Thank you Aunty luv! :bighug: I was vacillating for days between Psico and Crystal Candy, maaaaaybe Cannalope Haze,... this last several days they have hit a near gear for reals! i was just reflecting, if the season goes as usual, bloom starts around mid Aug. or so on non FV photo's for me,... that's 6+ weeks more of veg! :eek1: --Hold me! :crying:

Taste and High profile would have made the choise for me..as soon as I Read it I Knew Who she was.
I Love the creative Thought high..Adore it.

something A-train has really brought home lately with the way his girls finish,.. that heavy K product, Dense (0-0-62 !!),

I Clocked that in his grow thread...:headbang:...62...........:yoinks:..I haven't seen one that high.

I Really need to learn how to fert...:shrug:..I just don't do it outdoor..fert like chuff outdoor and the weather changes you are Asking for mold..especially on my Cold season.

Ah @Waira ..
IMG_1958.JPG

See what I mean about low readings..that is just over ph5..:yoinks:...I'm starting to suspect dodgy meter....:doh:

IMG_1968.JPG

[HASHTAG]#NewLife[/HASHTAG] :d5:..I can See the [HASHTAG]#duurty dragon[/HASHTAG] bottom left males starting to Crown..need to check if the stored pollen is viable..so I can Kill them...:shooty:..got Virgins to Protect..:kiss:

IMG_1971.JPG

Last edited:
@Mossy

Yep, they're big girls.. AM is at 1, 12 meter and the AU at 1, 06 meter and the others are a little bit below...:headbang:

the bigger the better...:growing:

hope to get AM or AU more than 100 gr. to harvest:smoking:

but the ganja weather god must be willing sending me good weather at the last weeks and his blessing karma:vibes:

week 9 starts on monday:pimp:

@Mossy

Yep, they're big girls.. AM is at 1, 12 meter and the AU at 1, 06 meter and the others are a little bit below...:headbang:

the bigger the better...:growing:

hope to get AM or AU more than 100 gr. to harvest:smoking:

but the ganja weather god must be willing sending me good weather at the last weeks and his blessing karma:vibes:

week 9 starts on monday:pimp:

The Taller the girl the more Bud Hanging space you have...:headbang:..Happy Friday...:friday:

Excellent...on the board bud! One thing is for sure, psico looks great so far! The one thing i have going in my favor is high wind...most days it strong in the full sun location. But high humidity and daily heavy dew is recipe for destruction for the less resistant strains.
sounds about right... as I watch the rain fall again.... hope your getting passed over.. this is just too much

............IMO..Outdoor grown Bud Tastes Sweeter
there is definitely a characteristic it develops... I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this

[HASHTAG]#BadBoys[/HASHTAG] get Dragons for Christmas..:dragon7:
oh man, I don't think hobbes can take much more.... but if that what it takes... [HASHTAG]#Uasked4it[/HASHTAG]

.... as I sit and think.... there is more to that lmao... wouldn't have picked up on that if I didn't give it a second take...
I'm almost there ... no??
or I completely overthought and this makes no sense lmao eitherway...

incase its been awhile...
man good job guys..
mother nature cant be tamed , yet battled for fame
couple seeds in the ground to help grow ya name..
fingers pointed.. mo takes blame.. different scenario outcome the same...
fu**n terrific,
lmao morning mo flows ... haven't done those in awhile..

Back