Hey brother, no busting guts, you will have some nice herb that you have grown yourself. In my book priceless.

Seems to be crazy weather for most all of us OD growers this year. We had a major rain storm with flooding last Monday. I have some baby White Gems in my veggie garden, and I was sure they got wasted. Seem to be doing fine, but think they will be stumpies.

Peace
Thanks for the encouragement @StickMan Indeed smoking for pennies is priceless, and since I'm down to smoking sugar leaves.... Anywho, thought I would post a few pics of the garden. Here's my photo entry...
IMG_20170630_132221_hdr_kindlephoto-251104132.jpg

Her sister. Mazar x Great White Shark
IMG_20170630_132232_hdr_kindlephoto-251067237.jpg

2 x Purple Amnesia
IMG_20170630_132242_hdr_kindlephoto-251031236.jpg

My oldest girl Girl scout cookies

IMG_20170630_132306_hdr_kindlephoto-250938084.jpg

And another Mazar x GWS (about a week behind the GSC)
IMG_20170630_132319_hdr_kindlephoto-250859048.jpg

I also harvested 2 x Speed Devil [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] today and replanted a NL x BB

IMG_20170630_132254_hdr_kindlephoto-250988206.jpg

You sure can see a big difference in the color. I've been trying to get on top of the nutrient deficiency, but been battling wet weather. She had been growing in coco/perlite, sort of an experiment I've been doing and I really like the results so far! :pass:

Last edited:
Thanks for the encouragement @StickMan Indeed smoking for pennies is priceless, and since I'm down to smoking sugar leaves.... Anywho, thought I would post a few pics of the garden. Here's my photo entry...
View attachment 773575

Her sister. Mazar x Great White Shark
View attachment 773576

2 x Purple Amnesia
View attachment 773578

My oldest girl Girl scout cookies

View attachment 773579

And another Mazar x GWS (about a week behind the GSC
View attachment 773580

I also harvested 2 x Speed Devil [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] today and replanted a NL x BB

View attachment 773581

You sure can see a big difference in the color. I've been trying to get on top of the nutrient deficiency, but been battling wet weather. She had been growing in coco/perlite, sort of an experiment I've been doing and I really like the results so far! :pass:

Wow! Your plants are WAY bigger than mine. So glad I decided to put my greenhouse up again this year after not using it for three years. We are also getting so much rain this year. Having to do so much whacking down 'weeds' around my land.

Peace

Wow! Your plants are WAY bigger than mine. So glad I decided to put my greenhouse up again this year after not using it for three years. We are also getting so much rain this year. Having to do so much whacking down 'weeds' around my land.

Peace

Weed wacking you say... my sling blade has been working overtime with all this rain ☔.and the ticks are running rampant. I had to pull one off my family jewels after my last visit! I'm telling you these are some desperate ticks! :crying: Anyhoo, here's a pic of the 2 Speed Devils. They were started in cups, and were already in preflower so I put them both in the same hole. :pass:
IMG_20170630_141640_hdr_kindlephoto-253245494.jpg

Official auto entry Day 45 Cherry Bomb...measuring in at a nice 27" main stalk, but those secondary branches wow!! Nice and thick...should produce well i figure!
View attachment 773697
Great looking plant ,running a bomb seeds big bomb auto in a new soil mix ,seems to be loving life good genetics in those plants,she's going to thicken up nice,she go 85 days ?

Great looking plant ,running a bomb seeds big bomb auto in a new soil mix ,seems to be loving life good genetics in those plants,she's going to thicken up nice,she go 85 days ?

I nipped my indoor one at around 75, but i think this one will go a bit longer. I think you will be right on the money with 85

I nipped my indoor one at around 75, but i think this one will go a bit longer. I think you will be right on the money with 85
I think mine will go at least 85 -90 outside ,mines doing good but she's my first all outdoor auto in the past I brought em in at night for the light but no space and I wanted to run a few completely all natural autos a portal fem mix which appears to be a definite indica and the big bomb

Very exciting stuff ,along with the added flavors the plants being used contain vitamins very beneficial,I have thought about incorporating a juicer and juicing the stuff I want to feed my plants absorption might be better ,I was able with out a cure straight off the branch not dry sampler ,the flavor was quite good considering no cure I usually taste undesirable tastes in uncured weed but this had a great taste ,leading me to believe theses raw organic juices enhance the natural flavors ,I must do more growing and testing and give mom a lil to see if the flavor is better than previous although she always gives good reviews ,she does notice differences and has been smoking before I was born lol experience is everything.
just be carefull stuff can rot and it stinks, gotta get that pulpy stuff out ... ive seen people use soda..

I thought you grew large plants my friend. LOL. Outstanding as always. You rock!

Peace
zing pow heeheheheh:d5:

Back