Aw Maaaaan...:coffee:..I Thought it was a soil or fert or something..:biggrin:..when you look around most outdoors are reporting Unseasonable weather this year..I Know we have..after 7 years drought winters it decided to drop the whole lot in one season...:yoinks:..we got flooded out..twice..in Spain..

if only ... nope a large part of plants around here got mold in the last few weeks...

I Thought Ireland was officially classed as the dampest country in the World ..?...that is why it is the Emerald Isle.

we have been giving Ireland a run for the money this last month, as have most of north-west parts of Europe :cuss:

we have been giving Ireland a run for the money this last month, as have most of north-west parts of Europe :cuss:

Bummer...:shrug:...you See that is why I don't like to fert outdoor...if [HASHTAG]#mothernature[/HASHTAG] Turns on you it is not Good News.
I found particularly on outdoor winter season..if I ferted and the weather tanked I'd be in line for mold.

If I Didn't fert..girls were Almost Weather proof...in fact..some crosses seemed to Prefer the cooler winter season.

I would take them into the conservatory if there was a danger of them getting waterlogged to..no one like #soggypot-ty

@dankstyle J ..the Lavender is fermenting..the pot Spat at me..so I have started adding a 20% solution in the water for ALF#3 and Duurty.
Nice balanced PH 6.3 with a Froth in the watering can...:watering:

Aw Maaaaan...:coffee:..I Thought it was a soil or fert or something..:biggrin:..when you look around most outdoors are reporting Unseasonable weather this year..I Know we have..after 7 years drought winters it decided to drop the whole lot in one season...:yoinks:..we got flooded out..twice..in Spain..

I Thought Ireland was officially classed as the dampest country in the World ..?...that is why it is the Emerald Isle..

Certain parts of cannada get a hell of a lot of rain...one place in BC gets on the average 310 days of rain a year.

:eek1: :shrug: Aunty, that's weird, but I've seen it before on a Green Poison I had,... pH dipped into mid-5's and my sphincter was really winkin' about it,.. but other than going a bit pale , no serious symptoms developed, particularly P, which should have locked out, and this plant was in mid-bloom! I hammered it with diluted hydrated lime solution (right now pH adjusting), and it resisted for nearly a week, before correcting,... never skipped a beat meantime! So, there's more to it than I know, something with the dynamics of all that ion exchange going on in there,.. as you know, the roots immediate proximity zone can be different in pH vs outer areas because of this,...All I can say is consider what cations are in there for nutrition, coz for every one taken in, and H+ goes out, part of the pH and electrical balancing act to maintain net neutral status,.... high ammonia/ammonium, K, Ca,... and then there's what the soil herd is doing! :help:.... Oh, what's question about fermented-?, couldn't see the reference from Dank' buddy,... is it about breakdown into available nute elements? That's the key, plants can only take in certain nutes in specific forms... take urea-N, which needs to be broken down into other forms- nitrate, or ammonium, to become absorbable,...

>> Dank'! You're running the Face-Off OG x The White :headbang: -- that's freakin' awesome my man! :d5: You're the first that I know of, so I'll be scoping this out for sure.. last season I ran others from that F1/S1 group... Flavor Grape, Skywalker x WW, Kalishnapple x Sweet Tooth,... I'm running Sour Bubble/ChemD" x Alien OG this year, and like some of last years 'Phisto girls, she has sizable paws on her already!

>>> bud rot-- sucky to hear mates,... brother Green Genes is fighting it too, came to the Infirmary,.. here's what I had for him: "... Fooooooooooock-ing mold! :finger::doh::finger: 2G's, sucky to hear my man, I quite literally feel your pain...:bighug::rofl:.... as an outdoor grower with uncertain Fall weather, this menace all too familiar,... spotting it while on the plant or just after harvest is a freakin' Jedi skill, honed my trauma and anger- :rofl:.... OK, when my bung is barking about mold friendly conditions, I start daily scouting of the plant, especially the main cola, tops, low inside areas... typically what gives it away for me, is I notice a small or sugar leaf looking wilted a bit, and more off-color that surrounding areas,... I tug firmly at it, and if it pops off easily, (most likely) botrytis has moved in,.. miserable bastard fungus moves through the stem tissue, right up into new bud, then explodes over the outside.... spores are like zero-G dust, goes everywhere just by looking at it! ....So, when your ass unclenches enough for you to move again, it's time to get medieval on the bud, how ever painful it is to do,...:nono:... Basically, this shit is like gangrene,... good, narrow bladed small tip scissors are key, no fat blades, just trust me,...:biggrin: You have to start snipping out whole budlets at the stem base, gently clearing from the bottom up, works well,.. chop away anything even discolored, and depending on how bad a zone is, clear out a clean margin of "good but spore dusted" bud,... alcohol and wipes after every cut, particularly important when clearing margins!... cut with a fouled blade in a clean zone, and all you've done is inoculate it,... Lastly, try not to weep too much, as it interferes with your vision..! :rofl:.... accelerate drying speed if possible; I break big buds down, especially dense ones... Low RH is helpful (35-40%), low-mid 70's, gentle air movement,... higher temp will speed more, but you lose more terp's, so there's a trade-off to evaluate there,..."
... This year I'm going to experiment with some things,... one product, Actinovate, a bacterial agent applied as a foliar, which will get applied right as bloom starts,... the theory, since the spores are ubiquitous and already on the plant, developing buds grow around them as they lie dormant,... having this fighting bacteria present already when they activate again may help crush them before they can get foothold,.. botrytis likes to work inside out, as far as I've seen, generally infections begin on the interior and spread via stems, maturing fast and spore producing rapidly as it progresses,... I'll also be hitting then with Optic Foliar's ATAK/Transport, to sink the Cu into the tissues,... as always, Si is in the act, fortifying the cell walls,.. it helps, but is no panacea!

>>> :smoking: might as well update... Psicodelicia is cranking! I can't tell her shape yet, but I'm thinking she's going to be more columnar that ChristmasTree or bushy,...
View attachment 775442 View attachment 775443 ....... Dank, here's the 'Phisto girl--->
View attachment 775446
Loving the looks of your girls my friend. Very excited to watch them grow up!

Peace

Hey buddies!!
A New update pics of my last blow Mind autoflower [emoji33]
She's the biggest of them all. She's in 60ltr pot
Getting feed pk 13-14 today above my standard 7-3-5
Doing fine [emoji4] older leaves are raped by the spray I used for those damn bugs.
New leaves are nice green..

The yields are between 20/30grams dry bud. In 15 and 25ltr pots
Lost count of days [emoji23] Prox. 60days..

All the best [emoji481][emoji481]
c3fd30bd6a881d207e6351339fe29375.jpg
dd2001a4c4efd1e0eaf58afa63bb0c70.jpg
11f5e43b0fd010a8be29d0fe050a3b76.jpg
3dba9c3db023bc37483216c4bc2669eb.jpg
22b32bf15019b3f794e3bb1fda4b21a4.jpg
c7d7e3aa0d918c637a854ee685c4bba9.jpg

Bummer...:shrug:...you See that is why I don't like to fert outdoor...if [HASHTAG]#mothernature[/HASHTAG] Turns on you it is not Good News.
I found particularly on outdoor winter season..if I ferted and the weather tanked I'd be in line for mold.

If I Didn't fert..girls were Almost Weather proof...in fact..some crosses seemed to Prefer the cooler winter season.

I would take them into the conservatory if there was a danger of them getting waterlogged to..no one like #soggypot-ty

@dankstyle J ..the Lavender is fermenting..the pot Spat at me..so I have started adding a 20% solution in the water for ALF#3 and Duurty.
Nice balanced PH 6.3 with a Froth in the watering can...:watering:
Exciting stuff I harvested an indoor purple kush auto and when I dumped the pot the soil still had a smell of good organic soil full of microbes similar to a forests soil in smell in the past I never got that smell ,definitely these teas are adding a strong microbe colony,I nutrient starved a plant for quite awhile till its leaves were dead and yellow added a few of my raw organic tea and the color came back ,very amazed never seen a dead plant go healthy like that ,I was super happy raw organics is working.

Mohawk warrior I haven't forgot about tagging you bro just a lil here there every where man ,either chasing after my kids ,or stoned staring off in space ,or as I call it medicated meditation

HAPPY 4th of July, my american friends!!

I am happy with the Glueberry/Nashira being the smallest for sure!! Remember though, who cares how small the frame is...after all we are bud farmers, not stalk farmers! ;)
Yeah autos have come a long, long ways in the last few years for sure!! Really amazing their progression has been in the last decade!! I will certainly do a comparison of days versus weight...i did a measurement comparison last season...surprised me, but if i ditched those monster photo plants and did only autos packed side-by-side(using space and average weights from last season), autos would not only match the weight of photos, they would exceed them by a large margin(and be harvested in early august at the latest)!! My calculations showed 1.5X the harvest or more in the same space!

@dankstyle J - absolutely beautiful buddy!! Excellent work. Updated

@Belivitez - Wow!! Bud she looks fantastic..updated!

@Slowmo - Ahhh noooo!! Not the dreaded mold!! I had a struggle with mold on the red dragon indoors...was hoping you wouldn't have to deal with it!!

@TheMongol - Arrgghh!! Damn bud! Hope you get better soon!

@Waira - looking good bud!! All of them are! Psico updated.

@Arthur - Hey welcome to the contest, great you could make it bud!! Good luck...as you see you have some work cut out for you!!

@trailanimal - hehe yeah hard to see the problem, other than the lighter lime green...looking close though you can see the issues on some of the tops.
View attachment 775558

View attachment 775559

View attachment 775560

Generally i dont care about a few off coloured leaves here and there...however this plant its more than that! Over the last 2 weeks her growth has slowed to a crawl compared to the other 3 full sun garden photos.
Top pics Think Fast Left, Sweet Green poison right, Bottom left Bomb Atomic, Bottom right Delicious Fruity Chronic
View attachment 775571 View attachment 775568
View attachment 775570 View attachment 775569
Thanks 912,she's a sweet plant,got no doubt you're think fast is going to be a stuner got plenty of turnaround time and you're ol school og status grower knowledge she will be more than fine friend.

Back