IMG_2098.JPG

See all the canes..?

IMG_2082.JPG

And you've been foliar treating with a dedicated micronutrient supplement
aka Epsom??

coupled with a black leaf i creates a brilliant burnished bronze sheen that looks metalic
ohhhhhhhhh.....
explains a lot.. cool !!!!
learned that the sweetest part of the grapes are closest to the sun... did ya know that?? . and try the wax paper cones around the bunches to prevent mold

Morning [HASHTAG]#outdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

They have lovely Healthy Green..:headbang:..Outdoor green.

Next time you do it..knock me up a tutorial that we can use for new growers...:d5:..please..

Wow..Shiva is a Big Bird...:d5:...got the feeling I have seen her Type before...and she is a PITA trim..:coffee:..I could be wrong..but I'm sure I know that Face..:biggrin:

[HASHTAG]#ourmotherofperpetualhelp[/HASHTAG] ..hashtag it..:d5:

Weeelll...that is Good News on the [HASHTAG]#moontears[/HASHTAG] then...:smoker:..more Stoned than I Thought.
Very Pleasant high...not laugh out loud..Smile out loud..
Creative Thought..:coffee:..it set the homework spinning in me brain...:biggrin:..but I had quite a bit of neck pain last night..
so I'm Thinking since I took her down early..I'm more milky trics than amber pain-killers..:d5:

[HASHTAG]#GoGladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

@dankstyle J ..let us know how she does on meds..:d5:

Damn @Mark87 ..:shrug:..that is a Bummer.

She Looks like Killer smoke...:pass:..I can Taste her from here..yum..

Yup..:d5:

Have a great weekend..:pass:..sharing one.
Kind of a bummer i mean who dont like some good home grown buds but on the other hand i have 50-100 seeds of BB to try again.....and again:) so for every loss there is something to gain(every silver lining has a touch of grey!! ) N besides i have 40+ more plants that shouldnt seed on me so its all good found myself excited last night when i found her seeded am i going crazy lol

if i show those pics to my patents ... i might convince them to move to spain ... then i can follow exploiting land for autos and crosses :thumbsup: hahahah

Ha ha @Slowmo ...:d5:..most of the parents now have to get a holiday home so their kids can have their House..:d5:..but your cannot get away from you...:crying:..tell them their Bones will feel 10 years younger in Spain...:headbang:..they'll Know what I mean.

learned that the sweetest part of the grapes are closest to the sun... did ya know that?? . and try the wax paper cones around the bunches to prevent mold

No..haven't heard that one before..:headbang:..makes sense though.

I'll have to check out another farm shop ours carries absolutely Nothing like wax cones..

Fruit salad anyone? :nono:

banana-in-my-lime.jpg

There's a fucking banana in my Lime..! :frowny:
She's at 12 weeks tomorrow, looks like another slightly early cull.
The top's done, showing plenty of amber trichs, but the rest isn't ...

Lime-top-bud.jpg Lime-frost.jpg Lime-not-ready.jpg

Oh well, shit happens. :baked:

Edit: almost forgot, while I'm on the subject of fruit, nice grape bunches you've got there @Mossy :d5:

Ha ha @Slowmo ...:d5:..most of the parents now have to get a holiday home so their kids can have their House..:d5:..but your cannot get away from you...:crying:..tell them their Bones will feel 10 years younger in Spain...:headbang:..they'll Know what I mean.

No..haven't heard that one before..:headbang:..makes sense though.

I'll have to check out another farm shop ours carries absolutely Nothing like wax cones..
just go to grocery... parchment paper baking section:pass:

the Japanese dude in the video said.. the plant developed this to remain interesting.. the taste of grapes changes the whole way up...

they offered their greenhouse for me to grown in ... not my idea ... they have seen the light ... my stepdad is smoking for first time in 20years and we cured my moms menopausal symtoms with a hard dose of cbd ...

my sisters husband is severely hit by MS and providing meds for him is a main reason for growning :karmacloud::cuss:

Last edited:
Kind of a bummer i mean who dont like some good home grown buds but on the other hand i have 50-100 seeds of BB to try again.....and again:) so for every loss there is something to gain(every silver lining has a touch of grey!! ) N besides i have 40+ more plants that shouldnt seed on me so its all good found myself excited last night when i found her seeded am i going crazy lol

Hey..:coffee:..I'm a compulsive crosser..every seed is as Exciting as the first..everyone could hold a Dream..

they offered their greenhouse for me to grown in ... not my idea ... they have seen the light ... my stepdad is smoking for first time in 20years and we cured my moms menopausal symtoms with a hard dose of cbd ...

I'd make cannabis Compulsory for anyone over 40..it would save the government Billions in prescriptions..:headbang:

my sisters husband is severely hit by MS and providing meds for him is a main reason for growning :karmacloud::cuss:

Bless all our [HASHTAG]#cannabiscarers[/HASHTAG] :bighug:

Fruit salad anyone? :nono:

View attachment 777317

There's a fucking banana in my Lime..! :frowny:
She's at 12 weeks tomorrow, looks like another slightly early cull.
The top's done, showing plenty of amber trichs, but the rest isn't ...

View attachment 777320 View attachment 777318 View attachment 777319

Oh well, shit happens. :baked:

Edit: almost forgot, while I'm on the subject of fruit, nice grape bunches you've got there @Mossy :d5:

Oh Wow..a very distinct banana...:shooty:..you just going to kill it and keep an eye on here...?

Love the tric trait that curls the underside of the leaves up..that what I got on Deep Chunk..Love it..:headbang:
just go to grocery... parchment paper baking section:pass:

the Japanese dude in the video said.. the plant developed this to remain interesting.. the taste of grapes changes the whole way up...

Got parchment paper....:headbang:....I'm going to have to check it out on the grapes.

As soon as I saw them colour up I had to Test one......Blimey.......:yoinks:..I Like bitter like lemons..but the immature grapes were like pure battery acid...:coffee:

I Wonder if growers who prefer coloured bud like black grapes better than green...?...:coffee:

Back