That is a shame that you could not start another dragon. I am very lucky that I live in the sticks on some land. I just posted some fresh pictures of my GH grow. I just put some baby Alf [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] Dragons in there this morning, but no pictures of them yet.

Yes, I am more excited about the MOB x AOF cross, than anything I am working on currently.

Oh my friend, that is certainly some tasty looking hash!
Your plants look stunning as well.

Peace
@tobe created the Shiva... Her full name is El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault.

The real hash I press from dry sift is really good. Way more tasty than ice water extract.
I'll grow Mephisto Sour Bubbly for hash. But more interesting is the Rif Mt. Lady - my pride!
The seeds from @tobe are directly from the field in the Rif. No company or breeder in between.
I'll take a family pic soon: The flowering plant and the intended mother plant which I named Our Mother of Perpetual Help :angel:. I thought it was a befitting title for the Mother of Hash Plants.

The best i can come up with for me, is i put too much lime in my mix and the excess calcium interfered with Boron

Edit - Honestly i am not the best guy at making deficiency calls though!
Aha! That may explain...
If there the Ca concentration in Guerilla Tabs is high, Ca may be the cause for me also. There is plenty of Ca in the tap water, so adding Ca to the soil here is not good. I stopped using lime after considering the chemistry.

I have foliar fed regularly for extra micronutes.

Edit - you have seen more defs than me. :pass:

Aha! That may explain...
If there the Ca concentration in Guerilla Tabs is high, Ca may be the cause for me also. There is plenty of Ca in the tap water, so adding Ca to the soil here is not good. I stopped using lime after considering the chemistry.

I have foliar fed regularly for extra micronutes.

Edit - you have seen more defs than me. :pass:

Mine is more progressed for sure...i noticed the lighter liming about 2 weeks ago(which was very similar in appearance to yours)

Outstanding crosses our Canadian brother made. The Maverick / CBG Durban sounds like my cup of tea for sure for day time meds. I know the IAF x MOB x OGK is going to be outstanding. The MOB x OGK (Tahoe Cut) is outstanding on its own, and makes excellent crosses, as I have made several of them. Last one I made are crossed with C99 auto. I'm sure you have seen the MOB x OGK x F99autos that I made a couple of years ago. A lot of you UK chaps have grown them OD, but do well indoors. The IAF makes nice early crosses as well. I repoed the straight IAF fems a couple of winters to work with, and crossed it to the Z6 pure CBD cut I have. Should have grown at least one of those this year. Grew two last year. Very happy with the outcome.

What is Double Black, a Black Domina cross or something else?

The Mavericks seem to be bushing out much better than the IMOs .. my preference of the two to-date.

Double Black ... Feminised Black Domina ... http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Double_Black/G13_Labs/
A late starter, found at the bottom of someone else's tin, decided it was now or never..! :smoking:

:toke:

@Bud Wiser ..if I said you were an Instinctively self medicating animal... and you hunted out the meds you Need to Treat your deficiencies by Smell..[HASHTAG]#thenoseknows[/HASHTAG] :d5:
THC has No Smell...would you say the Terps of a Healing plant or the THC was the most critical value....?

Another Biggie...But if I was you...:yeah:..I'd be Tempted to buy some dried lemongrasse to mix in with your Frost Dragon smoke..see if it Enhances the experience...:smoker:

Not quite sure where you're coming from with this question?
I don't medicate, I get baked .. and I don't have any deficiencies that I'm aware of health-wise, other than occasional laziness and over-procrastination.
You put lemongrass in your cooking you idiot, not a bifta. :biggrin:

Hope this helps .. :crying:

Oh yes how did i forget @mohawk warrior - looking great bud!!

Here is a few non entry plants i took some pics of today from the partial sun garden(10 hours of sun)
day 94 Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel
IMG_5380.JPG

IMG_5393.JPG

Bomb Seeeds Widowbomb
IMG_5381.JPG

Dinafem Blue Widow
IMG_5383.JPG

4 autos around day 60...cherry bomb front left, DP AWW cbd front right(center), Back left DP Cindy Jack, Back right DP Brooklyn Sunrise
IMG_5382.JPG

Bring on the crystal!! Brooklyn
IMG_5387.JPG

Cindy Jack
IMG_5385.JPG

I'd continue to grow even if i was wheelchair bound! [HASHTAG]#growerforlife[/HASHTAG]

I grew on crutches a few years back ...
crutches.jpg

Fucking right pain getting water up to the greenhouse, kept spilling the bucket!! :biggrin:
Only managed a handful of plants, but I had little else to do, I had a broken leg! :thumbsup:

Back