Nice bud...updated!

Sorry to hear of the death...entry has been eliminated...better fortune next season bud!

@Bud Wiser UK - Frost Dragon looks awesome bud!

@iWumbo
Love blood stone!! I think i only have a couple of reg seeds left of those...hmmmm maybe not, cant recall!

@captcold - WOW!! Buddy, hitting this grow right out of the park!! Nice work! Updated...hope everything works out the neighbour BS.

@TheMongol - Hey swing by the infirmary and either namvet, waira will help you out...i hate making calls on deficiencies.

Bizarre man...i remember the update, and i just checked the first page and have you down on the 20th...not sure where the entry went?? :shrug:

@Swan - Wow shes a beauty!! Updated entry!!

Really fantastic work all around ladies and gents!! I wish i had more excess time to hang out and chat with you all, but alas thats the season for me!! Busy, busy, busy! Things looking okay over here...autos exploding...and all photos doing exceptional except for one...my think fast has nutrient issues, the first issues in years. No clue how one plant out of 8 different photos and several autos is having issues and the rest are doing perfect...LOL
well, as long as you remember I entered I'm cool

@Mossy
Coffe and Joint are at your Desk, both Pure!:headbang:

Well, i just think leaves don't look normal as they should?

Why this curved leaves...like waved...never had this before?

Day 56: Fattening up

Well I left Dwarfy on her own for a couple of days at the weekend as we went for a spontaneous weekend away.

Made sure to give her a good swig of bloom early Saturday and we got back Sunday evening. The weather has been warm and dry and I reckon she's been loving it.

I could smell her when I opened the back door to the garden tonight and brought her in for a wee look. Definitely bulking out more now, I've spent 20 mins looking at her in fascination and wonder. I know it could still all go wrong from this point but I had to pinch myself while thinking "Damn Swan, we might actually have some home grown bud on our hands here!”

088df52cd0c685a083a54b401ab6851d.jpg

ffc4b922be12cfe05881d139505bc60b.jpg

dd7642b41b4f125ddb083a92af56474d.jpg

f5b080860f7b1b85d8de4f5d0c29f4ef.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
cheers to homegrown bud Swan!

@HemiSync , @Need4Weed, @mohawk warrior , @Mossy - Thanks for the kind comments and the reps!! Doing my best! Just remember...add 4 vape bowls with 3ml green dragon tincture together and viola - my nightly routine!! I am bound to screw up here and there! :D :D

@mohawk warrior - Damn bud that new plant is looking pristine!! Nice!

@Mark87 - Hey nice work bud...updated! Hey bud...speaking of the glueberry OG, here is a pic of mine...she really didnt like all of the rain and cool temps much, and is tied for smallest plant(along with nashira at 25" main stalk). She does have awesome secondary branches though!!
Non- entry DP GB OG day 45
IMG_5333.JPG

Nah, he deserves it .. he's been fucking ice-fishing all winter ...!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hahaha....you rock mr. wiser...funny shit as always bud!

@TheMongol - Sorry you are right, i didnt mean deficiency. I saw a somewhat similar wave in the leaf, when i started adding silica on a few plants this season. No idea what i am getting at...lol

well, as long as you remember I entered I'm cool

Yeah i did for sure...you can always check post [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] if you need to see when you need pics...its always updated except for a few of my errors! ;) Buddy....your plants are kicking ass bigtime!! Repping for good luck! Go get 'em bud! Which is biggest(and age too!) and how long is the main stalk? I am all about quality, but i also have to get a decent per plant harvest too for risk vs reward!

@islandgrower - beautiful bud!! Hows smells coming in from the royal AK? Updated now! We also need a pic of the sour liver...if i missed an updated lmk.

@912GreenSkell ,d43 from seed, the 2 Bubba Troubles, tallest Critical + 2.0 and Sour Diesel are 32", and still way into stretch

Only a few inches behind my best at day 45...you have 2 days to grab 6" and we are tied(best at day 45 is Dinafem AWWXXL at 38")!! Go get 'em my friend! ;):growing:

Back