Very nice plant friend,that's definitely a good cross ,I'm growing a dinafem blue kush outdoors since they used emerald og in the cross it' came out more sativa ,here's last years ,got really purple.View attachment 776319
Thank you my friend! Great genetics for sure.
And thank you for sharing your Blue Kush with us. You are sure a skilled grower!

Peace

Oh, everyone has it. Bad weather and the Botrytis loves it! The spores are everywhere.

Will spray my Amnesia Haze with pesticides and take it indoors. It has very dense flowers and outdoors it will surely mold.

On the bright side, I made bubble hash today. :pass:
Glad you were able to make some bubble hash today. A good portion of my OD crop is going to be made into bubble. Hash is about all I am smoking these days.

Peace

What is Double Black, a Black Domina cross or something else?

Here is a picture of a MOB x OGK that I grew OD two years ago.

img_0009-jpg.776307

this might be the definition of dank :worship:

i can smell her from the picture alone :cheers:

Glad you were able to make some bubble hash today. A good portion of my OD crop is going to be made into bubble. Hash is about all I am smoking these days.

Peace
I have smoked hash for more than 25 yrs. My tolerance is sky high. I buy and smoke too much hash. I work on it...the weed I grow is not good enough. Weed that would last me two weeks of unsarisfying stone yields enough hash for 2-3 days. The idea with growing was to become independent of dealers...

I have smoked hash for more than 25 yrs. My tolerance is sky high. I buy and smoke too much hash. I work on it...the weed I grow is not good enough. Weed that would last me two weeks of unsarisfying stone yields enough hash for 2-3 days. The idea with growing was to become independent of dealers...

we are spoiled with easy access to hash from morocco .... it's not really fair on the weed we grow ... :crying::pighug:

that being said ... today i smoked up my MS brother-in-law ... he freaking loved my skywalker bubble ... :eyebrows:

we are spoiled with easy access to hash from morocco .... it's not really fair on the weed we grow ... :crying::pighug:

that being said ... today i smoked up my MS brother-in-law ... he freaking loved my skywalker bubble ... :eyebrows:
No, we grow great weed. Just we who are in love, not taking the cold turkey from hash that we need and only enjoy the luxery of some home made hash once in a while.

It will probably take me a month of suffering (and poor, poor wife having me in the house) before tolerance is adequately reduced.

My dad makes great hash using a power drill ,dry ice ,and bubble bags it always comes out nice and blond ,its press able and can be shaped in hands I to have a sky high tolerance being a med user who needs a lot of medicine luckily I've found a few strains that have some ridiculously strong affects but it definitely has taken a lot of sampling and whatnot but i enjoyed every minute of it .

My dad makes great hash using a power drill ,dry ice ,and bubble bags it always comes out nice and blond ,its press able and can be shaped in hands I to have a sky high tolerance being a med user who needs a lot of medicine luckily I've found a few strains that have some ridiculously strong affects but it definitely has taken a lot of sampling and whatnot but i enjoyed every minute of it .

bubba kush, black jack , dragons ?

Thank you my friend! Great genetics for sure.
And thank you for sharing your Blue Kush with us. You are sure a skilled grower!

Peace
Thanks very much this years blue kush phenol representation is more indica very excited to see her play out ,moms got a blue berry I started for her and the 85Oregon blueberry ,the clone an not the s1seed from DNA ,I'm excited to see the differences come harvest I will be sampling each ,blueberry does great in the pnw ,bred here and what not maybe that helps but I've come across quite a few that aren't and seem to dig our climate.

No, we grow great weed. Just we who are in love, not taking the cold turkey from hash that we need and only enjoy the luxery of some home made hash once in a while.

It will probably take me a month of suffering (and poor, poor wife having me in the house) before tolerance is adequately reduced.

It's not that bad m8 ... and you can always send her hunting while u get high (just not Moroccan high) :smokeit:

Back