And also the first photo was transplanted in a 200 Liter growbag in my fav selfmade soil mix...biobizz lightmix, 3 trout fish heads for extra N, guanokalong for extra P, wormhumus, premix and lots of mykos watered with ruit juice...
20170707_094114.jpg

some pebbles at the ground...
20170707_094425.jpg

20170707_094429.jpg

20170707_161917.jpg

20170708_100538.jpg

the only Durban Poison...i followed 912Greenskell and Mossys advise, that the DP is a true outdoor champ, so she's the first!

you guys were picking photos blind?? or fem?

I certainly did...i chose the think fast at day 1, and dankstyle did as well. Everyone had until day 30 to make thier choice There is some exceptions in the rules for regular non sexed seed. Yeah i know, kind of a shit rule :D Next year there will be a complete change in rules.

@goodgrace87 - Yes when i made the ruleset i didnt think at all about multipot plant outs. Let me think about the best way to handle this one...i am thinking to pick a plant now and mark it with a tape or something on the stalk...not quite fair if everyone else had to choose a single plant and you get a choice of 5. ;) But let me think a bit more on this.

I certainly did...i chose the think fast at day 1, and dankstyle did as well. There is some exceptions in the rules for regular non sexed seed. Yeah i know, kind of a shit rule :D Next year there will be a complete change in rules.

@goodgrace87 - Yes when i made the ruleset i didnt think at all about multipot plant outs. Let me think about the best way to handle this one...i am thinking to pick a plant now and mark it with a tape or something on the stalk...not quite fair if everyone else had to choose a single plant and you get a choice of 5. ;) But let me think a bit more on this.
i can definately do that . if it is cool with yoy...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I certainly did...i chose the think fast at day 1, and dankstyle did as well. There is some exceptions in the rules for regular non sexed seed. Yeah i know, kind of a shit rule :D Next year there will be a complete change in rules.

well if that's the case ill pick the pink I got in my shitty sun garden (4-5 hour topsdirect)... as my photo... regular seeds "mo special"
but I still need another week on the auto... or you gonna make me just pick the new dinafem baby... either way I'm locked in with those pick just undecided on the auto..

Got parchment paper....:headbang:....I'm going to have to check it out on the grapes.
make it like those paper cone watercooler cups... https://www.bing.com/images/search?...0259720888&selectedindex=1&ajaxhist=0&first=1
you'll need a stapler too and remove leaves around the bunches... light penetration.. shabba!!!

@912GreenSkell the pink is a lil bit past like 2-3 days ..
and i'll go with the new baby auto then, cause the auto is the same as the pink..

sounds fair... could be a male still.. the photo, its tiny too lmao not a ringer.. just looking real small and pretty

Last edited:
well if that's the case ill pick the pink I got in my shitty sun garden... as my photo... regular seeds "mo special"
but I still need another week on the auto... or you gonna make me just pick the new dinafem baby... either way I'm locked in with those pick just undecided on the auto..

You can pick any plant you want...as long as its chosen on day 30 or before. Have a quick review of the rules on page 1 post 1.

Id like to hear what everyone thinks about the multipot situation.... @Mossy @StickMan , @hecno , @ClockworkOrange (if clockwork is gone, we might need a new europe team leader? mossy? ;) )
In my opinion it would only be fair to the rest of the gladiators if only one plant of each Iphoto and auto)was chosen now, like you said mark it with tape or something to keep track of the official entry plant/s.

Peace

now that I think about It I already said that would be my photo pick here... that's why I put it in the ground
so I'm good.. ill post pics of it and the baby soon ..

Back