all plants in cph seems affected ... both indoor and out ... spores have been impossible to keep out ... :point:

my Black Jack and skywalker had mold issues oudoor ... @Dr. Babnik and @Ribbzzy lost indoor and outdoor harvests ... :karmacloud:

i fear to look over my Gorilla OG in the tent :gassy:
sorry to hear man....

How to get best requirement for growing outdoors?
View attachment 775370 Break your 2. metatarsal bone of your left feed, tomorow another date for MRI...how to answer the question: How did you do?

Don't know, was at work and it happened in a moment...Doc says probably a fatigue fracture! Happy Growing Gladiators!
plant 'em close and buy kneepads! <and hope you get well soon>

@blowyourmind - Looking great bud!! Damn they have awesome crystal!!

@dankstyle J - Thanks bud...hopefully i have already taken steps to turn her back around!! Checking her tomorrow. Damn i had better try to get some more pics too tomorrow of the autos!

@Bud Wiser UK - Hey bud...after getting plants like those we might be calling you a DP bitch next season...ahahahahahhahahahah Updated Bud..fantastic plants all around this year my friend!! ..remember the 30 day rule! I know its a bit awkward for regular non femmed seed. Next contest rules changes will be happening. (will be hailing in everyone that makes it to the end of this contest for ideas)

@Belivitez - Wow bud!! Looking amazing!! Updated.

@islandgrower - Nice bud!! Packing on some flower, good stuff! Updated.

I'd continue to grow even if i was wheelchair bound! [HASHTAG]#growerforlife[/HASHTAG]

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] :d5:..sun is shining..

Look at what I got...:coffee:..Green Linnet..we Think..using a sunflower as a buffet..picking off the last of the bees.

Certain parts of cannada get a hell of a lot of rain...one place in BC gets on the average 310 days of rain a year.

Eew...:d5:..but that is how you get green and pleasant lands.

Exciting stuff I harvested an indoor purple kush auto and when I dumped the pot the soil still had a smell of good organic soil full of microbes similar to a forests soil in smell in the past I never got that smell ,definitely these teas are adding a strong microbe colony,I nutrient starved a plant for quite awhile till its leaves were dead and yellow added a few of my raw organic tea and the color came back ,very amazed never seen a dead plant go healthy like that ,I was super happy raw organics is working.

Ah..now here we touch on a Biggie for me...the Soil smell..we'll Talk..:yeah:

Mohawk warrior I haven't forgot about tagging you bro just a lil here there every where man ,either chasing after my kids ,or stoned staring off in space ,or as I call it medicated meditation

[HASHTAG]#medicatedmeditation[/HASHTAG] :zen: I'll save that one...:biggrin:

Spray with vinegar mix or worm casting tea .

Another one we'll come back to..:coffee:

@912GreenSkell ... weekly update time from me again.

Here's my comp entry ... Brooklyn Sunrise [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] now at 10 weeks:
View attachment 775846 View attachment 775847

And here's the rest of the autos currently in production:
View attachment 775848 View attachment 775851 View attachment 775852 View attachment 775853 View attachment 775854 View attachment 775855 View attachment 775856 View attachment 775857 View attachment 775858 View attachment 775859

I'm still on the case with the photos, more about them in another post.

:smoking:

They look lovely..I want to Pet them..:pighug:..

Looking sweet my friend.

Very...:headbang:

Yeah man, the last couple of pics are the WD Frost Dragon ... and they stink of lemongrass..! :thumbsup:
I fucking love Thai food ... :biggrin:

@Bud Wiser ..if I said you were an Instinctively self medicating animal... and you hunted out the meds you Need to Treat your deficiencies by Smell..[HASHTAG]#thenoseknows[/HASHTAG] :d5:
THC has No Smell...would you say the Terps of a Healing plant or the THC was the most critical value....?

Another Biggie...But if I was you...:yeah:..I'd be Tempted to buy some dried lemongrasse to mix in with your Frost Dragon smoke..see if it Enhances the experience...:smoker:

GG [HASHTAG]#GloriousGirl[/HASHTAG] :d5:

@912GreenSkell .. just quickly, my photo situation.

One of these will be my entry, they're at just over 3 weeks, with a couple of new additions ...

View attachment 775887

3 x (Maverick / CBG Durban) & 5 x (IAF x MOB x OG) .... semi-autos on 24/7 veg atm ... not yet sexed.
And I've just added a Double Black fem and a Purple Haze fem just to make my decision-making even harder! :biggrin:

I know you're gonna push me for a decision soon, I can feel it. :eyebrows:

Gotta pick a Favourite..:pighug:..pick the one your Eyes go to First every morning..

first 2 pics of the sour liver dealing with mites and other pests .View attachment 775889 View attachment 775891 next 2 pics of royal ak View attachment 775892 View attachment 775894 .

Yeah..the more temprate the climate..the more Bugs like it too..:headbang:..I Hate Spider Mites...

I'd continue to grow even if i was wheelchair bound! [HASHTAG]#growerforlife[/HASHTAG]

Unfortunately wheelchair bound and your Need to grow would Increase ...coz Nothing in Conventional meds touches Cannabis for pain relief..without Killing on you long term useage.

Attachments

• IMG_2071.JPG
    IMG_2071.JPG
    246.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Yes, l have been reading about our Danish brethren getting hit already. I sure hope BZ is not getting hit too hard, as I know he has a lot of gear out. Great brother he is.

Mold is not one of the things l have to contend with this time of year. Extremely hot here right now.

Hope to update my GH grow in the next few hours. I will tag you when I do.

Peace
Everything is rotting away here in Denmark. Yesterday I brought out the Zyklon B and gassed my tents, hopefully killing live mold. I have 3 ventilators circulating the air in the tent. There are still plants in flower. Spores is another problem.

Today we have sun! When the sun can be seen next time is unsure. The weather forcast says rain, rain and more rain as as far into the future the models can predict. Will examine my balcony plants very carefully today.

I hope I succeed in drying my buds. They have to hang freely in the room, no bag or box with stagnant air. I am tempted, however, to extract the hash from the fresh buds to be on the safe side.

Last edited:
IMG_2080.JPG

Non comps..males have been removed from both [HASHTAG]#duurty dragon[/HASHTAG] and ALF#3 and the remaining girls are starting to ruffle out in the pots.
Protecting the [HASHTAG]#Virgins[/HASHTAG]..:dancer:

I've got pollen stashed for both..but I have held a highly coloured male on the Duurty..:biggrin:..can't help myself.

[HASHTAG]#gigglejuice[/HASHTAG] Looks photo to me..'cept I have a [HASHTAG]#fastbud[/HASHTAG] auto there which could be her Clones..:coffee:..so I'll hold judgement for now.

[HASHTAG]#provingsodslaw[/HASHTAG] :d5:

There are a couple of members in the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds2017groweroftheyear[/HASHTAG] second leg having delayed maturing problems with GSC.

I had two in identical conditions..GSC started to mature first...

IMG_2086.JPG

I Think part is an optical illusion...:biggrin:..the GSC is a Shower..and the GG isn't..her leaves Hide the bud.
Also..the GSC has Buttermilk colour which is denser and Shows more.

The second set I planted are both in the same pot..and again the CGS is slightly ahead on pistils..

IMG_2062.JPG

And..compared to the Jack which are slightly older and not budding up yet..I can't even say they are Slow..:coffee:..Plants huh..?...:shrug:..they are Almost as Strange as People...

BTW..has anyone seen this happen..?..I haven't...

IMG_2028.JPG

Can't blame the equipment..coz we Inherited it with the land and it is old...Spanish sun really perishes plastic as well..But damn..:shrug:..it is a good job the plastic didn't shatter coz it sprayed both of me legs..I would have been shredded..and it was an accident I hadn't even considered coz I never saw it happen before.

You lot have now been Warned...:coffee:..

Everything is rotting away here in Denmark. Yesterday I brought out the Zyklon B and gassed my tents, hopefully killing live mold. I have 3 ventilators circulating the air in the tent. There are still plants in flower. Spores is another problem.

Today we have sun! When the sun can be seen next time is unsure. The weather forcast says rain, rain and more rain as as far into the future the models can predict. Will examine my balcony plants very carefully today.

I hope I succeed in drying my buds. They have to hang freely in the room, no bag or box with stagnant air. I am tempted, however, to extract the hash from the fresh buds to be on the safe side.

Sending karma for the @Dr. Babnik ..:shrug:..sad to hear.
No access to an oscillating fan..? for a bit of air movement.

What happend to Clockworkorange?
His user seems to be deleted...?

Hmm..I don't know..if someone wants deleted I Normally See i come through RP's..but I have no idea.

3 fans, @Mossy!
We have a really, really bad summer. It's July and we haven't had an official summer day yet. A summer day must reach 25 centigrades.
Glad I skipped the tomatoes this year.

A canna company in Spain should employ me. I want to move.

Back