It's June, and I've got the fucking dehumidifier out, wtf?
So much for the British summer, a 5-day heatwave and that's yur lot mate! :nono:

I've got everything that's moveable in the greenhouse atm, crammed in like sardines ...
June-humidity-control.jpg

So, my weekly update @912GreenSkell ... Brooklyn Sunrise [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] now at 9 weeks.
Not much happened growth-wise, stopped stretching and now putting some bud weight on ..

BS2-9wks-1.jpg
BS2-9wks-2.jpg

BS [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in the pit ... nearly twice the size of her two sisters ..

BS1-9wks.jpg

It's pissing with rain, humidity's at 80%, temps are under 20c and there's no sun. Hmmm.
Not exactly a level playing-field this comp, is it? Birmingham v. Mexico ...!? :smoking:

It's June, and I've got the fucking dehumidifier out, wtf?
So much for the British summer, a 5-day heatwave and that's yur lot mate! :nono:

I've got everything that's moveable in the greenhouse atm, crammed in like sardines ...
june-humidity-control-jpg.772315

So, my weekly update @912GreenSkell ... Brooklyn Sunrise [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] now at 9 weeks.
Not much happened growth-wise, stopped stretching and now putting some bud weight on ..

bs2-9wks-1-jpg.772317
bs2-9wks-2-jpg.772318

BS [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in the pit ... nearly twice the size of her two sisters ..

bs1-9wks-jpg.772319

It's pissing with rain, humidity's at 80%, temps are under 20c and there's no sun. Hmmm.
Not exactly a level playing-field this comp, is it? Birmingham v. Mexico ...!? :smoking:

remove the dehumidifier... u are combating hell atm...

just leave the green house doors open ... and maybe a window as well .. this will create a draught better then any electic gadget ...¨'

northern europe = very wet and cold ... :redcard: atm

i will visit my outdoor gardens (green house) this weekend ... im not predicting stellar plants :fire:

Last edited:
remove the dehumidifier... u are combating hell atm...

just leave the green house doors open ... and maybe a window as well .. this will create a draught better then any electic gadget ...¨'

northern europe = very wet and cold ... :redcard:

i will visit my outdoor gardens (green house) this weekend ... im not predicting stellar plants :fire:

Sorry, have to disagree mate. Outside humidity's 80% .. I don't want a wet draught thank you.
Inside the g/h, the temps at a steady 24c and humidity's at 50%.
That's why I bought the electrical gadgets in the first place.
And that's why I have stellar plants, without any rot ...

DL1-73days.jpg DL-cola1.jpg DL-cola2.jpg DL-cola3.jpg

:toke:

Sorry, have to disagree mate. Outside humidity's 80% .. I don't want a wet draught thank you.
Inside the g/h, the temps at a steady 24c and humidity's at 50%.
That's why I bought the electrical gadgets in the first place.
And that's why I have stellar plants, without any rot ...

at this stage plants will tolerate 80% without any issues and love it ... in the last weeks of flowering it might be an issue ...

u are just wasting juice :bighug:

at this stage plants will tolerate 80% without any issues and love it ... in the last weeks of flowering it might be an issue ...

u are just wasting juice :bighug:

Really? Found this is in my Kush plant last week ... which is why I got the dehumidifier out:
KK_66days_rot.jpg

I hear what you're saying, but I do know what I'm doing my friend. :d5:
It's not on all the time, of course, just this week while the weather's shit and the air's damp.
I have 7 autos all in full flower atm, 2 of which have fat rot-inviting colas and are in the last 2 weeks of flower, and I don't want to lose them.

At this point, I'll thank you for your suggestion, and wish you success with your own plants. :thumbsup:

At this point, I'll thank you for your suggestion, and wish you success with your own plants. :thumbsup:

strains proven to grow in humid conditions, will not show mold during veg and early flower .. no matter the humidity ... just saying :thumbsup:

same to you m8 ... if u feel the electronics is working for you ... all the more power :worship:

@dankstyle J ...........

View attachment 772254

The breweries have started using disposable kegs for cider.... :yeah:..so they are Free...:holymoly:...and look like Perfect Tea fermenters to me....

Egg shells for the first one.

@912GreenSkell ..melons..melons everywhere...:biggrin:..took you advice and let them ramble...

View attachment 772256

View attachment 772257

View attachment 772258

I haven't grown them before..so I'm Dead Impressed......:headbang:
WOW that makes me jealous that is gardening. I have to get my green thumb going outdoors I gave up a few years back but these posts get me inspired

Back