This post is for slowmo ,sorry trail you're bubba looks awesome,growing a bubbas gift I'm falling in love with looks very similar I love when they flower and do the crown style buds with candelabra like branches very nice .
she is growing so fast kinda hard to imagine where she will stop, I'm thinking tall and graceful

cheers J, indoor skelly looking Og ood!, I don't have any portals this grow
I'm ripped man I meant to tag slo mos unknown pic portal mix and watching my lil boy he was running wild lol I tagged the wrong post .

14 weeks?!? Wow. I see they mention 13 (longer than the Think Different cuz it's BIGGER :D)

I can't imagine, shit. Lucky for me, I can take them deep. A little concerned - one of my neighbours had a visitor who was out looking around. I know the guy a little. Saw him at the recycle joint, he said he saw my plants and they looked awesome. FFS :cuss: Said he was walking. Fuck. Off.

I really don't think I'll have a prob with rippers here, but loose lips and all. This guy ain't a genius either :face:

Your anxiety level is better than mine. I am so paranoid the first time that happens to me I will be either destroying my grow or trying to move it. :shrug:That would freak me out entirely.

Growing a portal mix fem that is similar to yours I believe mine is a stone dragon ,mine looks very indica and that appears to be the most indica of the fem mix .Mine shows strong aghanica features yours by the way does to ,but imnot completely sure on the exact lineage of all the plants in the fem mix .

She is indeed looking very indica dragon like :pighug: she seems to have a bit more strech than my f4 red ... she is maybe a few f's later :eyebrows: she would have done wonders in a 15l pot instead of 2½l pot:smokeit:

[

:headbang: Yay...Lovely Colour.......the melons are great too..have you got any Tips..it is the first time I have grown them.

The water melon is Funny..I have aubergines planted in from of it and it has snuggled a melon under the first 3..as if they wanted a bit shade.
Aunty @Mossy the only thing I know about watermelons is that there too damm expensive! My late mother use to grow them in the garden, but she kept me out of it, as I didn't know a sprig of corn from a weed! Anywho, thought if I could grow a few for the kids it would beat the hell out of buying them! :hump:

Day 56: Fattening up

Well I left Dwarfy on her own for a couple of days at the weekend as we went for a spontaneous weekend away.

Made sure to give her a good swig of bloom early Saturday and we got back Sunday evening. The weather has been warm and dry and I reckon she's been loving it.

I could smell her when I opened the back door to the garden tonight and brought her in for a wee look. Definitely bulking out more now, I've spent 20 mins looking at her in fascination and wonder. I know it could still all go wrong from this point but I had to pinch myself while thinking "Damn Swan, we might actually have some home grown bud on our hands here!”

088df52cd0c685a083a54b401ab6851d.jpg

ffc4b922be12cfe05881d139505bc60b.jpg

dd7642b41b4f125ddb083a92af56474d.jpg

f5b080860f7b1b85d8de4f5d0c29f4ef.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Your anxiety level is better than mine. I am so paranoid the first time that happens to me I will be either destroying my grow or trying to move it. :shrug:That would freak me out entirely.
The upshot is that I live rural, and this guy -while a little sketchy - has a good rep. A lot of ppl grow where I live, fuzz aren't too excited about it. And, Canada....heres hoping. I'm medical too.

I've got a deercam set up too. If it comes to pass....i'll be ble to ident.

The upshot is that I live rural, and this guy -while a little sketchy - has a good rep. A lot of ppl grow where I live, fuzz aren't too excited about it. And, Canada....heres hoping. I'm medical too.

I've got a deercam set up too. If it comes to pass....i'll be ble to ident.
I understand. Here they bust you, take your properties and assets, and imprison you for up to five years per plant, so you are truly only safe here if no one knows you are growing.

Nice bud...updated!

I foroot about this thread , and also my entry's died. Better luck next year I guess
Sorry to hear of the death...entry has been eliminated...better fortune next season bud!

@Bud Wiser UK - Frost Dragon looks awesome bud!

Blood Stone is Dragons Blood x Stone Dragon. Not sure if Stone is still selling them. Someone who is a part of AFP might be able to chime in on that. Not sure who is over there these days. You could PM him via his site as well.
@iWumbo
Love blood stone!! I think i only have a couple of reg seeds left of those...hmmmm maybe not, cant recall!

@captcold - WOW!! Buddy, hitting this grow right out of the park!! Nice work! Updated...hope everything works out the neighbour BS.

@TheMongol - Hey swing by the infirmary and either namvet, waira will help you out...i hate making calls on deficiencies.

@912GreenSkell , I posted my entry on 5/20 p 103, went back to compare and it's not there???????
Bizarre man...i remember the update, and i just checked the first page and have you down on the 20th...not sure where the entry went?? :shrug:

@Swan - Wow shes a beauty!! Updated entry!!

Really fantastic work all around ladies and gents!! I wish i had more excess time to hang out and chat with you all, but alas thats the season for me!! Busy, busy, busy! Things looking okay over here...autos exploding...and all photos doing exceptional except for one...my think fast has nutrient issues, the first issues in years. No clue how one plant out of 8 different photos and several autos is having issues and the rest are doing perfect...LOL

Really fantastic work all around ladies and gents!! I wish i had more excess time to hang out and chat with you all, but alas thats the season for me!! Busy, busy, busy! Things looking okay over here...autos exploding...and all photos doing exceptional except for one...my think fast has nutrient issues, the first issues in years. No clue how one plant out of 8 different photos and several autos is having issues and the rest are doing perfect...LOL
@912GreenSkell
I know I speak for all of us here in this comp for our gratitude for taking on and spending all the time you do here in this comp thread.:worship:

Thank you my brother!

Back