Time for a skywalker tester :pass:

First outdoor bud of the year ... :vibe:

View attachment 774355

HAppy Sunday [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] :bighug:
where is it ?? bahahahahahaha:crying::funny: <---- in the spirit of the comp... (man I'm on watch)

man when did you plant that... harvesting in July... pretty slick..

@dankstyle J real intrested in that skelly you got...
had some like a week or 2 ago... I feel the grower f*ked it up... tasted way tooo... green
looked real nice tho, may be didn't cure it long enough...

Last edited:
Sweet Seeds are really frigging impressing me at this point....if they flower as well as they veg, i am gonna be very happy at the end of this auto season!!
pssst @Sweet Seeds @Sweet Seeds Jay
its time... get at me for the details better yet i'll message you... we booking you on the show again...
give the people what they want...

where is it ?? bahahahahahaha:crying::funny: <---- in the spirit of the comp... (man I'm on watch)

man when did you plant that... harvesting in July... pretty slick..

i admit not much of a bud as such... :rofl: luckily she wasen't in comp :)

Had to cut up everything due to very wet conditions ... drying at 55-60%RH :cuss:

if i remember right she had day 1 on April 22nd. she was the runt of tent and got moved outside just as she was starting to flower :pighug:

The effect is profound :crying: i like Skywalker ... can't wait for the Skywalker Kush :vibe:
:pass:

Last edited:
@912GreenSkell here's my auto entry, along with some garden pics.
IMG_20170702_083211_hdr_kindlephoto-320227555.jpg
IMG_20170702_083233_hdr_kindlephoto-320142282.jpg
IMG_20170702_083338_hdr_kindlephoto-320001129.jpg
IMG_20170702_083348_hdr.jpg
IMG_20170702_083406_hdr_kindlephoto-319948640.jpg
IMG_20170702_083359_hdr_kindlephoto-319980145.jpg

It's time to baptize some plants at this point, the +Speed is a wonderfull strain with a beautiful smell and great resin production and dense buds...i baptized here " Maria the Saint"...
View attachment 774307
View attachment 774309
View attachment 774310
View attachment 774313
View attachment 774314
also the little spider likes here...this is a tribute to @Maria Sanchez ..
My fair lady:bighug:

@TheMongol :headbang:..you sneaked in and posted underneath me...:coffee:..looking Fur-bulous...:d5:..even the spider.
Did you ever See my Pink spider...?..I Never saw a pink spider before.:yoinks:

:thumbsup::cooldance::clapper:

Both "wounds" stems back to when she took a fall from the window ledge and hit the radiator going down :face:

Certainly better than mold...:d5:..what you could do is give her icecube waterings...sit them on the soil over night for lowest temp..Or drop her PH .5 lower than you have her...if she is going to colour up..that should Push it...:headbang:..

pssst @Sweet Seeds @Sweet Seeds Jay
its time... get at me for the details better yet i'll message you... we booking you on the show again...
give the people what they want...

@Ripper was looking to see if we could get a [HASHTAG]#sweetsseedsgrowbattle[/HASHTAG] going...:d5:

@912GreenSkell here's my auto entry, along with some garden pics.

:headbang: Yay...Lovely Colour.......the melons are great too..have you got any Tips..it is the first time I have grown them.

The water melon is Funny..I have aubergines planted in from of it and it has snuggled a melon under the first 3..as if they wanted a bit shade.

IMG_1982.JPG

Center of the photo..you can see the darker green ball under the aubergine leaves...:headbang:..Mother Nature finding the shade.

IMG_1980.JPG

[HASHTAG]#duurty dragon[/HASHTAG] males out.
Nice Hollows..I Do like a nice hollow point..
1 male left in for the minute..strong coloured..so I have cut his head off..that's his stalk...down to the bottom node...that'll slow his ardor...:vibe:

View attachment 774418

Center of the photo..you can see the darker green ball under the aubergine leaves...:headbang:..Mother Nature finding the shade.

View attachment 774421

[HASHTAG]#duurty dragon[/HASHTAG] males out.
Nice Hollows..I Do like a nice hollow point..
1 male left in for the minute..strong coloured..so I have cut his head off..that's his stalk...down to the bottom node...that'll slow his ardor...:vibe:
What colors are the duurtys like what color phenos is there??? And good morning mossy:pass:

Back