Wow man those plants look amazing,never had my skunk bloody ,I need some of that crazy color in my life .

Sweet Seeds are really frigging impressing me at this point....if they flower as well as they veg, i am gonna be very happy at the end of this auto season!!

Sweet Seeds are really frigging impressing me at this point....if they flower as well as they veg, i am gonna be very happy at the end of this auto season!!
Nice very groovy ,Only got 2 but somehow have managed an indoor grow with lil to no heat issues and will be harvesting 3taisons (purple kush autos )I got a six shooter and a blueberry headband auto next up ,got 3 photos finishing up skelly Og,bubbas gift ,lemon walker,and on the veg 2 bio legends ,one kushncheese should be interesting.

Hmmmm. Food for thought. :thumbsup:

I had you down for a Dutch Passion bitch. :crying:

Hahaha...hey man...DP has grown me some very impressive plants over the last couple of seasons!! Never should anyone close their minds to success, but its important to keep trying other gear as well, or outdoor champions will surely be missed if you only stick with a single company!

Nice very groovy ,Only got 2 but somehow have managed an indoor grow with lil to no heat issues and will be harvesting 3taisons (purple kush autos )I got a six shooter and a blueberry headband auto next up ,got 3 photos finishing up skelly Og,bubbas gift ,lemon walker,and on the veg 2 bio legends ,one kushncheese should be interesting.

Going to check it out now!

It's time to baptize some plants at this point, the +Speed is a wonderfull strain with a beautiful smell and great resin production and dense buds...i baptized here " Maria the Saint"...
20170630_144823.jpg

20170630_144835.jpg

20170630_144853.jpg

20170630_145100.jpg

20170630_145140.jpg

also the little spider likes here...this is a tribute to @Maria Sanchez ..
My fair lady:bighug:

Morning [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

Very exciting stuff ,along with the added flavors the plants being used contain vitamins very beneficial,I have thought about incorporating a juicer and juicing the stuff I want to feed my plants absorption might be better ,I was able with out a cure straight off the branch not dry sampler ,the flavor was quite good considering no cure I usually taste undesirable tastes in uncured weed but this had a great taste ,leading me to believe theses raw organic juices enhance the natural flavors ,I must do more growing and testing and give mom a lil to see if the flavor is better than previous although she always gives good reviews ,she does notice differences and has been smoking before I was born lol experience is everything.

The liquidised food..fermented or not...?
Or dried and mixed into your soil mix...?....:coffee:

We shall see with the Psico', you know much peoples' noses vary in aroma interpretation! Sniper and I have tested this out a bit.. for example with MoB, beyond the intense berry aroma, I get (purple pheno) something close to pineapple, he picks it up as licorice,... from the same bud, BTW!

Yup...individual interpretations of smell vary..:headbang:..

Oh, Aunty, if you love your floral terp's, there might be something right out of your dreams that has appeared... I'll PM you details, but one of the Mephisto photo crosses I got last year, Sour Bubble/Chem D' x Alien OG, a mate grew one out and got distinct rose and sweet floral aromas- :drool: amazing! I think it's a terpene called geraniol,....

Yeah....?....sounds right up my street..:hookah:..I Do Love the heavily scented ones.
I want to Chew the Taste...:pass:

Now only caveat is that these are F1's (maybe S1), so it's a total craps shoot as whether this pheno' appears again,.. But I have one going this year! (no room last season)

I said there was two steps to Hiding them in plain site...first..the Colours..which we get in abundance..the second step was to make them smell like Roses...
c03931753093bfd402eaa37acfa1fbd5.jpg

Geranium is a Start...:coffee:

Aunty, on that A8 probe, have you scrubbed the tip well? Any tarnishing or corrosion on the metals will muck up readings,.. that said, it's possible it's gone off calibration... :shrug:-- suspect! For sure those little beauties would be barking about the sour soil if it was that acidic! I can't think of any way to reliably test it out, short of getting a pro' model of soil pH probe,... try this a slurry test.. you have a pH meter in good shape? get some of your soil, exactly as prepped in the pots; make a small pot up for the A8, and moisten it well, but not wet, nor any kind of dry (this will make for poor readings, usually more acidic)..... then make a slurry of 1 cup soil, 1cup low ppm water, let it sit for an hour... test them both and see what the A8 and meter say about the soil itself... at least you might be able to see if the A8 is badly off,...

mmm..just a thought..I Think I have some calibrating fluid....:headbang:

Hey brother, no busting guts, you will have some nice herb that you have grown yourself. In my book priceless.

:headbang:

Seems to be crazy weather for most all of us OD growers this year. We had a major rain storm with flooding last Monday. I have some baby White Gems in my veggie garden, and I was sure they got wasted. Seem to be doing fine, but think they will be stumpies.

Yup..the weather has been unseasonable for most of us..:headbang:

The Red Stones at 120 days worked wonders for muscle spasms.

Yup..this one should be on prescription..there is nothing the doctors can give you that works as well..:headbang:

Thanks for the encouragement @StickMan Indeed smoking for pennies is priceless, and since I'm down to smoking sugar leaves....

Yeah..the first home grown e did had no sugar leaves left..:biggrin:

Weed wacking you say... my sling blade has been working overtime with all this rain ☔.and the ticks are running rampant. I had to pull one off my family jewels after my last visit! I'm telling you these are some desperate ticks!

Don't garden naked...:crying:

Official auto entry Day 45 Cherry Bomb...measuring in at a nice 27" main stalk, but those secondary branches wow!! Nice and thick...should produce well i figure!
img_5329-jpg.773697

Nice structure......:bravo:

just be carefull stuff can rot and it stinks, gotta get that pulpy stuff out ... ive seen people use soda..

Full fat soda..:headbang:..the Love a bit of sugar..
what a month of sun would do :greenthumb:

:headbang:

Stone promised infinite frost ... he might be right :thumbsup:

View attachment 773994
:bighug:

I Do Love to see a well tric'd back of leaf..:headbang:

Great Plot ... damn your plants looks so hungry .... go pee on them with trusted friends :eyebrows: :rofl:

:coffee:

Okay, okay so i should have entered bloody skunk! ;) :D

Cannabis Lovers are [HASHTAG]#Colourprejudice[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

i will place the dragon in fridge overnight ... if that will help colouring :muahaha:

Is the damage wind damage or mold..?

It's time to baptize some plants at this point, the +Speed is a wonderfull strain with a beautiful smell and great resin production and dense buds...i baptized here " Maria the Saint"...
View attachment 774307
View attachment 774309
View attachment 774310
View attachment 774313
View attachment 774314

BIG :bighug: for @TheMongol

Beautiful plant, she looks very healthy and happy in the sun!

:love:

20170630_144823-jpg.774307

20170630_144835-jpg.774309

20170630_144853-jpg.774310

20170630_145100-jpg.774313

20170630_145140-jpg.774314

:thumbsup::cooldance::clapper:

Is the damage wind damage or mold..?

Both "wounds" stems back to when she took a fall from the window ledge and hit the radiator going down :face:

Back