I Will..:headbang:..I roughly doubled the pot size..and Mainly because I'm having trouble keeping small pots hydrated with the heat..

View attachment 773324

Has anyone had GSC problems..? a couple of members are reporting delayed bud..but mine seems to be okay..GSC in the large pot/transplant..GG in the small pot.
Growth stages so equal they could be clones.

Meep...:coffee:..Dare I say this....?.....I know I'll get Shouted at But............IMO..Outdoor grown Bud Tastes Sweeter....there..I said it...:crying:

Colours lit by the sun as they Should be...Perfect @StickMan ...:headbang:..Sunrise/sunset colours..

My Red was the largest of my stumpies..:headbang:

120 days....Yup..that would be Very Narcotic...:dragon8:..how was she for muscle spasms....?

They Grow themselves..plants so Easy that even your granny could grow them..:coffee:..it was one of the remits...coz This Granny grows them..:kiss:
Hate fussy plants.

She Sounds like my kinda girl..

[HASHTAG]#BadBoys[/HASHTAG] get Dragons for Christmas..:dragon7:

The High description and terp profile say this is my meds. I always describe the smell as Incense Northern Grower always described it as coffee with cream...and it comes in the Lemon line...has my mouth watering already.

:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#Zing[/HASHTAG] ....:headbang:..That is what we all anted to know...........Fly High...she looks Amazing...:hookah:

How Tall are they...?..they look like Big girls..:worship:

:coffee:

I'm not a techie..but it does all come down to the size of your photos..they need resized before loading.

Incense so Strong it scents the soil....:coffee:.. [HASHTAG]#LinaloolWhore[/HASHTAG] ...I have Loads of linalool options including lavender..mint..thyme..rosemary..jasmine..we are going to be Playing..:d5:

Try it..:d5:..I can Thoroughly Recommend it...Love a bit of Mint in with it.

The only one that didn'y go Well as when I had the chillies above the bud in the dryer....:crying:..it was like Russian Roulette....every now and then you would take a draw and like Woof..Hot Lungs....:crying:..we still managed to smoke it though.

Happy Friday...:friday:
Very exciting stuff ,along with the added flavors the plants being used contain vitamins very beneficial,I have thought about incorporating a juicer and juicing the stuff I want to feed my plants absorption might be better ,I was able with out a cure straight off the branch not dry sampler ,the flavor was quite good considering no cure I usually taste undesirable tastes in uncured weed but this had a great taste ,leading me to believe theses raw organic juices enhance the natural flavors ,I must do more growing and testing and give mom a lil to see if the flavor is better than previous although she always gives good reviews ,she does notice differences and has been smoking before I was born lol experience is everything.

The High description and terp profile say this is my meds. I always describe the smell as Incense Northern Grower always described it as coffee with cream...and it comes in the Lemon line...has my mouth watering already.

Incense so Strong it scents the soil....:coffee:.. [HASHTAG]#LinaloolWhore[/HASHTAG] ...I have Loads of linalool options including lavender..mint..thyme..rosemary..jasmine..we are going to be Playing..:d5:
--- :jointman: We shall see with the Psico', you know much peoples' noses vary in aroma interpretation! Sniper and I have tested this out a bit.. for example with MoB, beyond the intense berry aroma, I get (purple pheno) something close to pineapple, he picks it up as licorice,... from the same bud, BTW!
Oh, Aunty, if you love your floral terp's, there might be something right out of your dreams that has appeared... I'll PM you details, but one of the Mephisto photo crosses I got last year, Sour Bubble/Chem D' x Alien OG, a mate grew one out and got distinct rose and sweet floral aromas- :drool: amazing! I think it's a terpene called geraniol,.... Now only caveat is that these are F1's (maybe S1), so it's a total craps shoot as whether this pheno' appears again,.. But I have one going this year! (no room last season) :goodluck:

Aunty, on that A8 probe, have you scrubbed the tip well? Any tarnishing or corrosion on the metals will muck up readings,.. that said, it's possible it's gone off calibration... :shrug:-- suspect! For sure those little beauties would be barking about the sour soil if it was that acidic! I can't think of any way to reliably test it out, short of getting a pro' model of soil pH probe,... try this a slurry test.. you have a pH meter in good shape? get some of your soil, exactly as prepped in the pots; make a small pot up for the A8, and moisten it well, but not wet, nor any kind of dry (this will make for poor readings, usually more acidic)..... then make a slurry of 1 cup soil, 1cup low ppm water, let it sit for an hour... test them both and see what the A8 and meter say about the soil itself... at least you might be able to see if the A8 is badly off,...

>> Belivitez-- :spels: ooOooo, she's a lovely gal! Nice job on here mate- :d5:

I planted Shiva in the small pot to restrain growth. Would like to transplant, but fear I trigger more vegetation. I have Zenseeds White Widow auto in 6,5 L also, but had to supercrop to keep her below the balcony railing.

Nashira is smaller than I expected and the WW and Amnesia Haza, also Zenseeds, grow much bigger than I would imagine.

Lots of good stuff going on, @Mossy. Just read up on Rainbow Moonstone. In Stones hands, it is very fast. Mine is 50 days now. Will show pics later here and at AP and hopefully get some inputs from you folks in the Master League.
That Shiva is incredible to say the least. Same thing happened to me last year. Planted all my outdoor test strains in small containers, as I had just had major back surgery. Turned into trees. I will post some pictures later in my section.

How is the Rainbow line? When I was working with Stone I gifted him many genetics to work with, which are included in the Rainbows.

Peace

It's June, and I've got the fucking dehumidifier out, wtf?
So much for the British summer, a 5-day heatwave and that's yur lot mate! :nono:

I've got everything that's moveable in the greenhouse atm, crammed in like sardines ...
View attachment 772315

So, my weekly update @912GreenSkell ... Brooklyn Sunrise [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] now at 9 weeks.
Not much happened growth-wise, stopped stretching and now putting some bud weight on ..

View attachment 772317 View attachment 772318

BS [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in the pit ... nearly twice the size of her two sisters ..

View attachment 772319

It's pissing with rain, humidity's at 80%, temps are under 20c and there's no sun. Hmmm.
Not exactly a level playing-field this comp, is it? Birmingham v. Mexico ...!? :smoking:
Brother, looking incredible in the GH. Yea crazy, that you are having to use your Dehumidifier, but no choice with 80% humidity IMHO.

Peace

Ok folks! Here's my stumpie auto. Try not to bust a gut as she's had a hard time of it as late.
View attachment 772453

After going through a brief period of being water logged her sister caught up with her.

View attachment 772454

Now both are showing a magnesium deficiency. I've been using 10 ml of cal,/mag per gallon and foliar feeding too, but haven't seen any improvement. At least they haven't gotten worse I guess.

Here's my photo entry too. Not fairing much better. This is a before pic...

View attachment 772456

I cleaned out the bottom growth, fertilized, and did a little bending. Sorry I don't have an after pic right now!
@912GreenSkell this is an official update, but right now I'm just shooting for my first participation badge. :peace:
Hey brother, no busting guts, you will have some nice herb that you have grown yourself. In my book priceless.

Seems to be crazy weather for most all of us OD growers this year. We had a major rain storm with flooding last Monday. I have some baby White Gems in my veggie garden, and I was sure they got wasted. Seem to be doing fine, but think they will be stumpies.

Peace

:smokeout: Howdy grow-homies! ....... @912GreenSkell and @StickMan -- I'm throwing my hat into this scrum! :woohoo1::vibe: ... Looks like it'll be the Psicodelicia (Sweet) to represent for this Comp',... She's a speed Sativa hybrid (70/30), Nepali Sativa and undisclosed cross plant,... Very few grows of her, but some super picky peep's have raved about her in the past, so time for the shine on her! She's part of the Biotabs grow I'm doing.... here she is at 1 month:

View attachment 772987 View attachment 772989
Looking mighty healthy as always my friend. Looking way forward to watching the Psicodelicia grow up. Have some Nepali beans in the vault. Wish I would have room or more accurate would be to say, could grow more plants. Have a few more out than i should as it is.

Peace

I Will..:headbang:..I roughly doubled the pot size..and Mainly because I'm having trouble keeping small pots hydrated with the heat..

View attachment 773324

Has anyone had GSC problems..? a couple of members are reporting delayed bud..but mine seems to be okay..GSC in the large pot/transplant..GG in the small pot.
Growth stages so equal they could be clones.

Meep...:coffee:..Dare I say this....?.....I know I'll get Shouted at But............IMO..Outdoor grown Bud Tastes Sweeter....there..I said it...:crying:

Colours lit by the sun as they Should be...Perfect @StickMan ...:headbang:..Sunrise/sunset colours..

My Red was the largest of my stumpies..:headbang:

120 days....Yup..that would be Very Narcotic...:dragon8:..how was she for muscle spasms....?

They Grow themselves..plants so Easy that even your granny could grow them..:coffee:..it was one of the remits...coz This Granny grows them..:kiss:
Hate fussy plants.

She Sounds like my kinda girl..

[HASHTAG]#BadBoys[/HASHTAG] get Dragons for Christmas..:dragon7:

:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#Zing[/HASHTAG] ....:headbang:..That is what we all anted to know...........Fly High...she looks Amazing...:hookah:

How Tall are they...?..they look like Big girls..:worship:

:coffee:

I'm not a techie..but it does all come down to the size of your photos..they need resized before loading.

Try it..:d5:..I can Thoroughly Recommend it...Love a bit of Mint in with it.

The only one that didn'y go Well as when I had the chillies above the bud in the dryer....:crying:..it was like Russian Roulette....every now and then you would take a draw and like Woof..Hot Lungs....:crying:..we still managed to smoke it though.

Happy Friday...:friday:
The Red Stones at 120 days worked wonders for muscle spasms.

Peace

That Shiva is incredible to say the least. Same thing happened to me last year. Planted all my outdoor test strains in small containers, as I had just had major back surgery. Turned into trees. I will post some pictures later in my section.

How is the Rainbow line? When I was working with Stone I gifted him many genetics to work with, which are included in the Rainbows.

Peace
It is an amazing tree, this Shiva. Just imagine if I had a garden and could let her grow unrestrained in the ground.

My Rainbow is big! Too early to sample, though.
I'll go and take some pics. Will tag you in my News Journal.

Back