here was my potential until 2 weeks of terrible tornados and floods lmao... so I started another... I'm gonna watch it for a week or two and that'll most likely be my auto pick locked in...
but it pulled threw and may be a beast... 3 weeks in the pics.. had a harsh birth i'd say.. love it...
20170705_071007.jpg

20170705_070959.jpg

side by side with the mo's cross.. week an a bit behind it... hense the new one...
20170705_071044.jpg

oh ya, the dinafem blue kush auto.. genes are strong with this one... edit** just went out for smoke.. looks like rain coming.. and theres lil white hairs on the dinafem, choice!
plus the new guys getting some brand new promix... and it came out purple on the undersides of leaf.. @dankstyle J did that purple one u had look like that when it popped?

@Slowmo you getting hit with that humidity I keep seeing... so much mold in the forums these days

Last edited:
i trying to get back to my indica roots ... anything called OG ... always spook me ... i need AOF and Deep Chunk crosses mixed with some grape AUTO :haha: And i would be [HASHTAG]#goldenforlife[/HASHTAG] :rofl:
How about MOB x AOF? Have AOF seedlings now, and lots of MOB clones. Just waiting for MOBs to finish and tested. Looking forward, should be a stellar med strain, and tasty to boot. Hoping to find one of the berry AOF geno/phenos.

Peace

Not another one! She was such a nice specimen. Sorry to hear my friend.

Normally i would have started another dragon, but my whole building is getting new roof soon... :face: can't have plants on balcony then :frowny1:

How about MOB x AOF? Have AOF seedlings now, and lots of MOB clones. Just waiting for MOBs to finish and tested. Looking forward, should be a stellar med strain, and tasty to boot. Hoping to find one of the berry AOF geno/phenos.

that does indeed sound like magic :worship:

My dad makes great hash using a power drill ,dry ice ,and bubble bags it always comes out nice and blond ,its press able and can be shaped in hands I to have a sky high tolerance being a med user who needs a lot of medicine luckily I've found a few strains that have some ridiculously strong affects but it definitely has taken a lot of sampling and whatnot but i enjoyed every minute of it .
I stick to the hand held kitchen mixer. Tried to use the food processor, but made a mess in a second.

I get everything out in 3-5 runs. This run was with fresh frozen bud, because I just wanted home made hash ASAP. My regular procedure is to dry the material to crisp, take the finest kif using a 120 my screen to make real hash....

FF8F6CFD-8E9A-4625-9D2E-0CFA34E8FED7.JPG
A1922F92-A0AE-44FB-B05C-A6F4AA8E15C4.JPG

...then take out the rest with ice water.

2E4BD5D0-D95B-419F-B740-DAEC948CE593.JPG

My first try after being thaught by Mr. @Slowmo was to use the drill with mixing tool. That was way too powerfull...weed, water and ice cubes was all over the place.

An update, Mr. @912GreenSkell.

Shiva in her old 6,5 L pot.

64A17162-DDF6-41F5-BAD4-97A7D69D83A1.JPG

Transplanted to 11 L, tied down and supercropped.

72E80716-9BD7-40F3-BB56-B29AE6C6C5F7.JPG
45F54ADD-45E4-4644-AF10-D2BD18D35AD5.JPG
A884D34F-AC58-4F2D-B0E2-B455DE6477B8.JPG

The poor girl has been served a healthy, anti-stess meal.

Nashira is still petite and pale. 'Skell - you think this may be a mutant?
She can't tolerate more nitrate.

81986892-6AAD-44CD-8F07-6272812BF852.JPG
C95143AA-83CD-49FB-B3D0-25219F0988E1.JPG

Last edited:
Normally i would have started another dragon, but my whole building is getting new roof soon... :face: can't have plants on balcony then :frowny1:

Very sad!
We are all loosing our crop to Botrytis. :devil:

I have a Dragon, but I think Mr. Mo got all the fem seeds in the bag and left the males for me. :pighug:

That is a shame that you could not start another dragon. I am very lucky that I live in the sticks on some land. I just posted some fresh pictures of my GH grow. I just put some baby Alf [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] Dragons in there this morning, but no pictures of them yet.

Yes, I am more excited about the MOB x AOF cross, than anything I am working on currently.
I stick to the hand held kitchen mixer. Tried to use the food processor, but made a mess in a second.

I get everything out in 3-5 runs. This run was with fresh frozen bud, because I just wanted home made hash ASAP. My regular procedure is to dry the material to crisp, take the finest kif using a 120 my screen to make real hash....

...then take out the rest with ice water.

My first try after being thaught by Mr. @Slowmo was to use the drill with mixing tool. That was way too powerfull...weed, water and ice cubes was all over the place.
Oh my friend, that is certainly some tasty looking hash!
Your plants look stunning as well.

Peace

An update, Mr. @912GreenSkell.

Shiva in her old 6,5 L pot.

Transplanted to 11 L, tied down and supercropped.

The poor girl has been served a healthy, anti-stess meal.

Nashira is still petite and pale. 'Skell - you think this may be a mutant?
She can't tolerate more nitrate.

Surprisingly that problem looks very similar to the Boron deficiency in my think fast. @Waira Updating both now

Back