baby pink photo... this might be the male I got.. but still they all similar this time
20170613_220130.jpg

could be this one
20170613_215933.jpg

pink photo teenager...

20170617_155928.jpg

current.. well couple days ago
20170705_072049.jpg

and if were gonna be cool:cools: gimme a lil bit to pick the auto lmao compare the two.. I can give pics of both if u want

Last edited:
Update time!

The Dutch Passion Think Bigs are cruising along, and a few changes in them this past week. The entry for the grow contest is fattening up, and throwing some serious crystals out right now. She's taking 3 litres of water per day, past couple days tho she seems to be ramping up....
IMG_20170708_131841.jpg

Found an unfriendly friend making some headway....only one leaf tho. He found a shallow grave....

IMG_20170708_131951.jpg

At this point, even the large leaves on the buds are putting out trichs....I pulled one down to see bud better and found this...

IMG_20170708_131535.jpg

Update time!

The Dutch Passion Think Bigs are cruising along, and a few changes in them this past week. The entry for the grow contest is fattening up, and throwing some serious crystals out right now. She's taking 3 litres of water per day, past couple days tho she seems to be ramping up....
View attachment 777533

Found an unfriendly friend making some headway....only one leaf tho. He found a shallow grave....

View attachment 777534

At this point, even the large leaves on the buds are putting out trichs....I pulled one down to see bud better and found this...

View attachment 777535

Proud to have you part of team north! Updated.

@mohawk warrior - Nice bud!!

heres the one I was gonna pick all along, pure outdoor, survived what beat up teenage pink. but decided to do another one and keep it inside for start see the difference (/give dinafem a shot)
before the storms..
20170613_215207.jpg

after
20170624_065130_HDR.jpg

but it pulled threw

recent (couple days ago)
20170705_070959.jpg

20170705_071007.jpg

showing signs as of today... but gimme couple weeks to see the baby grow ...

@912GreenSkell I'd to enter a photo plant for the outdoor grow. On April 24 (ish), I dropped auto beans, and 3 White Widow photoperiods at the same time.

They've all been coming along, now showing sex, and stretching. The three I've grown are different in phenos - but also grow style. I grew out Afghanis and Blue Gods last year, but of them all, only three made the finish. I live in a rainy place. If it's cold early - I'm fucked. If it's an indian summer....ooooo bumper baby. Got one Afghani through into a warm period, got 10 oz of decent (not great or 'good' weed) dope off of it.

I'm hoping for better dope this year, and the WW is *supposed* to be better resilient to mold and pests. Been lucky so far with weather. But, this ain't a very controlled experiment. I don't want/can't plant 40 of them, so limited. But, for this grow contest, I thought I'd try 3 out, and do each one different-ish. Find the shortest path and all.

Here they are....11 weeks....

IMG_20170708_154809_hdr.jpg

The one on the right is pretty native and in-ground. The one on the left has been pruned during growth (a tree that's shaped like a tree :D), and the one up front got a little :naughtystep:

Inside, she looks like this....
IMG_20170708_155638.jpg

There's a bit of training left, but, she's in good shape. To me, a great example of how topping limits yield, but, creates a far more 'efficient' plant. I just watered it, so it looks muddy - it ain't.

It's my fave - gorgeous fans, great stretch underway.....

IMG_20170708_155700.jpg

I'm entering the one in the ground tho - cuz I think nutes and environ will be easier to control. The buckets will take more attention, ant the environment will have a lower tolerance for error. And....I wanna see how big I can get this :D

Cool beans? I read the rules, I think I'm onside?

Hey folks, seems like it's been a while since my last update. Sorry, been crazy busy but got some good pictures a few nights back, 7/6.
After battling some bugs and a little burning from a heavy neem bath, things seem generally on track.

Hit her last weekend with some Roots Organic top feed and she seems to have taken it well. She's ~47" tall right now.

BD_1.JPG

BD_2.JPG

BD_3.JPG

I had a question mark in there.. I like giving the spot for you to flex the brain muscles
-- :doh: :rofl: You killin' me Mo', don't make more work for me! :biggrin: ... Chief this-- :pass:

>>>
Thanks as always for sharing your vast knowledge and experience with us my friend. I will certainly be picking up some Earth Juice Microblast in my next trip to 'the big city' LOL. What brand/kind of humic-fulvic would you recommend?
--- Stickmate, along with that, I very highly recommend Optic Foliar's Transport... Have you checked this company out here? --great products! Anyway, look up my thread on using Microblast with Transport on a stubborn Fe/Zn defc.- :wiz:... Transport is a carrier solution (think DMSO for plants!), whatever is dissolved in it gets carried into the leaf tissues directly by temporarily allowing penetration through the cuticle layer of the leaf,... the goods soak right in! No need for wetting agents either,...
I like GO Diamond Black, mainly because it's a convenient liquid- :biggrin:...

:headbang: might as well drop a couple Psicodelcia pics while I'm here! Man, the Biotabs system (plus the other few extra's) is showing beautifully,.. plants are growing like nuts, even with several foggy days mixed in,... :coffee:
psico1.jpg
psico2.jpg

Back