How to get best requirement for growing outdoors?
20170704_180350.jpg
Break your 2. metatarsal bone of your left feed, tomorow another date for MRI...how to answer the question: How did you do?

Don't know, was at work and it happened in a moment...Doc says probably a fatigue fracture! Happy Growing Gladiators!

BTW..I have hubby in full Guinea Pig mode...he doesn't know...:pighug:..squeak..squeak..

I've been passing Test buds without saying Who they are..:smoker:..and even chopping and changing he is staying close to type by picking Black Stone and Duurty Dragon as his Favourites all the time.

Me Too..:headbang:..out of the other 3..I Think it may be [HASHTAG]#amber[/HASHTAG] that I Favour...:biggrin:..she is Kicking from Dry..which is a Trait I like..and there is something saying with Cure Time she is going to be Excellent...she Excites my chest...:biggrin:..maybe she is over Ambered and I'm picking up the Narcotic..
it is Sooooooooooooo Frustrating without me 'scope..........:wall:
"kicking from dry"
high high!

all plants in cph seems affected ... both indoor and out ... spores have been impossible to keep out ... :point:

my Black Jack and skywalker had mold issues oudoor ... @Dr. Babnik and @Ribbzzy lost indoor and outdoor harvests ... :karmacloud:

i fear to look over my Gorilla OG in the tent :gassy:
sorry to hear this!

View attachment 775370 Break your 2. metatarsal bone of your left feed, tomorow another date for MRI...how to answer the question: How did you do?

Don't know, was at work and it happened in a moment...Doc says probably a fatigue fracture! Happy Growing Gladiators!

Dam man, that doesn't look fun!

Pop through the [HASHTAG]#twistedsister[/HASHTAG] link here and you will see @Dudeski with one in the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] first leg..he'll tell you how she Finished.
Don't know if it is the same cross or not..:headbang:

I had twisted leafs and the plants grew out some good smoke.

View attachment 775370 Break your 2. metatarsal bone of your left feed, tomorow another date for MRI...how to answer the question: How did you do?

ooo. that looks painful
heal fast wounded gladiator

:eek1: :shrug: Aunty, that's weird, but I've seen it before on a Green Poison I had,... pH dipped into mid-5's and my sphincter was really winkin' about it,.. but other than going a bit pale , no serious symptoms developed, particularly P, which should have locked out, and this plant was in mid-bloom! I hammered it with diluted hydrated lime solution (right now pH adjusting), and it resisted for nearly a week, before correcting,... never skipped a beat meantime! So, there's more to it than I know, something with the dynamics of all that ion exchange going on in there,.. as you know, the roots immediate proximity zone can be different in pH vs outer areas because of this,...All I can say is consider what cations are in there for nutrition, coz for every one taken in, and H+ goes out, part of the pH and electrical balancing act to maintain net neutral status,.... high ammonia/ammonium, K, Ca,... and then there's what the soil herd is doing! :help:.... Oh, what's question about fermented-?, couldn't see the reference from Dank' buddy,... is it about breakdown into available nute elements? That's the key, plants can only take in certain nutes in specific forms... take urea-N, which needs to be broken down into other forms- nitrate, or ammonium, to become absorbable,...

>> Dank'! You're running the Face-Off OG x The White :headbang: -- that's freakin' awesome my man! :d5: You're the first that I know of, so I'll be scoping this out for sure.. last season I ran others from that F1/S1 group... Flavor Grape, Skywalker x WW, Kalishnapple x Sweet Tooth,... I'm running Sour Bubble/ChemD" x Alien OG this year, and like some of last years 'Phisto girls, she has sizable paws on her already!

>>> bud rot-- sucky to hear mates,... brother Green Genes is fighting it too, came to the Infirmary,.. here's what I had for him: "... Fooooooooooock-ing mold! :finger::doh::finger: 2G's, sucky to hear my man, I quite literally feel your pain...:bighug::rofl:.... as an outdoor grower with uncertain Fall weather, this menace all too familiar,... spotting it while on the plant or just after harvest is a freakin' Jedi skill, honed my trauma and anger- :rofl:.... OK, when my bung is barking about mold friendly conditions, I start daily scouting of the plant, especially the main cola, tops, low inside areas... typically what gives it away for me, is I notice a small or sugar leaf looking wilted a bit, and more off-color that surrounding areas,... I tug firmly at it, and if it pops off easily, (most likely) botrytis has moved in,.. miserable bastard fungus moves through the stem tissue, right up into new bud, then explodes over the outside.... spores are like zero-G dust, goes everywhere just by looking at it! ....So, when your ass unclenches enough for you to move again, it's time to get medieval on the bud, how ever painful it is to do,...:nono:... Basically, this shit is like gangrene,... good, narrow bladed small tip scissors are key, no fat blades, just trust me,...:biggrin: You have to start snipping out whole budlets at the stem base, gently clearing from the bottom up, works well,.. chop away anything even discolored, and depending on how bad a zone is, clear out a clean margin of "good but spore dusted" bud,... alcohol and wipes after every cut, particularly important when clearing margins!... cut with a fouled blade in a clean zone, and all you've done is inoculate it,... Lastly, try not to weep too much, as it interferes with your vision..! :rofl:.... accelerate drying speed if possible; I break big buds down, especially dense ones... Low RH is helpful (35-40%), low-mid 70's, gentle air movement,... higher temp will speed more, but you lose more terp's, so there's a trade-off to evaluate there,..."
... This year I'm going to experiment with some things,... one product, Actinovate, a bacterial agent applied as a foliar, which will get applied right as bloom starts,... the theory, since the spores are ubiquitous and already on the plant, developing buds grow around them as they lie dormant,... having this fighting bacteria present already when they activate again may help crush them before they can get foothold,.. botrytis likes to work inside out, as far as I've seen, generally infections begin on the interior and spread via stems, maturing fast and spore producing rapidly as it progresses,... I'll also be hitting then with Optic Foliar's ATAK/Transport, to sink the Cu into the tissues,... as always, Si is in the act, fortifying the cell walls,.. it helps, but is no panacea!

>>> :smoking: might as well update... Psicodelicia is cranking! I can't tell her shape yet, but I'm thinking she's going to be more columnar that ChristmasTree or bushy,...
psico1.jpg
psico2.jpg
....... Dank, here's the 'Phisto girl--->

meph2.jpg

:eek1: :shrug: Aunty, that's weird, but I've seen it before on a Green Poison I had,... pH dipped into mid-5's and my sphincter was really winkin' about it,.. but other than going a bit pale , no serious symptoms developed, particularly P, which should have locked out, and this plant was in mid-bloom! I hammered it with diluted hydrated lime solution (right now pH adjusting), and it resisted for nearly a week, before correcting,... never skipped a beat meantime! So, there's more to it than I know, something with the dynamics of all that ion exchange going on in there,.. as you know, the roots immediate proximity zone can be different in pH vs outer areas because of this,...All I can say is consider what cations are in there for nutrition, coz for every one taken in, and H+ goes out, part of the pH and electrical balancing act to maintain net neutral status,.... high ammonia/ammonium, K, Ca,... and then there's what the soil herd is doing! :help:.... Oh, what's question about fermented-?, couldn't see the reference from Dank' buddy,... is it about breakdown into available nute elements? That's the key, plants can only take in certain nutes in specific forms... take urea-N, which needs to be broken down into other forms- nitrate, or ammonium, to become absorbable,...

>> Dank'! You're running the Face-Off OG x The White :headbang: -- that's freakin' awesome my man! :d5: You're the first that I know of, so I'll be scoping this out for sure.. last season I ran others from that F1/S1 group... Flavor Grape, Skywalker x WW, Kalishnapple x Sweet Tooth,... I'm running Sour Bubble/ChemD" x Alien OG this year, and like some of last years 'Phisto girls, she has sizable paws on her already!

>>> bud rot-- sucky to hear mates,... brother Green Genes is fighting it too, came to the Infirmary,.. here's what I had for him: "... Fooooooooooock-ing mold! :finger::doh::finger: 2G's, sucky to hear my man, I quite literally feel your pain...:bighug::rofl:.... as an outdoor grower with uncertain Fall weather, this menace all too familiar,... spotting it while on the plant or just after harvest is a freakin' Jedi skill, honed my trauma and anger- :rofl:.... OK, when my bung is barking about mold friendly conditions, I start daily scouting of the plant, especially the main cola, tops, low inside areas... typically what gives it away for me, is I notice a small or sugar leaf looking wilted a bit, and more off-color that surrounding areas,... I tug firmly at it, and if it pops off easily, (most likely) botrytis has moved in,.. miserable bastard fungus moves through the stem tissue, right up into new bud, then explodes over the outside.... spores are like zero-G dust, goes everywhere just by looking at it! ....So, when your ass unclenches enough for you to move again, it's time to get medieval on the bud, how ever painful it is to do,...:nono:... Basically, this shit is like gangrene,... good, narrow bladed small tip scissors are key, no fat blades, just trust me,...:biggrin: You have to start snipping out whole budlets at the stem base, gently clearing from the bottom up, works well,.. chop away anything even discolored, and depending on how bad a zone is, clear out a clean margin of "good but spore dusted" bud,... alcohol and wipes after every cut, particularly important when clearing margins!... cut with a fouled blade in a clean zone, and all you've done is inoculate it,... Lastly, try not to weep too much, as it interferes with your vision..! :rofl:.... accelerate drying speed if possible; I break big buds down, especially dense ones... Low RH is helpful (35-40%), low-mid 70's, gentle air movement,... higher temp will speed more, but you lose more terp's, so there's a trade-off to evaluate there,..."
... This year I'm going to experiment with some things,... one product, Actinovate, a bacterial agent applied as a foliar, which will get applied right as bloom starts,... the theory, since the spores are ubiquitous and already on the plant, developing buds grow around them as they lie dormant,... having this fighting bacteria present already when they activate again may help crush them before they can get foothold,.. botrytis likes to work inside out, as far as I've seen, generally infections begin on the interior and spread via stems, maturing fast and spore producing rapidly as it progresses,... I'll also be hitting then with Optic Foliar's ATAK/Transport, to sink the Cu into the tissues,... as always, Si is in the act, fortifying the cell walls,.. it helps, but is no panacea!

>>> :smoking: might as well update... Psicodelicia is cranking! I can't tell her shape yet, but I'm thinking she's going to be more columnar that ChristmasTree or bushy,...
View attachment 775442 View attachment 775443 ....... Dank, here's the 'Phisto girl--->
View attachment 775446
amazons!

View attachment 775442 View attachment 775443 ....... Dank, here's the 'Phisto girl--->
View attachment 775446

Great read @Waira :slap:.

I wish I had knowledge like yours. :hump:

Back