bubba kush, black jack , dragons ?
Growing a what I believe to be a stone dragon ,a portal mix I'm growing a bubba gift as well no black jack , skelly og one indoor ,two out ,two bio legend ,one kushncheese ,two white face off ogs ,Og13,blue kush ,lemon walker ,big bomb auto ,6shooter an blue amnesia auto is my current situation ,in the past great results from bubba kush ,purple afghan kush,critical kush ,cheese dragon ,blue kush ,emerald triangles lemon haze ,indica Walter,grapey Walter ,kushncheese ,most headbands an elite ogs give a nice kick ,oh I almost forgot I'm growing a couple purple kush autos (taison ) and that one has a nice kick to it as well,great mood booster

Growing a what I believe to be a stone dragon ,a portal mix I'm growing a bubba gift as well no black jack , skelly og one indoor ,two out ,two bio legend ,one kushncheese ,two white face off ogs ,Og13,blue kush ,lemon walker ,big bomb auto ,6shooter an blue amnesia auto is my current situation ,in the past great results from bubba kush ,purple afghan kush,critical kush ,cheese dragon ,blue kush ,emerald triangles lemon haze ,indica Walter,grapey Walter ,kushncheese ,most headbands an elite ogs give a nice kick ,oh I almost forgot I'm growing a couple purple kush autos (taison ) and that one has a nice kick to it as well,great mood booster

i trying to get back to my indica roots ... anything called OG ... always spook me ... i need AOF and Deep Chunk crosses mixed with some grape AUTO :haha: And i would be [HASHTAG]#goldenforlife[/HASHTAG] :rofl:

BTW..has anyone seen this happen..?..I haven't...

View attachment 776163

Can't blame the equipment..coz we Inherited it with the land and it is old...Spanish sun really perishes plastic as well..But damn..:shrug:..it is a good job the plastic didn't shatter coz it sprayed both of me legs..I would have been shredded..and it was an accident I hadn't even considered coz I never saw it happen before.

You lot have now been Warned...:coffee:..

Wow...nope never seen that before!

Morning [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:..we are under a massive thunder storm..:hookah:..smoke one for me Girls..
We get very little rain here at all..but when it comes it is torrential.

Day 51 Bomb Cherry Bomb Auto
View attachment 776280

Updates tonight!! Hope everyone is doing great!

Lovely Green @912GreenSkell ...:bravo:

Fawk..that thunder was right in me lug'ole....:holymoly:

Team South up date . My World of Seeds - Auto Amnesia - I have to say I am impressed with this strain , I have been looking for a Auto to suit climate my at this time of year and this strain seems to be the one . She is only getting 6 1/2 hours full sun , which has not been often lately as it has been a wet start to our winter , Temp range
22 to 27 C - Humidity 63 to 85 % . Home made soil [ first attempt ] and no bottle nutrients . She is at day day 21 of flower . :thumbsup:
View attachment 776284 View attachment 776285 View attachment 776286 View attachment 776287 View attachment 776288

Looks as if she is Loving it..I Do find there are crosses that prefer colder climes...:headbang:..I Know @arcticsun was extreme climes and he said it was Surprising how many regular autos he could grow without probs..:headbang:

Outstanding crosses out Canadian brother made. The Maverick / CBG Durban sounds like my cup of tea for sure for day time meds. I know the IAF x MOB x OGK is going to be outstanding. The MOB x OGK (Tahoe Cut) is outstanding on its own, and makes excellent crosses, as I have made several of them. Last one I made are crossed with C99 auto. I'm sure you have seen the MOB x OGK x F99autos that I made a couple of years ago. A lot of you UK chaps have grown them OD, but do well indoors. The IAF makes nice early crosses as well. I repoed the straight IAF fems a couple of winters to work with, and crossed it to the Z6 pure CBD cut I have. Should have grown at least one of those this year. Grew two last year. Very happy with the outcome.

What is Double Black, a Black Domina cross or something else?

Here is a picture of a MOB x OGK that I grew OD two years ago.

View attachment 776307

Looks Evil @StickMan ..in an Adorable way...:hookah:....:biggrin:

Outstanding looking girls Mossy. Dragons will always have a special place in my heart and gardens, and love to see them grown. A Karma Dragon male was the first Canna male that showed up for me, hit a Duurty Dragon female with pollen form him ,and the seed making addiction began for me. Stick is doing his part in helping keep the Dragons alive. Thank you so much for starting these incredible med strains for us med users.

Still have never grown GSC, but love the looks of them.

Peace

I'll let you know on the GSC..if she works for my meds..she works for your meds... :dragon2:..ATM..she is still Developing Perfume..and I smell something underlying.

The GG on the other hand I would say is a [HASHTAG]#Painkiller[/HASHTAG] even now.
She is Earthy Lemon Sherbet..strait up to tickle the back of you nose...:headbang:..I Know that pain-killer..and how ever much she matures..if that is In from the start...I'd Bet me Boots on her...
But..they are my First and I don't know how phenotypical.

Very nice plant friend,that's definitely a good cross ,I'm growing a dinafem blue kush outdoors since they used emerald og in the cross it' came out more sativa ,here's last years ,got really purple.View attachment 776319

@dankstyle J ..she looks like the one I call Tropical Sunset..:headbang:..all the sunset colours on one plant..lush..

Oh, everyone has it. Bad weather and the Botrytis loves it! The spores are everywhere.

Will spray my Amnesia Haze with pesticides and take it indoors. It has very dense flowers and outdoors it will surely mold.

On the bright side, I made bubble hash today. :pass:

Always [HASHTAG]#lookonthebrightside[/HASHTAG] :headbang: Life gets so much Easier...

I have smoked hash for more than 25 yrs. My tolerance is sky high. I buy and smoke too much hash. I work on it...the weed I grow is not good enough. Weed that would last me two weeks of unsarisfying stone yields enough hash for 2-3 days. The idea with growing was to become independent of dealers...

I couldn't afford my meds if I had to Buy it ..:headbang:

we are spoiled with easy access to hash from morocco .... it's not really fair on the weed we grow ... :crying::pighug:

that being said ... today i smoked up my MS brother-in-law ... he freaking loved my skywalker bubble ... :eyebrows:

I Thought we would be too..on the supply route....but it is like a Desert 'round here for good quality

No, we grow great weed. Just we who are in love, not taking the cold turkey from hash that we need and only enjoy the luxery of some home made hash once in a while.

It will probably take me a month of suffering (and poor, poor wife having me in the house) before tolerance is adequately reduced.

:coffee:

My dad makes great hash using a power drill ,dry ice ,and bubble bags it always comes out nice and blond ,its press able and can be shaped in hands I to have a sky high tolerance being a med user who needs a lot of medicine luckily I've found a few strains that have some ridiculously strong affects but it definitely has taken a lot of sampling and whatnot but i enjoyed every minute of it .

The Things we do for our Hobby....:pighug:..[HASHTAG]#trooper[/HASHTAG] :d5:

:crying:

Wow..:d5:

i trying to get back to my indica roots ... anything called OG ... always spook me ... i need AOF and Deep Chunk crosses mixed with some grape AUTO :haha: And i would be [HASHTAG]#goldenforlife[/HASHTAG] :rofl:

Love the [HASHTAG]#deepchunk[/HASHTAG] and anything OG...:smoker:..my kinda girls..

Clockworkorange is gone?? Mossy do you know anything about that? Hey sorry to hear about all of the mold floating around...good luck bud, hope the weather forecasts are wrong.

Nope..I've Heard nowt..better check in Globals...:shrug:

Im officially out of the comp ... had to cut the red dragon ... found another 2 mold spots this time in main cola :help::help:
:point:

Shame shame @Slowmo :bighug:..but if in Doubt..get her Down.

Remind me..is she over 7 weeks..?...Stones girls seem to kick from week 7 if you get caught short and need a fast take down..

I'll let you know on the GSC..if she works for my meds..she works for your meds... :dragon2:..ATM..she is still Developing Perfume..and I smell something underlying.

The GG on the other hand I would say is a [HASHTAG]#Painkiller[/HASHTAG] even now.
She is Earthy Lemon Sherbet..strait up to tickle the back of you nose...:headbang:..I Know that pain-killer..and how ever much she matures..if that is In from the start...I'd Bet me Boots on her...
But..they are my First and I don't know how phenotypical.

@Mossy Is the GG you are growing Gorilla Glue#4 or one of the Gorilla Gold lines (#1-5)? If Gorilla Gold then I know great meds. I am reproducing and making fems of SK#1 x Gorilla Gold [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG], and will also hit with Fire OG x mixed Gorilla Golds. The Fire OG x mixed Gorilla Golds males were extremely Indica Dom, and fast. Just put some Mighty Durban (Mighty Mite x Durban Poison) to soak, to hit some of my OD gear and to repro. The MD is such great daytime meds.

Too many strains, and not enough years left to play with all of the great genetics out there. But I am trying.

Peace

Back