognition..:biggrin:
whatever it is.... must be ripped!!!
look at that frost!!!

Back