i'll get started on that pdf later today later today :shooty: ... i still have a couple of hundred grams to harvest today :vibe::woohoo:

Cheers..much appreciated..:bravo:..lay a Brick in the [HASHTAG]#autofloweracademy[/HASHTAG]

damn that scissor hash ... maybe later ? :pighug:

:hookah: [HASHTAG]#haveanother[/HASHTAG]

I'm as [HASHTAG]#highasanoldhippiescat[/HASHTAG] too..the Moontears is a Creeper.
Felt Fine doing the saturday watering..but hubbies friend came over and he was yapping away...and my head was just Miles away...vacant grin fixed..:coffee:..Noice..:smoker:..might have to Try Another..:smoker:..sigh..

I cutting my ShortStuff Gorilla OG today ... will have plenty of GOG trim + dragon :shrug: for a bubble run tomorrow or monday :pass: today it's scissor hash :cheers:

I noticed a massive price drop on the bubble bags on Amazon..a few years ago you couldn't get a set under 100$..now they are much cheaper.

What you using..?

I noticed a massive price drop on the bubble bags on Amazon..a few years ago you couldn't get a set under 100$..now they are much cheaper.

What you using..?

im using the original 5l 7pcs bubble bags i got 10+ years from a seedbay auction .. supporting seedbay :pighug: now almost gone :point:

i can't remember price but it was like 1/3 normal ... :headbang:

BTW ... for all you newcomers seedbay was the first hub to connect a semi organized way of selling/auctions of seeds ... anyone could enter :shooty: the wild west of seeds :doh:

but sometimes pure gems was found :smokeit:

i got some IBL Congo x Deep chunk and was working them ... losing those beans ...saddens me more than some family members ... but that was mainly a cruel unkle :rofl:

Last edited:
im using the original 5l 7pcs bubble bags i got 10+ years from a seedbay auction .. supporting seedbay :pighug: now almost gone :point:

i can't remember price but it was like 1/3 normal ... :headbang:

BTW ... for all you newcomers seedbay was the first hub to connect a semi organized way of selling/auctions of seeds ... anyone could enter :shooty: the wild west of seeds :doh:

Well..you have had your monies worth out of those huh..?..Good to Hear..

Must admit..I haven't tried it..price of the kit always put me off...now the prices are coming down it is something I might consider.

Especially if we have some Good Tutorials on it.....:yeah:

IMG_2149.JPG

The girls are getting gloriously windswept today...almost 40 C with a steady wind...and they are sitting on an aluminum table in pots...:watering:..now when I water I have to put enough water in/running through to completely Cool the pots..or I'm just going to steam cook the roots..

IMG_2143.JPG
IMG_2145.JPG

Although I am getting squeaky bum syndrome coz I'm sure the one in the pot was showing mildew signs..:yoinks:..I cut out the bunches and now I'm Praying..:pass:

you should have trimmed those ? omg so many , can they support it ?

I Did..:d5:..twice.

I took 50% out on the first trim...then I Thought she still looked a bit heavy..so i took the bunches out by 50 % again...:coffee:..she only has a 1/4 of what she started with..I didn't like to cut her back more than that..:headbang:..but I am a grape virgin..

Got her wired up over a pergola frame and have bamboo canes in for extra support..so Fingers Crossed..:biggrin:

Whew! 40 C is 104 degrees F!

It is HOT all over the place!

I Love all the grapes! Are they eating grapes or wine grapes?

Afternoon @Root :bighug:..eating..guess I'm gonna be sick of eating grapes..:coffee:

Back