@mohawk warrior -- :smoking: no man, epsoms are only MgSO4, great stuff, and S is a more common defc. than folks seem to realize,... It's secondary nutrient, not a micro' like Fe, Zn, Co, B, Mo, Mb, etc.,... this is one reason why I like Earth Juice Microblast so much, most of the micro's in there are compounded with sulfate- :thumbsup:... mix it with humic-fulvic for even better chelation! Diagnosing some them can be more difficult though, there are few reliable pics of the symptoms, and there's a lot of potential overlap with others defc.'s, or combos of,...:doh:

>> Aunty, the grapes look delish'! :drool: .... could you see surplus at a market perhaps? :eyebrows: .... The girls seem to be doing rather well despite that fierce heat- :amazon: Raise'm strong!

8 hours since I was here and I had 5 pages to catch up on. This thread rocks like [HASHTAG]#LivrStoners[/HASHTAG]! Anywho, here's my auto entry at 53 days.
IMG_20170708_120206_hdr.jpg
IMG_20170708_120252_hdr_kindlephoto-598743027.jpg
IMG_20170708_120217_hdr_kindlephoto-598634782.jpg

@912GreenSkell

@mohawk warrior -- :smoking: no man, epsoms are only MgSO4, great stuff, and S is a more common defc. than folks seem to realize,... It's secondary nutrient, not a micro' like Fe, Zn, Co, B, Mo, Mb, etc.,... this is one reason why I like Earth Juice Microblast so much, most of the micro's in there are compounded with sulfate- :thumbsup:... mix it with humic-fulvic for even better chelation! Diagnosing some them can be more difficult though, there are few reliable pics of the symptoms, and there's a lot of potential overlap with others defc.'s, or combos of,...:doh:

>> Aunty, the grapes look delish'! :drool: .... could you see surplus at a market perhaps? :eyebrows: .... The girls seem to be doing rather well despite that fierce heat- :amazon: Raise'm strong!

I had a question mark in there.. I like giving the spot for you to flex the brain muscles

rep slap this post if you already didn't
[HASHTAG]#knowledge[/HASHTAG]

Oh Wow..a very distinct banana...:shooty:..you just going to kill it and keep an eye on here...?

Love the tric trait that curls the underside of the leaves up..that what I got on Deep Chunk..Love it..:headbang:

Got parchment paper....:headbang:....I'm going to have to check it out on the grapes.

As soon as I saw them colour up I had to Test one......Blimey.......:yoinks:..I Like bitter like lemons..but the immature grapes were like pure battery acid...:coffee:

I Wonder if growers who prefer coloured bud like black grapes better than green...?...:coffee:
Seen that leaf curl on Afghanis many times ,always comes out in flower ,most strains I have grown with that trait I always found to be very special.

make it like those paper cone watercooler cups... https://www.bing.com/images/search?...0259720888&selectedindex=1&ajaxhist=0&first=1
you'll need a stapler too and remove leaves around the bunches... light penetration.. shabba!!!

@912GreenSkell the pink is a lil bit past like 2-3 days ..
and i'll go with the new baby auto then, cause the auto is the same as the pink..

sounds fair... could be a male still.. the photo, its tiny too lmao not a ringer.. just looking real small and pretty

2-3 past 30 days is fine. All we need is a single post with a pic(group shot fine) of her in the first week and one more around day 14(again group shots are fine)

Official Entries...was down at the garden today, so i figured i might as well grab a couple of pics of my entries

Photo Think Fast day 96
IMG_5394.JPG

Cherry Bomb Auto day 53
IMG_5399.JPG

Crystal coming on the cherry
IMG_5406.JPG

Thanks as always for sharing your vast knowledge and experience with us my friend. I will certainly be picking up some Earth Juice Microblast in my next trip to 'the big city' LOL. What brand/kind of humic-fulvic would you recommend?

8 hours since I was here and I had 5 pages to catch up on. This thread rocks like [HASHTAG]#LivrStoners[/HASHTAG]! Anywho, here's my auto entry at 53 days.
View attachment 777424 View attachment 777425View attachment 777426

@912GreenSkell
We love purple. She looks yummy. What does she smell like?

Please let us know how the smoke is on this gal is.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Back