:karmacloud: i'l light up some Black Jack right away @budelee :bighug:
:pass:

:hookah:

Feeling the love!!!! Thank guys!!

:hookah: [HASHTAG]#karma[/HASHTAG] Cloud seen hovering above the [HASHTAG]#outdoorautophotogrowbattle[/HASHTAG] thread..:smokeout:..keep it up everyone.. @budelee is relying on us..[HASHTAG]#smokeup[/HASHTAG]

I've just sampled some [HASHTAG]#Black[/HASHTAG] Stone ...:smoker:..feeling a wee bit giddy..and as if I may get the Long Sleep...:snooze:

It's June, and I've got the fucking dehumidifier out, wtf?
So much for the British summer, a 5-day heatwave and that's yur lot mate! :nono:

I've got everything that's moveable in the greenhouse atm, crammed in like sardines ...
View attachment 772315

So, my weekly update @912GreenSkell ... Brooklyn Sunrise [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] now at 9 weeks.
Not much happened growth-wise, stopped stretching and now putting some bud weight on ..

View attachment 772317 View attachment 772318

BS [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in the pit ... nearly twice the size of her two sisters ..

View attachment 772319

It's pissing with rain, humidity's at 80%, temps are under 20c and there's no sun. Hmmm.
Not exactly a level playing-field this comp, is it? Birmingham v. Mexico ...!? :smoking:

Yum..Loving the greenhouse..:growing: I'd Sleep in there for the aromatics...:coffee:

WOW that makes me jealous that is gardening. I have to get my green thumb going outdoors I gave up a few years back but these posts get me inspired

[HASHTAG]#GoFeenix[/HASHTAG] :vibe:..I was saying in Globals..it must be nearly 30 years since i grew in a garden..and soil in spain is Nothing like soil in the UK..:coffee:..so it is taking some getting Used to.
I have bud end rot on a couple of tom plants..supposed to be a cal deficiency..hence the egg shell tea..:biggrin:

I was tipping the Garlic tea into one of the kegs today and one of the fermenting bottle spat at me when I opened it.......uggg..uggg..uggg...like camel spit and poo..
I had to go shower coz I couldn't bear the smell of myself.

You Forget the Joys of gardening...:crying:

@Slowmo what did you say the Parentage was on your Dragon..?..her leaf structure reminds me of this..

full

full

She is F3 like magic ... so no wonder she looks the same :cheers:

sorry, Red Stone F4

Stone quote : In 2012 on F3 run the black line was split on 2 lines – black and red

The red line show a lot of black leaf phenotypes and infinite frost.

so i guess she is from the black stone reject pool :crying:

Last edited:
Ok folks! Here's my stumpie auto. Try not to bust a gut as she's had a hard time of it as late.
IMG_20170628_094418_hdr_kindlephoto-189353953.jpg

After going through a brief period of being water logged her sister caught up with her.

IMG_20170628_094318_hdr_kindlephoto-189500430.jpg

Now both are showing a magnesium deficiency. I've been using 10 ml of cal,/mag per gallon and foliar feeding too, but haven't seen any improvement. At least they haven't gotten worse I guess.

Here's my photo entry too. Not fairing much better. This is a before pic...

IMG_20170627_154342_hdr_kindlephoto-189618378.jpg

I cleaned out the bottom growth, fertilized, and did a little bending. Sorry I don't have an after pic right now!
@912GreenSkell this is an official update, but right now I'm just shooting for my first participation badge. :peace:

@dankstyle J ...........

View attachment 772254

The breweries have started using disposable kegs for cider.... :yeah:..so they are Free...:holymoly:...and look like Perfect Tea fermenters to me....

Egg shells for the first one.

@912GreenSkell ..melons..melons everywhere...:biggrin:..took you advice and let them ramble...

View attachment 772256

View attachment 772257

View attachment 772258

I haven't grown them before..so I'm Dead Impressed......:headbang:
Always love seeing your plants,let me know how the tea turns out ,raw organics is super rad ,bein able to feed plants juices from other plants is pretty awesome .

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

So we were siting outdoors last night..too Hot in the house...and there was the most enticing smell coming from the drying box..so I Thought it would be Nice to have a Treat...:biggrin:

Out come the grinder..small bud of Black Stone..Duurty Dragon..ALF#3.....:smoker:..3 joints..one of each...

Being a Hog..I had to do all 3.....and ended up monged out of me tree....:kiss:..Happy Hippy High...grinning like the Cheshire cat...

Lungs expanded x 3..Slept like a Log.................:dragon8:..and woke refreshed with a Happiness Hangover this morning..:dragon7:

Nowt much else you could Ask for huh..?..Perfect Bud.

Amazing patio...:headbang:..no wonder she looks Happy..I Would be..

It is what I always worry about using bug killers....But..we don't smoke the leaves...and she looks like she will be a Good yielder..:headbang:

Seeing your plants @dankstyle J how could we Doubt it..they are Stunning..:headbang:..I'll be Following..

Mmm...mmm...mmm...she is filling out well.....:d5:

:bighug: Yeah..you and me both....But...you have done an Amazing job...:bravo:

Amen..:d5:

that will be one for @912GreenSkell to Answer...:headbang:
Thank you mossy when there happy I'm happy and if I grow em and there happy the whole time,well I'm happy till the jars out ,plant happiness is contagious.

well.....
may be back to the ol starting line for me... think I got some dudes...but a good sign on the auto flowering heheheheh, lmao I'm thinking I'm gonna run another dinafem and keep it inside for 2-3 weeks lmao I need something to smoke jesus

So newbie here with a Q...I have 3 Kannabia Baby Boom CBD's that were just transplanted into 5 gallon cloth pots (1 week since sprouted in 16oz beer cups)...2 pots are 70/30 Happy Frog - Coco with Osmocote + and 1 same soil-coco mix but no Osmocote+...they are taking off and I'm not sure just to do a grow journal or enter them (too late?), I guess I'm not sure if they will be inside or out yet either...Plus I have 3 Sweet Seeds BlackJack Fems rocking in 50/50 coco/perlite hempy's (1.5 gallons) that are hitting their 4th node and I just pruned them (photo plants)...they are rocking as well. I don't want to be in too many contests so maybe just grow journals??

Tin:wall:

As long as photoperiod plants will be done and dry by mid november, its not too late for entries. So blackjack should be done in time depending on your outdoor light regime of course. Rest of the contest rules on page 1 post 1, apply of course.
Its up to you if you want to add in a photoperiod strain. LMK

@Dr. Babnik - Wowsers!! Shiva in that small pot is doing exceptional!! Too bad about nahira, but hey she isnt looking bad, just a little thin! Updating both now.

@Mossy - Thanks mossy.....doing my best to keep this running smooth! 3 joints all different kinds! Awesome...get blasted indeed! Beautiful little melons! Yeah not looking good here for veggie garden this season...plants not liking cool wet dark skies and are half the size they should be(thank the ganja gods the bud plants are growing well!). Ah well, can't win em all!

@Slowmo - bud is looking excellent! Great crystal! Updated...damn that skywalker looks sweet too!!

@Bud Wiser UK - wow bud!! Looking exceptional!! Great things coming your way bud! Updated

@Need4Weed - Hey bud you never know! You have some excellent colour on your plant!! One nice pic at the end could turn it into a prize!! Updated

Great work all around everyone!! Got out and measured my lovely Cherry Bomb Auto yesterday....what a nice shaped bush she is...measuring 27" on the main stalk...looking great!

Here is a couple of non entry plant pics...all doing well!!
Day 85 Sweet Cream Caramel photo
IMG_5300.JPG

Day 85 delicious fruity chronic juice
IMG_5306.JPG

Bomb Atomic day 85
IMG_5307.JPG

DP Auto White Widow day 41 (30")
IMG_5309.JPG

Dinafem Auto White widow XXL (36")
IMG_5310.JPG

DP Glueberry (25")
IMG_5316.JPG

Here is a couple of non entry plant pics...all doing well!!
Day 85 Sweet Cream Caramel photo
img_5300-jpg.772554

Day 85 delicious fruity chronic juice
img_5306-jpg.772555

Bomb Atomic day 85
img_5307-jpg.772556

DP Auto White Widow day 41
img_5309-jpg.772557

Dinafem Auto White widow XXL
img_5312-jpg.772558

DP Glueberry
img_5316-jpg.772559

:drool: damn i wish i had a real outdoor plot .... at least our beloved plants still veg fine under overcast skies :vibe:

Back