Nice bud...updated!

Sorry to hear of the death...entry has been eliminated...better fortune next season bud!

@Bud Wiser UK - Frost Dragon looks awesome bud!

@iWumbo
Love blood stone!! I think i only have a couple of reg seeds left of those...hmmmm maybe not, cant recall!

@captcold - WOW!! Buddy, hitting this grow right out of the park!! Nice work! Updated...hope everything works out the neighbour BS.

@TheMongol - Hey swing by the infirmary and either namvet, waira will help you out...i hate making calls on deficiencies.

Bizarre man...i remember the update, and i just checked the first page and have you down on the 20th...not sure where the entry went?? :shrug:

@Swan - Wow shes a beauty!! Updated entry!!

Really fantastic work all around ladies and gents!! I wish i had more excess time to hang out and chat with you all, but alas thats the season for me!! Busy, busy, busy! Things looking okay over here...autos exploding...and all photos doing exceptional except for one...my think fast has nutrient issues, the first issues in years. No clue how one plant out of 8 different photos and several autos is having issues and the rest are doing perfect...LOL
:slap:

Morning [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] :d5:

Thanks Mossy! Yes, I love Dragon's Blood! Need to grow some soon, haven't since last summer in the Greenhouse. I've taken them to F5 and have them whittled down to two phenotypoes. [HASHTAG]#stickman[/HASHTAG] , PM me

here's one from last summer:

View attachment 774456

Cheers @pop22 ...:dancer:..I Knew you had been working on her Beautification...

Blood Stone is Dragons Blood x Stone Dragon. Not sure if Stone is still selling them. Someone who is a part of AFP might be able to chime in on that. Not sure who is over there these days. You could PM him via his site as well.

:coffee: It starts to get complicated huh..?

Striking Tric-ing..:headbang:

. most of them I have fermented to some degree ,I let the plant matter sit in the jug and then I water with the liquids.With the egg shells I either put them in a jug and let them sit and water with that or I used the water from hardboiled eggs that works great as well add a lil brown sugar and it sweetend it up a bit as well I use that one towards the end at times .The clover tea I just pick the clovers put em in water let it sit in the sun water when the water has color and that sweet smell of the clover is in the water along with the nutrients as well .The whole worm castings tea I just poor the castings in water no filter an let sit in sun I add a complete organic fert of seabird guano,cotton seed meal kelp meal ,blood meal ,feather meal ,bone meal ,that one creates a smell most can't stand .

Somewhere in my dim and distant memory I seem to remember that fermenting makes it almost like pre-digested food stuff.. and it makes it easier for the plant to Chew them....:biggrin:..assimilate them..but I could be wrong...:coffee:

yea!, I didn't space out my update, busy time of year
Bertha:
BUBBA TROUBLE @Magic Strains....View attachment 774534 View attachment 774535 .
D42 from seed
still early preflower
30" and reaching for the sky

There are plenty of Senior members here who can Carry the Load while you have harvest work...:headbang:

@912GreenSkell , I posted my entry on 5/20 p 103, went back to compare and it's not there???????

Hmm...I haven't spring cleaned...:shrug:

Figured I would post a pic of my skelly og indoor day 30 ,this is a legend og pheno type (respect 0g cut)she smells like lemonade pine and now my hand smells very strong smell from bottom to top rock solid nugs and with 35 days to go it will be amazing to see her pack it on ,but this is just the beginning the outdoor skelly is going to show full potential and get big ,2other types of phenos ,I'm excited.View attachment 774553 View attachment 774552

Yum..OG...:drool:

Aunty @Mossy the only thing I know about watermelons is that there too damm expensive! My late mother use to grow them in the garden, but she kept me out of it, as I didn't know a sprig of corn from a weed! Anywho, thought if I could grow a few for the kids it would beat the hell out of buying them! :hump:

:crying: Oh well...we are Both Learning...

I had to pinch myself while thinking "Damn Swan, we might actually have some home grown bud on our hands here!”

Oh Yes @Swan ..:hookah:..I'd say you will have a Nice Return on her....

@TheMongol - Hey swing by the infirmary and either namvet, waira will help you out...i hate making calls on deficiencies.

Ah..for deficiencies....:coffee:..I Thought he meant leaf anomolies..:biggrin:

No clue how one plant out of 8 different photos and several autos is having issues and the rest are doing perfect...LOL

It Happens..:headbang:

@912GreenSkell
I know I speak for all of us here in this comp for our gratitude for taking on and spending all the time you do here in this comp thread.:worship:

Thank you my brother!

Thanks my friend! Means a lot!

Just speaking the truth my brother.

Peace

No doubt @912GreenSkell You are truly an outstanding member here at AFN with all that you contribute! :bow::bow::bow:

:bravo:

Yes...you aren't doing too Bad when we were Hoping that you got 10 [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] competing..now you are Probably the Biggest Battle we have going..:d5:..you have Done Amazing...:bighug:

me too me tooo
:kissass:
heheheheh

nnnnnnoooottttt!!!... get back to work @912GreenSkell !!!

The skelly hash plant part of the strain can be slightly tricky ,she's a pure landrace afghani pre soviet era doesn't like a whole lot of water ,but likes regular waterings in small amounts .The legend og part of the strain is another rare clone only offering and has a slightly stronger terp content then the other ogs and a more lemony taste very similar to the Larry cut ✂ but different .she will stretch like crazy ,require n ,an ca in flowering skip one or the other an she'll pay the price her leaves will yellow very fast ,I love to use the whole worm castings tea with a few pours of the egg shell on her man she digs that .
sound like my kinda grow... please tag me in one of you grows... I like ur style

yea!, I didn't space out my update, busy time of year
Bertha:
BUBBA TROUBLE @Magic Strains....View attachment 774534 View attachment 774535 .
D42 from seed
still early preflower
30" and reaching for the sky
looks like the afgan dom male I got on the go..
20170703_063803.jpg

well maybe... lmao you get more fingers on one side ?

keep it up tho @912GreenSkell kickin ass with this one buds

Last edited:
Here is one of my first Stones from the F3 red line, grown in 2014 Can you say red. Made lots of seeds from this line and many other Stone dragons. Great strain for sure. Just popped a BlackStone x CBD Haze fems that I made. Will be interesting to see what pops up.

View attachment 772949

Peace
Wow stickman that red stone looks amazing

Ok guys finally got to take a walk n check up on things everyone seems to be doing good the seedling took a little bit of a beating with about 10 days if rain so they turned a bit yellow but starting to get healthy again. The first two pics are of my comp auto glueberry og she's doing the best not sure if its the genetics or the fact i baby her a little more then the others lol second pic is my fruity pebbles photos the one on the right is my comp unless its a male then ill pick the other one. The next photo is of all the young ladies together with my blueberry in flower shes stinkin good too:) just a few more weeks. Then i have a gorilla glue photo in training shell be going in the ground in a week or so shes doing very well n has a tremendous smell to her already:) Next i have my big girls lemon skunk they are showing preflowers todays very exciting times!! N the last two pics r of the half lemon skunk plant in flower crystals are forming and her stench..... Fabulous!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170703_125817731_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170703_125817731_HDR.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20170703_125824815_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170703_125824815_HDR.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20170703_125917651_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170703_125917651_HDR.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20170703_125950703_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170703_125950703_HDR.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20170703_130212214_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170703_130212214_HDR.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20170703_130223314_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170703_130223314_HDR.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20170703_131207302_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170703_131207302_HDR.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20170703_132916872_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170703_132916872_HDR.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 46
This pic didnt show up on last post so here it is the last pic of my half a lemon skunk plant in flower :)

Attachments

• IMG_20170703_132956895.jpg
    IMG_20170703_132956895.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 24
Back