I planted Shiva in the small pot to restrain growth. Would like to transplant, but fear I trigger more vegetation. I have Zenseeds White Widow auto in 6,5 L also, but had to supercrop to keep her below the balcony railing.

Morning Dr. Babnik ...:bighug:..planting her in the small pot doesn't seem to have handicapped her at all...:biggrin:..and I hear you on transplant.
I have 2 [HASHTAG]#fast buds[/HASHTAG] in small pots that are trying their hearts out and I've been Thinking about transplant myself.
Season is so Hot I'm having problems keeping the small pots moist enough.

Nashira is smaller than I expected and the WW and Amnesia Haza, also Zenseeds, grow much bigger than I would imagine.

Girls huh..?..:biggrin:..Willful ..wouldn't mind seeing your [HASHTAG]#zenseeds[/HASHTAG] girl..[HASHTAG]#zenseed[/HASHTAG].dk are coming aboard..due a [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG] starting September..be Nice to see what they are like.

Lots of good stuff going on, @Mossy. Just read up on Rainbow Moonstone. In Stones hands, it is very fast. Mine is 50 days now. Will show pics later here and at AP and hopefully get some inputs from you folks in the Master League.

[HASHTAG]#moontears[/HASHTAG] is what I got..haven't asked the parentage yet..:headbang:

Got the watering/spraying done..........chickens/cat/dogs and hubby fed..so I'm treating myself to a bit of Fresh [HASHTAG]#nashira[/HASHTAG] ..road testing.......:smoker:..pre lunch time..

[HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] have a Stand down day while we smoke up a karma Cloud for @budelee ..so I Thought i'd get it off to a Good Start....:smokeout:

@Slowmo :bighug:..I See You Lurking..what have you done to your Dragon that you don't want to show us...?.......:eyebrows:

Nothing i promise :crying:
She is doing good :pighug: she is getting frosty and redder ... just as planned ... except she should have been male :rofl:

DSC_0032a.JPG
DSC_0033a.JPG
DSC_0034a.JPG

:pass:

Morning @Feenix :bighug:..I was looking at the size of @Dr. Babnik 's pot and Thinking Wow...:headbang:..hell of a plant for the pot size..
Morning Dr. Babnik ...:bighug:..planting her in the small pot doesn't seem to have handicapped her at all...:biggrin:..and I hear you on transplant.
I have 2 [HASHTAG]#fast buds[/HASHTAG] in small pots that are trying their hearts out and I've been Thinking about transplant myself.
Season is so Hot I'm having problems keeping the small pots moist enough.

Good Morning Mossy, Stoners and all.
It isn't easy to slow them down outside. Some just want to jump up no matter what size pot. Limiting sun shine helps. For photos, I like to train them down into ground cover. In high brush they can spread out all they want.
I have a few Blueberry photo beans that will end up that way soon.

[HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] have a Stand down day while we smoke up a karma Cloud for @budelee ..so I Thought i'd get it off to a Good Start....:smokeout:[/QUOTE]

Let an Old Stoner join in on that :karmacloud::smokeout:

Nothing i promise :crying:

:bighug: I'm a Parent..Always get suspicious if someone is Lurking but keeping quiet...:coffee:..they've Done something Naughty..:crying:

Aw..I can See her getting her colour Tips in...:pighug:...yay..:dancer:

You can see from her overhead that she is a Non White...:headbang:

:bighug: I'm a Parent..Always get suspicious if someone is Lurking but keeping quiet...:coffee:..they've Done something Naughty..:crying:

Aw..I can See her getting her colour Tips in...:pighug:...yay..:dancer:

You can see from her overhead that she is a Non White...:headbang:

A couple of cold nights have helped the coloring along, even the skywalker is showing a bit of colour :

DSC_0033a.JPG

Ok lol not that visible is that pic :face: :crying:

It isn't easy to slow them down outside. Some just want to jump up no matter what size pot. Limiting sun shine helps.

Afternoon @Feenix :bighug:

For photos, I like to train them down into ground cover. In high brush they can spread out all they want.

If I stumpie a Dragon under lights..I throw them outdoor coz Dragons stretch in low light..and sometimes it will stretch out of a stumpie..:headbang:

Let an Old Stoner join in on that :karmacloud:

:pass: join the karma Cloud :bighug:

Back