pretty pumped for 3 gal, 4th season with autos, starting to figure out how to coax em along

For 3 gallon pots...WOW!!

I just remembered this post from way back on page 1 of this thread

I'm in!
I stopped comparing my grows to 912 a long time ago, lol. So I can enter worry free

I am gonna stop you right there!! :D :D :D Looking like you are right up there to me, my far north friend!

Looks like a lot of snow piled up outside @trailanimal What's your night time temps like and do you have to supplement with additional heat source? :peace:
hahaha N4W, what you see is just greenhouse fabric, my world be green, right now
P1050001.JPG
through the cabin window

@912GreenSkell i did update the sour on the 23rd however will post a pic tomorrow she is not the nicest looking . she got stunted i believe she only started flowering at 40 days.

Okay cool..now i know what i did...i made an update on the 23rd and must have forgot to press submit...thats why there is a number of missed entries form thast date(and why i remember typing it but the entries are non-esixtent)

Okay cool..now i know what i did...i made an update on the 23rd and must have forgot to press submit...thats why there is a number of missed entries form thast date(and why i remember typing it but the entries are non-esixtent)
It is to be expected we are only human.lol i know you have your hands full with the things you have going on on afn. .:slap::highfive:

@912GreenSkell
I don't think it's a def...seems to be some anomaly

@Mossy
Coffe and Joint are at your Desk, both Pure!:headbang:

Well, i just think leaves don't look normal as they should?

Why this curved leaves...like waved...never had this before?

Cheers @TheMongol :coffee:..I Work better coffee and smoked up...:d5:

I See a leaf anomoly..how many fingers on each leaf..and do they match up with the opposing leaf..?

They seem to appear when the plant is in Transition. Two plants looking to gain dominance..we normally call them Twisted Sisters coz they get a Twist in their tops.
Good News is..they are Normally good growers with great highs.I Like to See a [HASHTAG]#twistedsister[/HASHTAG] in a grow.:headbang:..so don't Worry about it.

[HASHTAG]#Gotrailanimal[/HASHTAG] :vibe: pack that green in..

Thanks for the kind comments and the reps!! Doing my best! Just remember...add 4 vape bowls with 3ml green dragon tincture together and viola - my nightly routine!! I am bound to screw up here and there! :D :D

Damn....:doc1:..I'd say [HASHTAG]#haveanotherbowl[/HASHTAG] :hookah:..you are the most Organised Stoner I know...:crying:

Back