that is so beyond me energy level ... :haha: mother earth will prevail ... colours will come :headbang: :pighug:

You Lazy little Stoner you...:crying:

@Mossy

Wooohoooo, never seen such before, a little bit freaky:nono:

Mine is sticked on the resin till harvest, haha:headbang:

Maybe i´ll make it durable in alcohol for my trophys:crying:

All the Best Amber has bugs trapped in it..:biggrin:...

this might be the skywalker :cheers: talking :rofl:

We'll put her down as an Extreme couch lock then huh...?...:pass:

That Pink frilly spider is absolutely amazing looking. Glad you were able to get so many shots of him/her.

I took the first few and couldn't quite Believe what I was Seeing when I stuck them on the computer...so I went back for a few more.
Never seen her since...:biggrin:..automatically Think it's a She..coz it was Pink...:coffee:..I Thought it was a Colour anomoly on the Lavender flower..until it moved..:yoinks:

Keep meaning to ask you what you do with all of your grape? I have had one seeded Concord Grape vine for years. Last year it was so loaded, I decided to make my first batch of wine ever. Ended up with 10 gallons of wine off of just that one vine. Looking the same this year. Funny thing is, I had not drank any alcohol for decades. I'm sure enjoying a small half a glass with my evening meal. Wine really does add to the enjoyment of the meal in my humble opine..

First year I have had them @StickMan :headbang:..last year the small vine got 3 or 4 bunches on then went down to mildew..so I'm petrified incase these do the same...:biggrin:

I've grown out a fair amount, including doing a small seed run. All of mine have had purple flowers.

I've just had the burgundy red and purple out in mine..and a none white pinkish one.

@Mossy Have you had the pleasure of testing Stone x Duurty? Very nice meds for meself.

I don't Think I have...I Lost a few to cold conditions early season and I had a couple of germ fails on the seed he said was old stock..:headbang:

Not sure if there are any Blood Dragons seeds floating about (Black Dragon x Duurty Dragon). I did track some down, but only ended up with two un-sexed plants in my veggie garden. In my future auto breeding projects is to make a Blood Dragon V.20. All of the Blood Stones I have grown out and reproed all have dark purple flowers. Another great med strain. Dragons rock!

@pop22 has Probably done the Most Work on the Dragons Blood..he was pulling some mighty Fine phenos on her..:d5:

Drag-on...
full

Thanks Mossy! Yes, I love Dragon's Blood! Need to grow some soon, haven't since last summer in the Greenhouse. I've taken them to F5 and have them whittled down to two phenotypoes. [HASHTAG]#stickman[/HASHTAG] , PM me

here's one from last summer:

Dragon's Blood summer 2016.jpg

You Lazy little Stoner you...:crying:

All the Best Amber has bugs trapped in it..:biggrin:...

We'll put her down as an Extreme couch lock then huh...?...:pass:

I took the first few and couldn't quite Believe what I was Seeing when I stuck them on the computer...so I went back for a few more.
Never seen her since...:biggrin:..automatically Think it's a She..coz it was Pink...:coffee:..I Thought it was a Colour anomoly on the Lavender flower..until it moved..:yoinks:

First year I have had them @StickMan :headbang:..last year the small vine got 3 or 4 bunches on then went down to mildew..so I'm petrified incase these do the same...:biggrin:

I've just had the burgundy red and purple out in mine..and a none white pinkish one.

I don't Think I have...I Lost a few to cold conditions early season and I had a couple of germ fails on the seed he said was old stock..:headbang:

@pop22 has Probably done the Most Work on the Dragons Blood..he was pulling some mighty Fine phenos on her..:d5:

Drag-on...
full

update time!

Dutch Passion's Think Big grow entry is starting to get chunky. Flowers stretched and bud sites got a little airy last week, but they're filling in now. It's drinking about 2 litres a day....I'm thinking about 30 days until the axe swings....that'd be around 100 days from seed.
IMG_20170702_101455_hdr.jpg

IMG_20170702_101504_hdr_edit (3).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170702_101817_edit1.jpg
    IMG_20170702_101817_edit1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 75
update time!

Dutch Passion's Think Big grow entry is starting to get chunky. Flowers stretched and bud sites got a little airy last week, but they're filling in now. It's drinking about 2 litres a day....I'm thinking about 30 days until the axe swings....that'd be around 100 days from seed.
View attachment 774457

View attachment 774458

You wait dude .. a fantastic strain and she's gonna get MUCH bigger than that !! :headbang:
Push her the full 14 weeks plus if you can .. awesome.
Nice crystals growing there too .. and I just love the aroma on this strain.

:smoking:

You wait dude .. a fantastic strain and she's gonna get MUCH bigger than that !! :headbang:
Push her the full 14 weeks plus if you can .. awesome.
Nice crystals growing there too .. and I just love the aroma on this strain.

:smoking:
14 weeks?!? Wow. I see they mention 13 (longer than the Think Different cuz it's BIGGER :D)

I can't imagine, shit. Lucky for me, I can take them deep. A little concerned - one of my neighbours had a visitor who was out looking around. I know the guy a little. Saw him at the recycle joint, he said he saw my plants and they looked awesome. FFS :cuss: Said he was walking. Fuck. Off.

I really don't think I'll have a prob with rippers here, but loose lips and all. This guy ain't a genius either :face:

@912GreenSkell and all other other outdoor gladiators need help! My only remaind Durban Poison is doing crazy things on her leaves from germination on...hoped it will change in further grow, but it did not...looked to all my books and researched on the web, but no answers...
20170702_194507.jpg

20170702_194512.jpg

20170702_194517.jpg

20170702_194524.jpg

can anybody help plz and if yes what to do?

Thanks!

Morning [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

The liquidised food..fermented or not...?
Or dried and mixed into your soil mix...?....:coffee:

Yup...individual interpretations of smell vary..:headbang:..

Yeah....?....sounds right up my street..:hookah:..I Do Love the heavily scented ones.
I want to Chew the Taste...:pass:

I said there was two steps to Hiding them in plain site...first..the Colours..which we get in abundance..the second step was to make them smell like Roses...View attachment 774321

Geranium is a Start...:coffee:

mmm..just a thought..I Think I have some calibrating fluid....:headbang:

:headbang:

Yup..the weather has been unseasonable for most of us..:headbang:

Yup..this one should be on prescription..there is nothing the doctors can give you that works as well..:headbang:

Yeah..the first home grown e did had no sugar leaves left..:biggrin:

Don't garden naked...:crying:

Nice structure......:bravo:

Full fat soda..:headbang:..the Love a bit of sugar..

:headbang:

I Do Love to see a well tric'd back of leaf..:headbang:

:coffee:

Cannabis Lovers are [HASHTAG]#Colourprejudice[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

Is the damage wind damage or mold..?
. most of them I have fermented to some degree ,I let the plant matter sit in the jug and then I water with the liquids.With the egg shells I either put them in a jug and let them sit and water with that or I used the water from hardboiled eggs that works great as well add a lil brown sugar and it sweetend it up a bit as well I use that one towards the end at times .The clover tea I just pick the clovers put em in water let it sit in the sun water when the water has color and that sweet smell of the clover is in the water along with the nutrients as well .The whole worm castings tea I just poor the castings in water no filter an let sit in sun I add a complete organic fert of seabird guano,cotton seed meal kelp meal ,blood meal ,feather meal ,bone meal ,that one creates a smell most can't stand .

where is it ?? bahahahahahaha:crying::funny: <---- in the spirit of the comp... (man I'm on watch)

man when did you plant that... harvesting in July... pretty slick..

@dankstyle J real intrested in that skelly you got...
had some like a week or 2 ago... I feel the grower f*ked it up... tasted way tooo... green
looked real nice tho, may be didn't cure it long enough...
The skelly hash plant part of the strain can be slightly tricky ,she's a pure landrace afghani pre soviet era doesn't like a whole lot of water ,but likes regular waterings in small amounts .The legend og part of the strain is another rare clone only offering and has a slightly stronger terp content then the other ogs and a more lemony taste very similar to the Larry cut ✂ but different .she will stretch like crazy ,require n ,an ca in flowering skip one or the other an she'll pay the price her leaves will yellow very fast ,I love to use the whole worm castings tea with a few pours of the egg shell on her man she digs that .

Back