Ha ha @Belivitez I'm just clocking her in the other thread and Thinking she is going to break her own arms when she fattens up..:headbang:..I Knew she was going to be One of Those girls...:d5:..

predominantly white phenos I got the uneven balls trait...:headbang:..when I start playing with the more Kush dominants..the Black leafs..I got more uneven leaf fingers
from the looks and sounds of it, I got myself a lil mulatto
:gary: 4 real...:d5:

mossy's on some :doc3:"northern mountainous regions... (sniffs, ) hint of Nepal... (licks fingers) kush... (finger in soil)... hindu!
any longer and she'll have this deciphered ..
hehehehe :applause:
:love:

from the looks and sounds of it, I got myself a lil mulatto
:gary: 4 real...:d5:

Yeah..a Good Place to be.....:headbang:..Bet your Other Auntie Like this one..:headbang:

mossy's on some :doc3:"northern mountainous regions... (sniffs, ) hint of Nepal... (licks fingers) kush... (finger in soil)... hindu!
any longer and she'll have this deciphered ..
hehehehe :applause:

You Forgot the Touch of Lavender,...:hookah:...

:biggrin:

I took all the flowers down to a fine grind yesterday..all the Better to Burn..:hookah:..I have some homegrown tobacco that really melds with cannabis in the way bought stuff doesn't..might be Worth Treating myself at the weekend..tobacco..cannabis..lavender..hmm..

BTW..I have hubby in full Guinea Pig mode...he doesn't know...:pighug:..squeak..squeak..

I've been passing Test buds without saying Who they are..:smoker:..and even chopping and changing he is staying close to type by picking Black Stone and Duurty Dragon as his Favourites all the time.

Me Too..:headbang:..out of the other 3..I Think it may be [HASHTAG]#amber[/HASHTAG] that I Favour...:biggrin:..she is Kicking from Dry..which is a Trait I like..and there is something saying with Cure Time she is going to be Excellent...she Excites my chest...:biggrin:..maybe she is over Ambered and I'm picking up the Narcotic..
it is Sooooooooooooo Frustrating without me 'scope..........:wall:

the red dragon might be gone .... seem like all plants in cph are suffering :bighug:

everyone i have talked to are suffering bigtime :pighug:

Untitled.jpg

FUCCCKKKKKKKKK..... and im the least affected :karmacloud:

Not the Dreaded Mold @Slowmo ...?..:shrug:

all plants in cph seems affected ... both indoor and out ... spores have been impossible to keep out ... :point:

my Black Jack and skywalker had mold issues oudoor ... @Dr. Babnik and @Ribbzzy lost indoor and outdoor harvests ... :karmacloud:

i fear to look over my Gorilla OG in the tent :gassy:

the red dragon might be gone .... seem like all plants in cph are suffering :bighug:

everyone i have talked to are suffering bigtime :pighug:

View attachment 775291

FUCCCKKKKKKKKK..... and im the least affected :karmacloud:
Big time!

Yes, @Mossy ... the dreaded mold.

I found indoors in my 137 days Cotton Bud and and outdoors in my 80 days Auto Limonade.

Back