Auto Blues :
PHOTO_20170706_123235.jpg

House 2 is in full flower.. i think this is another mazar
PHOTO_20170706_123801.jpg

couple of photo plants of unknown origin
PHOTO_20170706_123850.jpg

Cheers :pass:

Last edited:
Nice Vibrant greens there @Slowmo :d5:..Glowing with good health..

@Dr. Babnik I have one of those herb drying units for when my season gets too humid..:d5:..gets the job Done..but even on low/slow dries seems to take some of the Perfume from the smoke...:headbang:

Team South up date . My World of Seeds - Auto Amnesia - I have to say I am impressed with this strain , I have been looking for a Auto to suit climate my at this time of year and this strain seems to be the one . She is only getting 6 1/2 hours full sun , which has not been often lately as it has been a wet start to our winter , Temp range
22 to 27 C - Humidity 63 to 85 % . Home made soil [ first attempt ] and no bottle nutrients . She is at day day 21 of flower . :thumbsup:
DSC_0320.JPG
DSC_0319.JPG
DSC_0318.JPG
DSC_0317.JPG
DSC_0316.JPG

@912GreenSkell .. just quickly, my photo situation.

One of these will be my entry, they're at just over 3 weeks, with a couple of new additions ...

View attachment 775887

3 x (Maverick / CBG Durban) & 5 x (IAF x MOB x OG) .... semi-autos on 24/7 veg atm ... not yet sexed.
And I've just added a Double Black fem and a Purple Haze fem just to make my decision-making even harder! :biggrin:

I know you're gonna push me for a decision soon, I can feel it. :eyebrows:
Outstanding crosses out Canadian brother made. The Maverick / CBG Durban sounds like my cup of tea for sure for day time meds. I know the IAF x MOB x OGK is going to be outstanding. The MOB x OGK (Tahoe Cut) is outstanding on its own, and makes excellent crosses, as I have made several of them. Last one I made are crossed with C99 auto. I'm sure you have seen the MOB x OGK x F99autos that I made a couple of years ago. A lot of you UK chaps have grown them OD, but do well indoors. The IAF makes nice early crosses as well. I repoed the straight IAF fems a couple of winters to work with, and crossed it to the Z6 pure CBD cut I have. Should have grown at least one of those this year. Grew two last year. Very happy with the outcome.

What is Double Black, a Black Domina cross or something else?

Here is a picture of a MOB x OGK that I grew OD two years ago.

IMG_0009.JPG

3 fans, @Mossy!
We have a really, really bad summer. It's July and we haven't had an official summer day yet. A summer day must reach 25 centigrades.
Glad I skipped the tomatoes this year.

A canna company in Spain should employ me. I want to move.
Brother, I am so sorry to read about your mold issues again. I just had to cut out a very small amount on a MOB that is just finishing up indoors, and it just kill a grower. This was completely my fault though. High humidity and not one fan, with the exception of my extraction fan. But on the positive side, this geno/pheno won't make the cut for an OD cross.

Peace

View attachment 776160

Non comps..males have been removed from both [HASHTAG]#duurty dragon[/HASHTAG] and ALF#3 and the remaining girls are starting to ruffle out in the pots.
Protecting the [HASHTAG]#Virgins[/HASHTAG]..:dancer:

I've got pollen stashed for both..but I have held a highly coloured male on the Duurty..:biggrin:..can't help myself.

[HASHTAG]#gigglejuice[/HASHTAG] Looks photo to me..'cept I have a [HASHTAG]#fastbud[/HASHTAG] auto there which could be her Clones..:coffee:..so I'll hold judgement for now.

[HASHTAG]#provingsodslaw[/HASHTAG] :d5:

There are a couple of members in the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds2017groweroftheyear[/HASHTAG] second leg having delayed maturing problems with GSC.

I had two in identical conditions..GSC started to mature first...

View attachment 776161

I Think part is an optical illusion...:biggrin:..the GSC is a Shower..and the GG isn't..her leaves Hide the bud.
Also..the GSC has Buttermilk colour which is denser and Shows more.

The second set I planted are both in the same pot..and again the CGS is slightly ahead on pistils..

View attachment 776162

And..compared to the Jack which are slightly older and not budding up yet..I can't even say they are Slow..:coffee:..Plants huh..?...:shrug:..they are Almost as Strange as People...
Outstanding looking girls Mossy. Dragons will always have a special place in my heart and gardens, and love to see them grown. A Karma Dragon male was the first Canna male that showed up for me, hit a Duurty Dragon female with pollen form him ,and the seed making addiction began for me. Stick is doing his part in helping keep the Dragons alive. Thank you so much for starting these incredible med strains for us med users.

Still have never grown GSC, but love the looks of them.

Peace

I visited my green houses today :

House 1 is just starting to flower

The Mazar on the left has some phat leaves :

View attachment 776231 View attachment 776232

Auto Blues :
View attachment 776233

House 2 is in full flower.. i think this is another mazar
View attachment 776235

couple of photo plants of unknown origin
View attachment 776236\

Outstanding growing and plants my friend! Looking forward to finally growing out some pure auto and photo Mazars. Have some of both en-route.

Peace

Cheers :pass:

Outstanding crosses out Canadian brother made. The Maverick / CBG Durban sounds like my cup of tea for sure for day time meds. I know the IAF x MOB x OGK is going to be outstanding. The MOB x OGK (Tahoe Cut) is outstanding on its own, and makes excellent crosses, as I have made several of them. Last one I made are crossed with C99 auto. I'm sure you have seen the MOB x OGK x F99autos that I made a couple of years ago. A lot of you UK chaps have grown them OD, but do well indoors. The IAF makes nice early crosses as well. I repoed the straight IAF fems a couple of winters to work with, and crossed it to the Z6 pure CBD cut I have. Should have grown at least one of those this year. Grew two last year. Very happy with the outcome.

What is Double Black, a Black Domina cross or something else?

Here is a picture of a MOB x OGK that I grew OD two years ago.

View attachment 776307
Very nice plant friend,that's definitely a good cross ,I'm growing a dinafem blue kush outdoors since they used emerald og in the cross it' came out more sativa ,here's last years ,got really purple.
WP_20160929_002.jpg

Brother, I am so sorry to read about your mold issues again. I just had to cut out a very small amount on a MOB that is just finishing up indoors, and it just kill a grower. This was completely my fault though. High humidity and not one fan, with the exception of my extraction fan. But on the positive side, this geno/pheno won't make the cut for an OD cross.

Peace
Oh, everyone has it. Bad weather and the Botrytis loves it! The spores are everywhere.

Will spray my Amnesia Haze with pesticides and take it indoors. It has very dense flowers and outdoors it will surely mold.

On the bright side, I made bubble hash today. :pass:

Back