Good News is..they are Normally good growers with great highs.I Like to See a [HASHTAG]#twistedsister[/HASHTAG] in a grow.:headbang:..so don't Worry about it.

Pop through the [HASHTAG]#twistedsister[/HASHTAG] link here and you will see @Dudeski with one in the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] first leg..he'll tell you how she Finished.
Don't know if it is the same cross or not..:headbang:

looks like the afgan dom male I got on the go..
20170703_063803-jpg.774704

well maybe... lmao you get more fingers on one side ?

@mohawk warrior Got any Kush in him.?

Then i have a gorilla glue photo in training shell be going in the ground in a week or so shes doing very well n has a tremendous smell to her already:) Next i have my big girls lemon skunk they are showing preflowers todays very exciting times!! N the last two pics r of the half lemon skunk plant in flower crystals are forming and her stench..... Fabulous!!!

Looking Good..:headbang:..they are getting their Curves..
What smell do you have on GG..mine are just getting scented..sniff this morning has a mildly citrus on the GSC and a deep sherbet earthy citrus on GG.
c03931753093bfd402eaa37acfa1fbd5.jpg

[HASHTAG]#TheNoseKnows[/HASHTAG] citrus sherbet is a Good med.

well, as long as you remember I entered I'm cool

:bighug:

speaking of the glueberry OG, here is a pic of mine...she really didnt like all of the rain and cool temps much, and is tied for smallest plant(along with nashira at 25" main stalk). She does have awesome secondary branches though!!
Non- entry DP GB OG day 45

I'd settle for her as my smallest..:crying: ...

I was saying in Admin..10 years since Auto's were released last year..how far have they come...

In the beginning they were Expected to be a 12 inch.. 8 week germ to harvest..ounce yielders.
Now they are a Lot Bigger..but their time yield has also moved out towards photo times.

When you Finish up..you must record your two biggest yields..auto v's photo..work it out as grammage per day/week of grow time and let us know how they measure up...:coffee:

The fan leaves on the Mephisto white face off are huge great great sign on things to come .
WP_20170703_010.jpg
WP_20170703_011.jpg

Morning [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] :d5:

Cheers @pop22 ...:dancer:..I Knew you had been working on her Beautification...

:coffee: It starts to get complicated huh..?

Striking Tric-ing..:headbang:

Somewhere in my dim and distant memory I seem to remember that fermenting makes it almost like pre-digested food stuff.. and it makes it easier for the plant to Chew them....:biggrin:..assimilate them..but I could be wrong...:coffee:

There are plenty of Senior members here who can Carry the Load while you have harvest work...:headbang:

Hmm...I haven't spring cleaned...:shrug:

Yum..OG...:drool:

:crying: Oh well...we are Both Learning...

Oh Yes @Swan ..:hookah:..I'd say you will have a Nice Return on her....

Ah..for deficiencies....:coffee:..I Thought he meant leaf anomolies..:biggrin:

It Happens..:headbang:

:bravo:

Yes...you aren't doing too Bad when we were Hoping that you got 10 [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] competing..now you are Probably the Biggest Battle we have going..:d5:..you have Done Amazing...:bighug:
Mossy I believe your right on the fermentation,makes sense ,i always figured you to be a kush fan ,definitely a favorite of mine ,I always need one like a skunk or afghan those are my all time favorites ,great flavors in those .

Happy 4th July everybody..:bighug:...:4th::4th::4th:

Hmm...good topic for a load of [HASHTAG]#outdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] :headbang: I Too enjoy watching my plants going to sleep for the night.
Do plants need a Sleep time..?

The fan leaves on the Mephisto white face off are huge great great sign on things to come .View attachment 775253 View attachment 775255

I Love the girls with Big man hand sized leaves....:headbang:

Mossy I believe your right on the fermentation,makes sense ,i always figured you to be a kush fan ,definitely a favorite of mine ,I always need one like a skunk or afghan those are my all time favorites ,great flavors in those .

Fermenting is running around in my head.. @Waira will keep us right...:d5:..

Affy..with a Tickle of Kush for me..:dragon2:..the Afghan is da'Bomb pain killer...if you can only grow/afford 1 girls for pain meds..grow an Afghan dominant.
Harvest Milky for for Energetic Up day time high..over Late for Narcotic pain relief...and Deep restful sleep..

But..on it's own a bit of a Sledge Hammer...a little tickle of Kush gives it Finesse...:hookah:

I was saying in Admin..10 years since Auto's were released last year..how far have they come...
see!!! I told you it was 10 years ago I found this place!!!

Do plants need a Sleep time..?
ahhh .. the ever so debated topic right here.... now technically/ science wise .. no they don't...
but I still think they do.... otherwise why do the rest/ bow heads after 8 pm ??
i'd imagine you'd wanna crank the wattage down to "starlight" for 6 hours on a 24hour light schedule .
:pass:

Affy..with a Tickle of Kush for me..:dragon2:
back from the future?....
are you taking plant inventory on me??
Got any Kush in him
looks like he's got what you like... but.. I'm debating on weather to pollinate the same or mix in something else.. they are all similar so I'm thinking go the same... any thoughts?
mossy you're the G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time)..
what kinda sunnys you got over there?? genevission ...:cools::cool1::goauto:

what kinda kush u thinking... lmao test this out..

see!!! I told you it was 10 years ago I found this place!!!

Nah....:pighug:..this is the First post ever on [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG]..when Bailer first Opened the door and I jumped in and snagged first post for Luck..:wizzy:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sanctuary.2/

New Year 2011..:headbang:..I Think there were only the 3 of us Bailer me and encounter zero...

ahhh .. the ever so debated topic right here.... now technically/ science wise .. no they don't...
but I still think they do.... otherwise why do the rest/ bow heads after 8 pm ??
i'd imagine you'd wanna crank the wattage down to "starlight" for 6 hours on a 24hour light schedule .
:pass:

Yup..I Wondered if [HASHTAG]#Outdoorgladiator[/HASHTAG] would have a different persprective on 24/0 lighting.

looks like he's got what you like... but.. I'm debating on weather to pollinate the same or mix in something else.. they are all similar so I'm thinking go the same... any thoughts?
mossy you're the G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time)..
what kinda sunnys you got over there?? genevission ..

I'm a Goat...:gary:..I Knew that smilie was for me...:d5:

what kinda kush u thinking... lmao test this out..

On the heavy Afghans..predominantly white phenos I got the uneven balls trait...:headbang:..when I start playing with the more Kush dominants..the Black leafs..I got more uneven leaf fingers..so I was Wondering if he had a bit of Kushy Lurking.

Back