I do still have unknown portal (dragon) in a mini pot :pighug: no mold on her :thumbsup: but i bet the mold got in the Comp dragon though her wounds .... this girl is not getting any work done, no trimming of fans etc, only water

she is pristine :dancer::kiss:

DSC_0036[1].jpg
DSC_0037a.JPG
DSC_0036a.JPG
DSC_0038a.JPG

Cheers :pass:

@Mossy, I will be making ice water hash today or tomorrow.
I'll take pics, maybe video, and can type up a tutorial. Where do you want me to place it?

but she's a pretty little thing lol
dscn3520-jpg.777115
dscn3521-jpg.777116

You See the Metalic leaf trait..most apparent in that left hand fan..Dragons get that..coupled with a black leaf i creates a brilliant burnished bronze sheen that looks metalic..Nice..:headbang:..I Spotted her Winking at me..:biggrin:

the Girls do seem to like me out of the last 8 regular seeds, i have started, all have been female :haha:.. quite a bummer when u keep hoping for males :fire:

by now i just assume female :rofl:

Have a good weekend [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] :pass:

You too @Slowmo [HASHTAG]#sendingsunshine[/HASHTAG] :d5:

this girl is not getting any work done, no trimming of fans etc, only water

she is pristine :dancer::kiss:

:coffee: I had added a touch of ferts to my flowering girls..seeing all the mold reports I'm back on water only...:headbang:

@Mossy, I will be making ice water hash today or tomorrow.
I'll take pics, maybe video, and can type up a tutorial. Where do you want me to place it?

Yes Please..both if you can..:headbang:..just drop them here for me and I'll move them for you.
Member Tutorials are laying the Foundations for our [HASHTAG]#AutoflowerAcademy[/HASHTAG]

Thank You..:bravo:

Yes Please..both if you can..:headbang:..just drop them here for me and I'll move them for you.
Member Tutorials are laying the Foundations for our [HASHTAG]#AutoflowerAcademy[/HASHTAG]

I cutting my ShortStuff Gorilla OG today ... will have plenty of GOG trim + dragon :shrug: for a bubble run tomorrow or monday :pass: today it's scissor hash :cheers:

Hi friends here's the Moonstone Amnesia that I withdrew from the show cause of the stunting (all my plants were stunted from this group) but she's a pretty little thing lolView attachment 777115 View attachment 777116View attachment 777117
So we also have had awful growing weather. I've been plying my trade of commercial fishing so i'm away from the plants mostly and also it's hard to keep up here but everyones plants look good love to see it. It's amazing what autos can do in tough conditions.:cheers: good growing to you all.

hehe, was kind of tired last nite....She's a Stone Dragon of course, though I do have some MAs in similar form lol.
Ugh, it's 3:45 AM have to go fishing:)...have a good one folks.

:coffee: I had added a touch of ferts to my flowering girls..seeing all the mold reports I'm back on water only...:headbang:

i air-bubble my left over water from making ice-hash for 24 hours .. smells horrible but plants love it ... :eyebrows: and since plants was grown organic ... im feeling good about the whole recycle regime :cooldance:

I cutting my ShortStuff Gorilla OG today ... will have plenty of GOG trim + dragon :shrug: for a bubble run tomorrow or monday :pass: today it's scissor hash :cheers:

Anything like that Tutorialise for us.
We want to build up a Comprehensive set of tutorials for new growers..everything right down to the Basics..it will make it a Lot Faster if the members join in making the..:headbang:..keep it as simple as possible..KISS...:kiss:
photo of each stage with tools..:biggrin:..and as little text as possible..

hehe, was kind of tired last nite....She's a Stone Dragon of course, though I do have some MAs in similar form lol.
Ugh, it's 3:45 AM have to go fishing:)...have a good one folks.

Thought I Recognised the Face..:d5:

good luck :bighug::pass:

Yeah..Good Luck...:headbang:..if you have any spare we have [HASHTAG]#thepenguinsquad[/HASHTAG] in Training on rancid tuna..just don't stick it in the staffroom fridge..:coffee:

Back