Certainly better than mold...:d5:..what you could do is give her icecube waterings...sit them on the soil over night for lowest temp..Or drop her PH .5 lower than you have her...if she is going to colour up..that should Push it...:headbang:..

that is so beyond me energy level ... :haha: mother earth will prevail ... colours will come :headbang: :pighug:

@Mossy

Wooohoooo, never seen such before, a little bit freaky:nono:

Mine is sticked on the resin till harvest, haha:headbang:

Maybe i´ll make it durable in alcohol for my trophys:crying:

That Pink frilly spider is absolutely amazing looking. Glad you were able to get so many shots of him/her.

Keep meaning to ask you what you do with all of your grape? I have had one seeded Concord Grape vine for years. Last year it was so loaded, I decided to make my first batch of wine ever. Ended up with 10 gallons of wine off of just that one vine. Looking the same this year. Funny thing is, I had not drank any alcohol for decades. I'm sure enjoying a small half a glass with my evening meal. Wine really does add to the enjoyment of the meal in my humble opine..

Not a comp entry, but worthy of a quick share ...

@StickMan .. your White Domina x Frost Dragon at 7 weeks ... if there's this much crystal now, what's she gonna be like in another month's time? :headbang:
Certainly living up to her name, for sure:
View attachment 774440

:greenthumb::cheers:
Looking pretty sweet my friend. Thanks so much for showing her to us. Yea, looking forward to seeing her when she finishes out.

Peace

What colors are the duurtys like what color phenos is there??? And good morning mossy:pass:
I've grown out a fair amount, including doing a small seed run. All of mine have had purple flowers.

@Mossy Have you had the pleasure of testing Stone x Duurty? Very nice meds for meself.

Not sure if there are any Blood Dragons seeds floating about (Black Dragon x Duurty Dragon). I did track some down, but only ended up with two un-sexed plants in my veggie garden. In my future auto breeding projects is to make a Blood Dragon V.20. All of the Blood Stones I have grown out and reproed all have dark purple flowers. Another great med strain. Dragons rock!

I've grown out a fair amount, including doing a small seed run. All of mine have had purple flowers.

@Mossy Have you had the pleasure of testing Stone x Duurty? Very nice meds for meself.

Not sure if there are any Blood Dragons seeds floating about (Black Dragon x Duurty Dragon). I did track some down, but only ended up with two un-sexed plants in my veggie garden. In my future auto breeding projects is to make a Blood Dragon V.20. All of the Blood Stones I have grown out and reproed all have dark purple flowers. Another great med strain. Dragons rock!
What is a blood stone?

Back